Nuay Puern...Gern Pikud (Kantana)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
credits to noiki at spicy
i know people dont like them to pair together but i do, so yeah......

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
^^ yeah so far from what i know they had two together already...
i actually thought both of them were ok...but i prefer nam with jieb haha

TubbyTinker

yeah nam is cute with jieb but i like bee more with him hahahah
actually this is their 4th one together

Nee cheewit
Kerd Tae tom
sen mai kup nai hin (currently filming)
and this one....hahahah

Vanida

Save World Save Life
wow you fast lol I was so confused wasn't sure if this was a another lakorn of them haha

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i love nam with jieb but yeah bee and nam have too many lakorns together.. this lakorn looks weird thanks for the pics tho. piccha is in this lakorn with them also. whoa. nam's hair looks better in this lakorn, finally a better new style for him!

TubbyTinker

i'm just wondering why is she wearing that so called mask....

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Alrite, another one of their lakorn together...I sooo love them..can't wait for Sen Mai Kup Nai Hin, and now, I will be waiting for this one...YEEAAHHH...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I love Bee..eversince she played Daoleurn in SaiLoHit with Num...she was so cute..to me her acting has really improved over the years. In SaiLoHit she can really cry, like the part when she heard Paklai died in the war, she literally cries. Anyways, back to the topic..this lakorn look like a action/comedy. I wonder which lakorn of these two will aire first, this one or Sen Mai Kup Nai Hin. Either one, is fine with me.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
it look gewd but i don't think ima watch it..mymom won't i guess..but its kool they are doin a lakron together again..but sumhow i wish it was jieb??
but bee she kool..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
jeab+nam impossible since she nrai now and they only have 1 lakorn at that be all if they act together jeab be nrai and steal nam from the neak he pairing up with yea rather see nam and jeab or pinky not bee

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
nam looken kind of weird but he stiill kute...
bee she arite..
i knoe jieb is liek narai now..why???
i don't want her to be narai anymore..she too pretty..lol..