Nplooj Siab Poj Ntsuam

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
It a new movie from Tub Yaj and have any of you guys see yet? I hope it good and I know that it a crybaby movie too because of the title. So anybody here see yet?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
the girl is not that pretty. the cover looks boring. i wonder if the storyline is good. heheee

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
My mom just bought the movie from the new year this pass weekend. I haven't really watch watch it yet, but saw some parts of it and it's alright. Tub Yaj is not much in the first two disc...he's at the end of disc two for a bit then it goes into disc 3 and 4 which i don't know if they have it out or not. Let me watch again and i'll have a summary for part 1 and 2...in my own words though :D

becki

sarNie Hatchling
CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL THE PARTS... I KNOW EVER IT NOT A GOOD MOVIE.. I STILL WANT TO SEE ALL THE PARTS... CAUSE ME.. WHEN I SAW A MOVIES LIKE PART 1 OR SO.. I NEED TO FINISH THE STORY LINE.. THATS ME.. HEHEEH....... YEAP....

mai92

sarNie Adult
maYbE evERytHInG Is gOnnA bE tHe saMe aS hIs OtHeR mOvIeS...
i wOUlD nOt bUY tHIs beCaUsE iT lOOks bOrINg aLreAdY...
tHe cOvEr lOOks oLD...
:(

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
Tub Yaj..and i pass alreadie..
hahaha...LMAO...i second that!!!

i'm not hating the guy or anything but gosh...too much of TUB YAJ...

i do not understand why some HMong girls go nuts for TUB yaj...I laugh when the guys said they want to be mine TUB YAJ...i was like...u are insane...get lost...LMAO...

we need a NEW actor please Hmong production...

things gets old...so do ppl....NEXT!!! :D

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
BORING NEXT!!!! hahaha.. cant they get another actor in this movie instead of tub yaj.. i'm tired of watching him already not a fan of him or will i ever be ... NEXT! PLZ!

neena

sarNie Adult
i hate crybabies movie sooooooo borIng when they cry!!!
all his movie seem the same to me im all confuse....
sweetieNu, i WAS reading this thread but i got lost the moment i saw you're avatar...lol :lol: :lol:

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
Like I mentioned in the other thread. My mom is a super big fan of TY. Don't waste your money. I mean it literally. Acting is beyond horrible especially the female protagonist. She can't act. I mean when she cries, she seems happy.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Hehe, Tub Yaj isn't the crybaby in the movie. Overall,
the movie was okay. But they could've improved on
some parts like not making everything happen so fast
just so that they can resolve the problems and lead you
on to watching parts that aren't necessary.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Like I mentioned in the other thread. My mom is a super big fan of TY. Don't waste your money. I mean it literally. Acting is beyond horrible especially the female protagonist. She can't act. I mean when she cries, she seems happy.
Cause she's new to acting.