NTRY

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
I was watching the ntry version of sawan sang...i cannot stand the main guy's voice! i like the girl's...they need to change the guy.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ntry is certainly slower with releasing things now that mayura is back. before they would have new products daily. but i now prefer Ntry rather than the new mayura the supporting voices suck, Ntry's supporting voices are good but the girl main voice tries too hard, doesn't go with the flow.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Is There nothing else beside that one?

I want Tye-Donut, Kwan-Win, Yui-Woot -- Are those even out yet?

Thanx!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I want to buy their new movies from their website but they haven't update the website for a while now.
I need to buy Vanida and the new ones too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I want to buy their new movies from their website but they haven't update the website for a while now.
I need to buy Vanida and the new ones too.
They'll eventually update it, give em a few weeks.

4junit

sarNie Egg
I tried call ntry and the number is disconnected how do i get a hold of them..i want to order new lakorns please help also their other number always goes to the message box..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree cupid candy, the mayura supporting roles voices suck so bad now adays! they're like Blue DVD now and i cant stand that! so now im sticking wit NTRY. my sis just bought om-jui, win-kwan, and oil-lydia lakorns but we bought them from a khmer store cuz NTRY take so long to upload it on their website. we just buy it at the store and it's NTRY products.

my sis called the NTRY ppl a lot too ask them to upload lakorn and the same guy always pick up and he says he's too lazy cuz his boss not there anyways so he dnt really care. wat an ass!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i agree cupid candy, the mayura supporting roles voices suck so bad now adays! they're like Blue DVD now and i cant stand that! so now im sticking wit NTRY. my sis just bought om-jui, win-kwan, and oil-lydia lakorns but we bought them from a khmer store cuz NTRY take so long to upload it on their website. we just buy it at the store and it's NTRY products.

my sis called the NTRY ppl a lot too ask them to upload lakorn and the same guy always pick up and he says he's too lazy cuz his boss not there anyways so he dnt really care. wat an ass!
What a dick :numchuck: , someone needs to update the site, i'm so dependent on the site. As for the mayura supporting voices the one that usually dubbed the old grannies suck so bad, it doesn't even sound old.

Ana

sarNie Adult
My friend told me Kwan/Win is out.

My store haven't had any ntry release.

I think they changed their phone number. On Sawan Sang DVD it was a new number. But yea the dude was a dick if he said that. What an ass :thumbdown: They dun want business or something? :numchuck:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I KNOW! i find that kind of gross to order sausage, and beef-stick online. i mean i cud just find an asian store around my city somewhere and buy it. yea my sister and i have been trying to call and harass that ass hole to upload lakorns! but he don't even pick up the damn phone. yea kwan-win lakorn already in stores in NTRY dubbed.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
WTF the main girl voice for Ntry is now replacing the girl voice for Mayura. Now I'm pissed, Mayura now sucks, the only voice that's the same is the guy voice. So what now is Ntry and Mayura collaborating into 1 or what?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I know right, i'm screaming as i watch Aum's new lakorn because of the dubbing. Between Mayura and Ntry now, no company is better than the other.
i've watched it on youtube too! omg, i'm so disgusted! her voice doesn't match the voice of the p'ek: it sounds horrible.