Nuer Mek (Metha Mahaniyom)

joey

sarNie Adult
hmmm...looks like Cherry's character in here is rich & feisty - not those nice, gentle type by the look of those pics. I like that and make me really anxious to see this lakorn even more. thanks jubjib for sharing those pics. :D

icool48

sarNie Adult
in this lakorn

cherry as a hacker !! wahaha...

she hates her mother- sinjai .

(she blames her mother for her father's death. )

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Cool! We get to see cherry doing undercover detective work...so she is the daughter of nok in here. I think at the end we will find out the truth, some hidden mystery to her father's death...I hope that cteam have heaps of screening time together too..

joey

sarNie Adult
Wow, a hacker?!!! :eek: That is an extremely cool character to play and glad that they give Cherry this role instead of a typical mafia's daughter like in most action lakorns. It's also interesting to know two beautiful women (Nok & Cherry) are playing as mother & daughter respectively. I really cannot wait to see how Cherry as a hacker will be like. Also like CherryApple, I hope Cteam will have a lot of screen time together especially the cute/sweet scene. :D

icool48

sarNie Adult
yigu ja. i know a little bit about chakrit's role.

chakrit is noppol's son.

Police alleged that he killed his friend.

( cherry's accused of hacking computer system and selling drugs !!!! )

joey

sarNie Adult
yigu ja. i know a little bit about chakrit's role.

chakrit is noppol's son.

Police alleged that he killed his friend.

( cherry's accused of hacking computer system and selling drugs !!!! )
Haha...selling drugs too?!!! :lol: Wow, her character sounds more like a character for a guy than a girl. Anyways, for sure we can assume that her character won't be boring at all. Man, I so cannot wait to see this.

icool48

sarNie Adult
the storyline of this lakorn.

- noppol and sinjai are a couple.

- noppol as a politician and he' s going to be the prime minister.

- sinjai as police woman. She's very reluctant to arrest her daughter (cherry).

- chakrit & cherry become the victims of false accusation. ( criminal / drugs dealer )

- Both must escape from gunmen and police chase.

- they need to find out the truth who make false accusation. ......and .......WHAT'S THE REASON ?????

joey

sarNie Adult
Thanks jubjib for the storyline. OMG, I don't think I remember ever watching a lakorn where both the main characters are being accused and chased like this before. Let me guess... while escaping & solving the mystery of the person who is accusing them, Chakrit & Cherry will fall in love with each other. :D I cannot wait to see all their action scenes. :dude:

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
dear jublib ja, you are so nice girl!

the story is very good, and i like it!

krit is a brave man, and i believe he would protect cherry well!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
the storyline of this lakorn.

- noppol and sinjai are a couple.

- noppol as a politician and he' s going to be the prime minister.

- sinjai as police woman. She's very reluctant to arrest her daughter (cherry).

- chakrit & cherry become the victims of false accusation. ( criminal / drugs dealer )

- Both must escape from gunmen and police chase.

- they need to find out the truth who make false accusation. ......and .......WHAT'S THE REASON ?????

Thank you so much, you're the best :dude:
Sounds great so far..I love suspense in lakorns..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Interesting, I like that they switch genres for the same pranang...
But Chakrit RARELY stars in the same lakorn with the same actress...interesting...
Have to see Jomloey Gammathep first, maybe they have really good chemistry.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I was just going to ask for the summary! It sounds interesting! I love that Cherry always takes these action roles!! I can't wait to watch her with chakrit!! This reminds me a little of her drama with dome where she is an actress and they switch bodies! That was a funny lakorn! I can't wait so she's an hacker and he's the son of the her father to be so they will become step brothers and sister then right? Or am i getting the characters wrong?

icool48

sarNie Adult
i made mv for cherry's fans.
Hope you like it. najaaaaaa :p

the storyline of this lakorn

- cherry / took / noi are the assassins.
- Someone helps 3 women from the prostitution but he forces them to become the assassins.
- They don't know that their boyfriends ( Ton jukkrit / Au thanakorn )are police.

ost. - jub tai wai rai sai samorn

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ i remember watching that lakorn....cherry was really pretty and young---wow she was only 18 at that time. Au looks super young in there too.
aww the mv is cute :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^that was one of cherrys best lakorn. ending was so sad too..its too bad not alot of good action drama nowadays