Nuer Mek (Metha Mahaniyom)

tinah

sarNie Coma
since they already had the fitting i hope chatchai will reveal n'ek soon. im anxious to know..

jakjann

Jakjann
Krit have chemistry with a lot of n'ek because he is a actor that dont fake, his acting is very natural, can believe him he is this character of the drama

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah i do agree for Vicky too but i would love to see Aff pairup with Chakrit.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Yeah i do agree for Vicky too but i would love to see Aff pairup with Chakrit.
same i really want chakrit to pair with Vicky again, their last one was really cute, i want them to have more romantic/cute scene together. Otherwise, the next one from Ch 3, i want him with Aff.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wahh.. so it is janie!? Alright...! :D I really want Vicky buttt... i'm not complaining as long as I get to see more krit onscreen, I'm all smiles! :)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
wahh.. so it is janie!? Alright...! :D I really want Vicky buttt... i'm not complaining as long as I get to see more krit onscreen, I'm all smiles! :)
Same noy, i wish it's vicky too, love them so much in their last one. but again, i'm happy to see more krit...

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sure there will be a day for Vicky/Krit and Aff/Krit. It has to happen one day, I just know it! Lol. And I totally can't wait for this. Not only do I <3 Chakrit like the rest of you guys, but I absolutely LOVE Nok Chatchai. He is an amazingly talented actor and producer. Can't wait!!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Same noy, i wish it's vicky too, love them so much in their last one. but again, i'm happy to see more krit...
oohh I know...! I'm still wishing & praying they'll have another lakorn together! Producers need to get on it! :D

I'm sure there will be a day for Vicky/Krit and Aff/Krit. It has to happen one day, I just know it! Lol. And I totally can't wait for this. Not only do I <3 Chakrit like the rest of you guys, but I absolutely LOVE Nok Chatchai. He is an amazingly talented actor and producer. Can't wait!!!!!
It has to happen! It's my dying wish! LOL. If they grant me this wish, oh gosh, I'll die happy! haha.

icool48

sarNie Adult
update !! seesan entertainment news ch.3 10/7/2009 2.45 pm.

changed actress

charkrit v.s cherry khemupsorn
started filming