ntxawm lis or mab sua lis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
which of these two girls do you think is better? i think both of the girls are pretty but they put too much powder on ntxawm's face and it's horrible. i think both are just the same, so i can't say which one is better, i think they're about equal.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Ntxawm Lis or Mab Sua?

uhm, i don't know. BUT IF I WAS TO JUDGE THEM ON THEIR SINGING. ILL HAVE TO CHOOSE MAB SUA LIS. SHE CAN SING BETTER THAN NTXAWM LIS.

-AS FOR THEIR ACTING, I DON'T KNOW. HAVENT SEEN ANY OF MAB SUA MOVIE. SO I CAN'T SAY. :) BUT NTXAWM LIS ACTING IS SOME WHAT OK, NOT THE BEST FOR SHE NEEDS MORE PRACTICE.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I like Ntxawm Lis better for the fact that she's still maintained her innocent look.... I still like Mab Sua a lot too, but she's almost gotten too much perse sexy for Thailand/Laos Hmong people...

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i go for ntxawm lis cuz she is my cousin and my dad's niece. so i gotta support ntxawm. did you guys know that mab sua did a movie with coob thoj. its called chakai the legend. saw a little bit on youtube. check it out for yourself.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I think Ntxawm Lis looks much more mature than Mab Sua..
and her music sounds much more mature also, her sad music feels much sadder than mab sua's sad music..
But I like Mab Sua's new songs better than Ntxawm's music.

mai92

sarNie Adult
ntxawm lis or mab sua lis?.....

i pick..Mab Sua Lis.......because she has better acting skills than Ntxawm Lis...

anyways juss my opinion....

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Acting, Mabsua Lis because I've not seen Ntxawm Lis act yet. If you're talking about singing, then definitely Ntxawm Lis.

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
I PREFER....

NONE OF THEM....
IM NOT A LESBIAN.

=]... HAHAH I MEAN.. IF I WAS A GUY I PERFER........NONE OF THEM STILL.. HAHHA..

BUT UM... I GUESS MAB SUA LOOKS BETTER.
THERE.

=D

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
oh yes....what a good topic here.....

I CHOSE "MaB SuA LiS" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imma Biggest Fan of HER!!!!!! Out of the REst!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! if few of you haven't seen her mypsace which is created by me.....of course...lol....

if have time, go check it out! @

www.myspace.com/a_hmoob

THANK YOU!!!!

By the way, add her/me!!!! aite......take care....

Status
Not open for further replies.