Noy's Wonder World

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
uhm... okay ... i wasn't gonna put up my pix/flix/stix! but... whateves.
Now my fellow sarNies can check me out! lmao i kidd... but for reals though... Check meee out!!! weeeee!!! :lol:

By the way.... i like to smile. :D

---DELETED---

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hello there Miss Noy.. very pretty. You look so happy and vibrant. That smile could melt a man's heart.
And you look an awful lot like my sister in law.......
wow....and you said you had Sunsanee's haircut. girl, yours look way nicer and not annoying like hers.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hello there Miss Noy.. very pretty. You look so happy and vibrant. That smile could melt a man's heart.
And you look an awful lot like my sister in law.......
wow....and you said you had Sunsanee's haircut. girl, yours look way nicer and not annoying like hers.
awe thanks Lome! i'm a smiley person. [except when i'm mad]. oohhh now i wanna see your sis-in-law... I always wanted to find somebody that looks like me, besides my family member that is. I remember this black man stopped me once & told me i look exactly like his daughter... it was creepy. lol

lol. omg, i just realize that sunsanee's haircut was short too. :lol: only difference is my hair is cut straight. hahaha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe thanks you gals! I need a more up-to-date pix. I'll probably add some random of my city. lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol so this is your other hideout huh noy!?

youre pretty ..cute with that hair cut too!! ^_^

"smiley person except when mad" :lol: *remember not to make noy mad!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg noy you remind of someone else that i know too..shes also lao..and lives about 2 hrs away..if only i can post her pic up..lmao but i wouldnt even post my own pics..so hers is out of the question. i wont post my pic ..but i can go live on msn or whatever that other website was..LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL thanks for Mr. Xcappy ^_^ for the comment. I wanna meet someone that looks like me now! Ami! find a picture of your friend! I wanna see! lol :D

The majority i'm always smiling. gosh i can smile all day without getting annoyed of it. haha. :lol: i'm such a dork.

XCappy

Mr. Char
LOL thanks for Mr. Xcappy ^_^ for the comment. I wanna meet someone that looks like me now! Ami! find a picture of your friend! I wanna see! lol :D

The majority i'm always smiling. gosh i can smile all day without getting annoyed of it. haha. :lol: i'm such a dork.
Don't be too formal, just call me Charly or Char :D.

Well, it's always good to see some smiles. See by yourself, what do you prefer, :D or :huh: ?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Don't be too formal, just call me Charly or Char :D.

Well, it's always good to see some smiles. See by yourself, what do you prefer, :D or :huh: ?
Alright then, I'll call you Char. ;) & i prefer the smile any day! :lol: or even laughter is even better! B)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

noy i will try to see if can locate her pic..but i wont post it here..i will most likely PM ya..lol

wha! I missed this thread by 4 days. what the heck! :blink:

you hott & funny. keep the funny posts coming. :p
i know i should comment about your hair or smile, but i am shallow.