Nuer Mek (Metha Mahaniyom)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing..agree cherry is sooo beautiful..

I wanna know the storyline to this drama...hope we get to see it this year..

joey

sarNie Adult
OMG OMG OMG Cherry is sooooo beautiful. I super love her hairstyle....love her so much :D

this is such a good looking cast ^^
Thanks for sharing. I totally agreed with RR. Cherry looks sooooo fresh & beautiful here. :wub: I'm really digging her straight, shoulder-length hair which I think really suits her & brings out her beautiful features even more.

The cast sure does look good. I really admire how young looking & nice body P' Nok Sinjai has after all these years. She seems to age very well. I just wish I can maintain my look & shape as well as her when I reach her age. :D

Like CherryApple, I want to know the storyline to this lakorn as well. I know it's an action lakorn, but I really hope there will also be a lot of sweet scenes between the Cteam. I also hope it will air this year or if not, maybe in the first or second month of next year.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Love it..some really nice shots of cherry and chakrit...

I was listening to this song earlier, just love her voice :wub:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Wow another Chakrit and Cherry lakorn! We haven't even seen their first on yet and they are doing another one together! They look great!!! This one looks interesting!!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Read in Spicy this will probably be a trilogy....I pretty much hope this is true because then we will all get to see cteam in action regularly than normal^^