NRAUG LAUS - CHECK OUT THE TRAILER

Mae

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update Moua....I love your movies and will continue to support your production....and I'm totally looking forward to Unforgettable Smile...hahaha...I like the lovey dovey sappy ones...hehe..

snow

sarNie Egg
I was waiting for your movie to come out but now I don't like the actor. I wasn't expecting for a handsome guy, especially in his 40's, but I didn't expect he would be this unattractive. He's in too many movies and in some movies his character is very annoying. He is not p'ek material at all. I'm not trying to be rude or anything and I really do like all your movies, but I think I am going to pass on this one. I can't wait for your future films though. Good luck!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I was waiting for your movie to come out but now I don't like the actor. I wasn't expecting for a handsome guy, especially in his 40's, but I didn't expect he would be this unattractive. He's in too many movies and in some movies his character is very annoying. He is not p'ek material at all. I'm not trying to be rude or anything and I really do like all your movies, but I think I am going to pass on this one. I can't wait for your future films though. Good luck!
yeah, not to be mean 2... but i second that.

i was expecting the pra-ek to be in his late 40's..
oh well, i like your movies so i'll support u. :rolleyes:

Mae

sarNie Adult
yeah, not to be mean 2... but i second that.

i was expecting the pra-ek to be in his late 40's..
oh well, i like your movies so i'll support u. :rolleyes:

Hehehe...agree with ya....I'd rather see Luj Yaj than that guy too...that guy reminds me of Xab too much (that guy from Zeb and Sua movie)...but, I may give this movie a try...Moua Lee movies rarely ever disappoints me....and as for the actress, I've never seen her before...

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh wow can't wait for this movie well i love that actress "ntxawm thoj" and also her thai name is Jarunee. she very good in acting and also pretty too

snow

sarNie Egg
Another thing is that the guy looks way older than 40's. He looks like he's almost 60. Anyway, no more complaining. I know this movie will do very well with the older generation. My parents, aunts, and uncles all love this guy (sometimes I wonder why).

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
wow...you've planned many...all of them seems excited....are the rest of your upcomming films (not include Nraug Laus) will be film in US?

pathfinder

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone,

Thank you all for your comments. Some of you are concerned about the look and age of this guy...well, this guy definitely doesn't have the look but that is what it's all about. He gets the same reaction from the girls in the movie just like the way most of you react...hehe. I hope you guys are able to look beyond his looks and age and watch this movie with open mind. You may not like his look but I think you'll like HIS CHARACTER and the movie. Anyways, I respect all your thoughts. I only ask that you not "JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITS COVER". You got to see it first.

Regarding my future films...a couple of them will be shot here in the US entirely and the rest will be both here and over there in Thailand or laos because of the settings of the stories. I hope you guys continue to to support my movies so I'll continue to have enough budget to produce those films and improve as well.

I'm not going to claim that my movies are the best and all of them are good. They are average "Hmong movies" and some of you will like it some of you won't. Regardless, I hope you will show understanding and continue your support for me and other Hmong film makers out there so we can improve ourselves and make more movies for Hmong audiences to enjoy.

Thanks for your honest opinions.

Moua

http://www.goldenpathentertainment.com

snow

sarNie Egg
Moua, sorry if I have said something rude to you. I will continue to support you or other hmong productions. I don't usually judge a book by its cover too and that can be said about this movie. I'm not going to say the movie or story line is not good because I haven't seen it. But I know for sure that I don't like this actor (that doesn't mean that I hate him too). I have seen too many movies of this guy but he never really impressed me. I know everyone has an actor or actress that they don't like. In this business, there will always be criticism, but it's what motivates the director to do it right the next time. As for your future films, I do hope you cast the right actors and actresses. Just because someone is popular, doesn't mean that he/she can act.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
can't wait to see it...

hey, you have an order thingy on the website. if we order it, when are we going to get it? you said it won't come out until july, 2007 and it's only may. on your website, it says Please allow 5 to 7 days for delivery. so if we order now, are we going to get it first, or will we have to wait until it comes out in july?

pathfinder

sarNie Egg
Hey snow, don't worry I don't take yours or anyone else's comments personally. It helps me grow and do better next time. Your opinions and comments, positive or negative, is always welcome.

mly14, the movie will be release to the general public in July but if you or anyone pre-order it you will get it in MID JUNE.

Thank you all for your comments.

Moua

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow.... the summary sounds good already... i can't wait till it's out .....i'm ready to buy this movie..

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
This film sounds very interesting. I'll be sure to purchase it when it becomes available. Your future projects also sound very interesting. It seems to be getting more serious and darker after each one.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
in my opinion this guy is the perfect guy for the title..hahaha..i tink it's because he's so skinny that makes him look older than he reallie is...i believe he is a really good actor..i wuz juz watchin' "Cog Lus Cog Cev" and it wuz so believe-able wen he wuz sick...i will be looking forward to watching this movie...

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I must agree with some of the people here. The main actor is not someone who I would like to see play this role. Yeah he's a great actor but story plot is about a 40 year old guy who's age is catching up on him but when you look at the person he looks more like a 60 year old.

However, Moua casting Cashnublis as the main actress is a excellent choice. I've seen some of her movies and from your summary of Nraug Laus she's will play the role well. But knowing that this movie is from Goldenpath overall the movie should be worth while watching.