"Nuj Nplhaib thiab Ntxawm"

stephanie

sarNie Adult
whts the story about??? i'm always hearing about it, but i've never seen the movie. would someone summarize it for me? aha!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe are you serious stephanie?

here's a brief summary from me, the one Ive seen. Starring by Kwm lis and Ntxhoo Lauj

Nuj nplhaib and ntxawm are lovers, the village brags about how pretty ntxawm is.
the tiger hears and one tiger goes to visit her at night and transforms into nuj nplhiab to be able
to get to know her.

*In Laos, if you talk/date a ghost/tiger then you will be taken by them*

It goes on for a while until one day, she found out that nuj nplhaib hasn't been visiting her.
She knew she was talking to a ghost/tiger.

Nuj nplaib has to go somewhere for a wedding, ntxawm tells nuj nplaib for them to get married.
He says, they will after blah blah.. after the new year or something.

He goes and then Ntxawm gets sick and dies. He finds out that Ntxawm dies and then goes after her, helps her
and kills the tiger, who is her husband.

Ntxawm, is put in some kind of cow poop before they go home. Nuj nplhaib waits for her and she comes out after
3 days. They lived happily ever after but Ntxawm gets pregnant right away. The baby is not Nuj nplhaib but
the tiger. Ntxawm gives birth to two little tigers and nuj nplaib kills one, the other ones gets away. And then
they expand the story but this is the main point of the story.

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
whts the story about??? i'm always hearing about it, but i've never seen the movie. would someone summarize it for me? aha!

for real...?hehe then you should probably watch it. Its the best hmong directed version so far.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
whoa dang!! funny!!!! gurl you're so behind..Lmao! that movie is soo old now....but anywase its a very good movie its based on a true story but kinda off cux the director/producer kinda changed the story line and it doesn't really goes like what the real version goes.. but yeah you should watch it...