Num and Kob romance lakorn rec?

I loved loved "Duang Jai Patiharn" back when it came out, esp. since Num's pek (Techo) was so obsessively in love with his nek. His persistence and possessiveness made me swoon. But upon watching this, none of their other lakorns were subbed at the time, so I couldn't indulge myself with more of their explosive chemistry. 

Now, most of their lakorns have been subbed in Chinese, so I'd like to choose one similar to "Duang Jai Patiharn" in that it focuses on romance and has loads of sweet/intense scenes btw the leads.

So can anyone recommend me a lakorn of theirs that's more slap/kiss, where Num plays an obsessed pek, like Techo, who loves his nek to death? I know Sai Lohit is really popular, but I'm not really into war lakorns where the leads spend too much time apart. Thanks so much!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think Dao Prasook may be your best option. It's not quite slap and kiss but the p'ek definitely gets his fair share of ownership over the n'ek, do be warned that it is a long lakorn and it takes a while to see Num and Kob since a big chunk of it is about Kob's childhood. Khun Por Rub Jang is a romantic comedy, though they don't have many sweet scenes together, I enjoyed that lakorn very much. I've seen bits of Payong and it's kind of a teen romance. Personally I enjoyed Num and Kob the most in Ma Mia, which is a mini series. It's tragic but I found it also to be a good love story.

Cupid Candy said:
I think Dao Prasook may be your best option. It's not quite slap and kiss but the p'ek definitely gets his fair share of ownership over the n'ek, do be warned that it is a long lakorn and it takes a while to see Num and Kob since a big chunk of it is about Kob's childhood. Khun Por Rub Jang is a romantic comedy, though they don't have many sweet scenes together, I enjoyed that lakorn very much. I've seen bits of Payong and it's kind of a teen romance. Personally I enjoyed Num and Kob the most in Ma Mia, which is a mini series. It's tragic but I found it also to be a good love story.

Thanks so much for responding! I read somewhere that Num's character in Dao Prasook didn't love Kob as much as she loved him and that he lusted more than loved her. If that were true, I won't waste my time because I hate romances where the girl likes the guy more. In your opinion, do you think he's madly in love with Kob in Dao Prasook? I trust your opinion, so please tell me. Thanks so much! 

Also, Num has so many lakorns (most of them subbed in Chinese since they're all crazy about him) and I was just wondering if there were any other really good ones, centered on romance, where he has loads of chemistry with his costar? I already heard great things about Bai Sai Thong with him and Joy and was just wondering if there are any other good romantic ones. If you have any other recs, please let me know. I want to watch all his best intense romances. Thanks so so much!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't care for War either but Sai Lo Hid is good...They had good Sweet Scenes together...Lots of Hugs and Kisses! He was such a Devoted Man

Payong...partially teen and middle they don;t see each other much but Their Scene together is sweet...

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don't remember Num lust over Kob in Daoprasook , OK , there was an rscene lol but he wasn't the alpha type , he was self reserve most of the time but secretly jealous b/c he had feelings for her . You should check out Sai Lohit (1995) , it start of slow b/c it take 50% into the lakorn till Kob grow up.

Thanks so much for the recommendations! Since Sai Lo Hid is so praised, I'll surely check it out. And if anyone knows any more good Num lakorns centered on romance, please let me know. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Tae Pang Korn with Anne is a romantic lakorn. I didn't like it as much since I like the older version better but you might like it. There are three lifetimes of romance. The first lifetime he and n'ek love each other very much but they were separated in death, the 2nd lifetime the n'ek fell in love with his ghost and the third lifetime they finally can love each other without any obstacles. 

I enjoyed Num in Mae Ying with Noon as well. He's a bit unreasonable but it was still a good lakorn. 

Cupid Candy said:
Tae Pang Korn with Anne is a romantic lakorn. I didn't like it as much since I like the older version better but you might like it. There are three lifetimes of romance. The first lifetime he and n'ek love each other very much but they were separated in death, the 2nd lifetime the n'ek fell in love with his ghost and the third lifetime they finally can love each other without any obstacles. 

I enjoyed Num in Mae Ying with Noon as well. He's a bit unreasonable but it was still a good lakorn. 

Thank you so much! If I may ask, in which of these two lakorns is Num more obsessed with/devoted to the nek?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
usagi77777772003 said:

Thank you so much! If I may ask, in which of these two lakorns is Num more obsessed with/devoted to the nek?
Num is obsessed with Noon in Mae Ying but I wouldn't say devoted. It does have it's fair share of tensions since he does try to attempt a rawr on her lol. He's very sweet and devoted to Anne in Tae Pang Korn but not obsessed.