NTRY

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol... I haven't watched a khmer dubbed lakorn in awhile but since mom in law is full cambodian I had to start picking up my khmer again... my moms half khmer but then she doesn't speak it to me much because my dad's mostly laos and some thai so she rarely speaks khmer unless its around her family members.. i use to be good at it as a kid! it was the only language I knew til I turned 5! lmao.. well i knew laos and thai too but i only spoke khmer cause i lived in a cambodian oriented neighborhood... ok back on subject I started watching khmer dubs to bring back my khmer and when I watch Ntry .. I get so confused sometimes cause the tone is so different from mayura ... but I guess i'll familiarize with it? Lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol... I haven't watched a khmer dubbed lakorn in awhile but since mom in law is full cambodian I had to start picking up my khmer again... my moms half khmer but then she doesn't speak it to me much because my dad's mostly laos and some thai so she rarely speaks khmer unless its around her family members.. i use to be good at it as a kid! it was the only language I knew til I turned 5! lmao.. well i knew laos and thai too but i only spoke khmer cause i lived in a cambodian oriented neighborhood... ok back on subject I started watching khmer dubs to bring back my khmer and when I watch Ntry .. I get so confused sometimes cause the tone is so different from mayura ... but I guess i'll familiarize with it? Lol
humm, it depends... i mean, i buy Ntry's lakorns but their voices are annoying and boring so i can't familiarize with them. mayura is better but they are too slow...

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
Do you know where i can buy Ntry dubbed Ruk leh sneah luang (Labech snaeh bonchut koun plous)? I can only find it on Blue DVD. I prefer Mayura or Ntry.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Just go to ntrytv.com. I saw it up at their site or angkorwat.com. They got everything.

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
i've tried looking. both websites are confusing and disorganized. i can't find it. :lmao: can you help me look for it and give me the link? thanks a bunch. :D

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
omg! you've never seen the movie? have you seen the blue dvd version? the movie is hecka funny. :loool: one of my fav.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Nope, I haven't seen that lakorn at all. Thinking of trying it out though :D

=============

THANX, Azlisakhmer ^_^

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
I can't wait to see the new version of Badal Jet starring Aum and margie with ntry dubbing it. I really like their voices now. They are pretty fast with dubbing, hopefully it will be released soon!