NUM SORNRAM FAN MEETING

NanS

sarNie Egg
i went to see Num to but my pictures were dark and blurry so i just deleleted most of them. I have a couple left and i will try to post it when i have time. I saw some of other sarnies memeber pictures and they were good. I notice that i saw some members there but i did not know before.

Oh, yeah i like the game but was disappointed because my table got asked two question. We answer the first one right but was asked who was the n'ek for Jai Plon Jai. I was confused what the lakorn title means because i don't understand thai. i was going to ask for translation of the title but the 5 count was already up. Then the question got carried over to another table and they said the n'ek was Donut. I was so mad because i do know the n'ek for that lakorn but did not know how it sound like in thai when being said. Then i started to concentrate on the othr lakorn title to know how it is being pronounced in Thai.

Although my table did not win, i was so happy that day even though i got to take picture with him one time with a hug. I skipped my important class to just meet him and found out later during the event that my class was cancel.

I can't wait until he comes in December and i hope it is at the same Resturant, on the weekends because it more convience. And hopefully im not busy during that special day. So yeah that was my day meeting Num. I will try to post the pictures TONIGHT. And i know some sarnies members may recognize me.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Yes do post yours up NanS. I want to see. I came with a sign that says sarnies but I put it away. Hey share you picture since I shared mine LOL! My pictures were dark too as you can see. I just post them up anyways. I'll probably print a few so I can save it for memories sake.

Yes, he said he'll come back in december. I really wish it's like late december because I don't want him to come on my finals week when papers are due and such.

I know the title to the lakorn "Jone Plon Jai" but it was pronounced weird (or maybe I heard wrong) so I was confused. After a while my sister, my sister got it and told me. Then I was like I know that. I just didn't get the pronounciation correctly. I heard Jong Plon Jai...maybe I heard it wrong. Well it's okay. Our table wasn't the one called for that one. We got his favorite food, which I don't know.

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
He will return, but we do not know the exact date. And whether it's Nat Myria...We can't say yet. He will be coming with someone, but he would like to bring Nat. It all depends on both their schedule..Who knows, it could be Oil?? LOL!!!
How cool that he is coming back. :)

Susie

sarNie Adult
awww smileD i didn't know u had a poster that said sarnies. i would've introduced myself. n e ways yeah he took too many breaks. i hope he does bring Nat & if he bring Ann T too that'll be even better. i missed my chance of meeting em when they came down to LB a couple years ago. surprisingly, i didn't go wild like i thought i would. To be totally honest, he wasn't as involved with the audience & to me i felt totally rushed. it was whatever. I would go crazy if CEE SIWAT came down to LB for a fan meeting!!!!!!!!!! :baby-scene-pop-corn:

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
Yes do post yours up NanS. I want to see. I came with a sign that says sarnies but I put it away. Hey share you picture since I shared mine LOL! My pictures were dark too as you can see. I just post them up anyways. I'll probably print a few so I can save it for memories sake.

Yes, he said he'll come back in december. I really wish it's like late december because I don't want him to come on my finals week when papers are due and such.

I know the title to the lakorn "Jone Plon Jai" but it was pronounced weird (or maybe I heard wrong) so I was confused. After a while my sister, my sister got it and told me. Then I was like I know that. I just didn't get the pronounciation correctly. I heard Jong Plon Jai...maybe I heard it wrong. Well it's okay. Our table wasn't the one called for that one. We got his favorite food, which I don't know.
Yeah you guys are right..they pronounced it wrong so I was confuses too, I was like what lakorn is that and then when they said Donut I was oooohhhh i knew it. I heard jong plon jai.

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Linky..... I really hope its ann t or nat myria......

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling

i agree man.. i got all confused on that one tOo.. lucky we didn't get that question.. lOl.. the favorite food was a guess.. even if it wasn't he gave us a chance.. he probably saw all our faces all disappointed when he he did his cute facial expression..lOl.. but he is sOo sweet for letting us get away from it.. lO..

but yea he did take a lot of break or maybe it's just me.. haha and the break seems sOo LONG!! too.. but i guess i'm just glad to see him and get my picture wid my husband in my fantasy world.. hahahaha

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
i agree man.. i got all confused on that one tOo.. lucky we didn't get that question.. lOl.. the favorite food was a guess.. even if it wasn't he gave us a chance.. he probably saw all our faces all disappointed when he he did his cute facial expression..lOl.. but he is sOo sweet for letting us get away from it.. lO..
but yea he did take a lot of break or maybe it's just me.. haha and the break seems sOo LONG!! too.. but i guess i'm just glad to see him and get my picture wid my husband in my fantasy world.. hahahaha

I think we got that question wrong too! He gave us another chance but hmmmm...not going to name names raise the same flag. It's a 50/50 chance. If it's not F it's T. Well kudos for her because I'm not brave enough to be the spoke person for our table. Yeah he made such a cute face. I will always remember that. He was looking at my sister funny because of her facial expression. I think he just gave it to us. Does that mean we cheated? LOL!

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
I think we got that question wrong too! He gave us another chance but hmmmm...not going to name names raise the same flag. It's a 50/50 chance. If it's not F it's T. Well kudos for her because I'm not brave enough to be the spoke person for our table. Yeah he made such a cute face. I will always remember that. He was looking at my sister funny because of her facial expression. I think he just gave it to us. Does that mean we cheated? LOL!
no it didn't!! haha he saw how much we wanted to WIN!! since i know i was like all sad wen he did his cute facial expression.. which i won't forget..haha but yea.. i'm happy tho!! shoot if he didn't let us get we would have never gotten tat group picture.. haha gosh!! LOVE him.. haha

but yea i remember i was looking down feelin all sad.. then he was OKIE!! i lifted my head up was like WHAT? all i remember was that u guys all ran up.. so i follow.. haha

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
yeah we're funny little girls :D making P'Num feel sorry for us. Hey I'm happy. We got the group picture. My sister's friend got the bear. She can have it since she's the spoke person.

NanS

sarNie Egg
Ok, heres the pics i said i will post.
My $10 autograph picture. :D

Yeah its dark... the other one i deleted was worst and blurry -_-

I finally did something to my camera and it became clear :D

I liked this picture becaus it seems like he was pointing at me :lol:

And that's it. Hope you enjoy the pics of Num. I know some picture look the same but it is a little differnt from the other pose. Yeah, i was sad that my table got asked about the lakorn. Oh well, next time.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing NanS. I do recognize you. Well when he come back in december we'll recognize each other. Next time we'll be able to say hi. You're face look really familar to me though. Felt like I've seen you somewhere before. Oh well. take care :p

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
NanS i remember u.. u were sitting behind us.. lOl..

awww. .thanks for sharing ur pictures wid us.. i still have to scan my $10 bucks picture.. haha

sarahvang

sarNie Elites

dang girl!!! gosh that's waht you call a pic!!! ididn't even put my whole arm around him lol so sad... regret!!! i was to polite!!! i should been like RARWWWW

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling

dang girl!!! gosh that's waht you call a pic!!! ididn't even put my whole arm around him lol so sad... regret!!! i was to polite!!! i should been like RARWWWW

lOl.. i was thinking the same tOo.. cuz wen it was my turn i was gonna wrap my arm around him.. but then i was like nOo.. i can't..lOl.. shoot i should have tOo.. next time.. haha

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
lOl.. i was thinking the same tOo.. cuz wen it was my turn i was gonna wrap my arm around him.. but then i was like nOo.. i can't..lOl.. shoot i should have tOo.. next time.. haha
i so regret it now!!!!!! i got my right arm fully around him though! look.

i;m short i know!!! :p