Num Peung Satan

Ana

sarNie Adult
P'ke so mean..lol..one scene stuck in my mind is the part he almost "R" her outside - on the ground. He so mean he even slap her :huh:

sarN

sarNie Granny
lolllllll i think dat part is when he want to lift her dress up so the other dude would see her love trail :shocked:

bopha

sarNie Elites
who's the P'ek & N'ek ???? What is the storyline?? a brief summary would help a lot ... :sweat: thanks

sarN

sarNie Granny
sarN said:
It a revenge lakonr where the P"K father was cheated out of all his money by the N"K father . As the result the father shot himself and burn himself in a house and the mother went all crazy .So, he is bitter and seek revenge by kidnap the N"K dat just recently came from Paris . He torture her by raping her several time :blink: verbal /phycial abuse her ..there several scene where he grab, shake, push , slap, force kisses and one scene he rape her and den put her out in the rain till she past out anywho lol . He even force his sister to dump her bf and try to get close the N"K brother to trick him out of his money and the P'k also got close to the N'k younger sister. The n'k love her sister and doesn't want her to meet the same fate as the N"k does so she allow the P"k to do watever to her in exchange for her sister safety .The Nk did get pregrant and she wanted to kill the baby cuz she don't want any of the p'k blood in her something like dat but she was threaten by the p"K if she kill their baby or even go to the cop lol he will kidnap her sister and he will do more worst thing to her and his plan was to let her be pregrant with out a father for her baby so it will bring shame to her family.He release her to goes home but only to countine his plan by dating the younger sister and the N"k try to warn her sister but she refuse to lisent and the younger sister and the brother think teh N"K is trying to steal the younger sister boyfriend blah blah . Den later on her family found out she is pregrant and teh father was very mad and demand to know who the father but the n'k refuse to tell so some drama there lol o yeah her mom when found out about the pregrancy she have a stoke or soemhting her brain burst adn end up in the hospital she end up handicap . Everyone keep asking her who the father of the baby blah blah so she goes to her friend dat she meet on teh farm where the P"K capture her and ask him to be teh father of her baby and he agreed and they goes sign some marriage paper ....blah blah den she goes live with her friend at his farm which is next to P"K farm . O yeah P"k and the friend hate each other they are long time rival .

[post="121432"][/post]​

:wub:

Ana

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
lolllllll i think dat part is when he want to lift her dress up so the other dude would see her love trail :shocked:
[post="128935"][/post]​
LOL!! That's probably it.

This other scene he caught this dude in n'ke room. It was raining and all..lol...he was hella piss :lmao:

channy

sarNie Egg
wow, this drama seems intense. Yikessss... Pooorr girl. Hope it's a happy ending. Thanks sarn for uploading. I'm so into old drama....the storyline is much more interesting .

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
Thx Sarn ....do they even end up together? All I got to say is if I were the girl....I would have kicked his ass and put a restraining order on him by now...he..he.

sarN

sarNie Granny
LDi said:
Thx Sarn ....do they even end up together? All I got to say is if I were the girl....I would have kicked his ass and put a restraining order on him by now...he..he.
[post="130332"][/post]​

:p :p :p not goin spoil it ! u just have to keep on watching it to find out :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
hey buddies !! the N'k to dis lakonr is the lady dat play Pinky 's mom in "Kan Kala" ..dat the latest lakorn she in

vallapa

sarNie Egg
It's called "Num Peung Satan" in Thai (honey + satan)

I really hooked to this lakorn when I was in junior high (old lady now :sweat: )

Pra'ek is the guy who play Kob Suvanant's father in Dao Pra Sook.
His name is "Veerayoot"

Nang'ek is "Pathra" She was nang'ek in many lakorns in the 80's

I want to see it in Thai to bring back my memories hehehe ^_^

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
she looks very similiar also to the girl in Koo Krum (the one with Bird), I can't remember what her name is

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the summary, Sarn. This lakorn does sound intense. I remember seeing it over a decade ago. The p'ek is evil...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Bong Sarn wha's the schedule for this that ur gunna upload i cant wait for the next episodes lol
:wub: