Ntxhee Yees Xyooj (new music videos)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
anyone seen her new music videos....she got way prettier....love her songs in these albums...i think i might get a chance to upload her mv in my archive....i hope i can..*cross fingers*...

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
i thought i was the only one that noticed that. anywase, she do got prettier and more style. buying her 2 mv is not a waste of my $$$$. Mv 8 got all my favor song in there, but mv 9 got only 2 song in there that i liked.

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
i have the 2 mv, but i don't know how to converted in order to put in here. anyone knows please tell me and i'll sure upload it to you guys.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
i'm so happy that she back!!!!!!!!!!!!! because i really miss her voice. since she release her 8th album and then we never heard of her anymore but now she back and got way more prettier and yeah please upload her two new music videos because i want to see it so bad and yeah i got her 9th album and it was ok and one song is so funny too i mean the "Cas Yuav Txawv Ua Luaj"

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
hey r u going to upload her 2 music videos becuase i can't wait to see it so yeah just want to remind you that someone really want to see this music video so bad and also to bother you if you are busy well hope to see these 2 music videos soon

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
not sure i still gotta cut it...durring summer skool so lets se...or else i have to upload it like a movie 1 hr..