Ntxawm Ntxuaj Pag Lauj Vol. 4

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i like this girl singing and she very pretty now because i saw the preview of her new music video. she ugly when she got her 1st album and 1st music video out and now she turn to be pretty. well do u guys like her? her new album and mv is going to come out on this may. she is better than sua lauj and both of them got the same voice but sua lauj voice is weak than ntxawm ntxuaj pag lauj, so do u guys agree.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Really? she got a new album? kewl.. :)

i like ntxawm ntxuaj better then sua lauj.. i don't know why but i just do..but yeah i like ntxawm ntxuaj paj songs.. her songs are better.. i think. thanks for sharing..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i really like her MV's and some of her songs also...can't wait to go get it then! thanks for telling!

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
I like both there o.k......I just have no music cd ntxawm ntxuaj pag lauj that's all......I saw her first music video she very great singer......

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i will post it ok

Ntxawm Ntxuaj Pag Lauj:
2nd Album: she still looks ugly, when she release her 2nd album

3rd Album: during this time, she change. she loss weight and her face change and looks pretty now

Sua Lauj: well sua lauj not pretty at all and i don't like her
From her new special album

rainie_vang said:
oh..i never heard of them before...do you guys have any pictues? Maybe that will help
[post="107520"][/post]​

vang_gurl

sarNie Egg
i like her singing....i kind of don't like her 1st music video....but her second one is good....as for sua lauj.....i heard on loojceeb.....i like it.....