Noy's Wonder World

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww really?...its not raining is it noy?
No it wasn't rainy but it was awfully windy. I ended up watching Sai Pai Look Toong with my sisters. LMAO. That lakorn is hilarious.

Ami are you telling lies now? Last time I checked, which is this morning in the mirror, I sure did resemble my cool friend Frankenstein :lol:.

Aww Noy i can't wait to see more pics of you!!!! Too bad the weather is crappy :(.
LMAO. Oh please Nai... stop the lying! If you weren't hot, that guy with the girlfriend wouldn't have taken you out! You can even pull a guy with a girl. :D

aw sall good da clubs aint gon run away lol nai! HA AIII :D
LOL. true true. No doubt, plus the club probably wasn't poppin anywaise since of the weather was whack. :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LMAO. Oh please Nai... stop the lying! If you weren't hot, that guy with the girlfriend wouldn't have taken you out! You can even pull a guy with a girl. :D
Hahaha I wish. Plus he and his girl are actually very cute together so I can't break up a happy home. I'll just be the puean sanid that kid mai sue LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hahaha I wish. Plus he and his girl are actually very cute together so I can't break up a happy home. I'll just be the puean sanid that kid mai sue LOL.

Man I feel itcha his fan wah lol!
Awee... Nai. it's not your fault! It's his fault for not telling you he had a girlfriend! that's the first thing you should tell a girl! <_< Who knows maybe things will flip the script & you'll have a fan & he'll itcha you. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
sound like a pra'ek nam nao LOL when nang'ek is single he act like he don't like her then when she hab a man he go all crazy LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
sound like a pra'ek nam nao LOL when nang'ek is single he act like he don't like her then when she hab a man he go all crazy LOL
LMAO. That's how most guys work! If you're single, they don't want you. If you're taken, they're all over you. :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Awee... Nai. it's not your fault! It's his fault for not telling you he had a girlfriend! that's the first thing you should tell a girl! <_< Who knows maybe things will flip the script & you'll have a fan & he'll itcha you. :lol:

LOL Noy and Diamend, I'm laughing so hard my tummy hurts. Good thing my little siblings are at school, my parents at work, and my older sister is in the shower or else they'll think I'm crazy :lol:.

But it's ok I'll practice Vee Veerapab's motto: yoo hanh hanh tae huang huang LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL Noy and Diamend, I'm laughing so hard my tummy hurts. Good thing my little siblings are at school, my parents at work, and my older sister is in the shower or else they'll think I'm crazy :lol:.

But it's ok I'll practice Vee Veerapab's motto: yoo hanh hanh tae huang huang LOL.
LOL. Nai you crazy, laughing by yourself. Next thing you know you go will go pah. :lol:

I like Vee's motto by the way.

lmao dats his motto? lol urrr but sometimes dat con be a good thing lol
LOL. it is... look at Vee now. He wants to get back with Nok. LMAO.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL. Nai you crazy, laughing by yourself. Next thing you know you go will go pah. :lol:

I like Vee's motto by the way.

LOL. it is... look at Vee now. He wants to get back with Nok. LMAO.
Yeah man I think I am totally going crazy. OMG my little sister pissed me off so much today. She has a minimum day so that means she gets out at 1:00 and so I go get her but when I get there I can't find her and she turned her phone off so I sit there waiting and then she shows up and says I'm leaving with my friend because we have to study for finals. So I go why did you make me come all the way over here then? Arggghhh teens these days!!!! I could've been watching my lakorns LOL instead of wasting time sitting through traffic, which has gotten really crazy in this small city of mine.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yeah man I think I am totally going crazy. OMG my little sister pissed me off so much today. She has a minimum day so that means she gets out at 1:00 and so I go get her but when I get there I can't find her and she turned her phone off so I sit there waiting and then she shows up and says I'm leaving with my friend because we have to study for finals. So I go why did you make me come all the way over here then? Arggghhh teens these days!!!! I could've been watching my lakorns LOL instead of wasting time sitting through traffic, which has gotten really crazy in this small city of mine.

Awee Nai... *hugs* it's okay. I have a younger sister in HS too. that girl does the same thing to me! Gosh, I just wanna slap her. She has a phone, yet she doesn't know when to call me to tell me what time she's coming home. That beezy. <_<

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
you guys are super funny!! :lol:

you will be glad when they can all drive..but then you cant help but wonder where they go too when its like 2 am and they arent even home and doesnt let you know where the hell they are at...thats my lil sister...some teacher she is huh? :rolleyes: ...my mom says that to her all the time...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you guys are super funny!! :lol:

you will be glad when they can all drive..but then you cant help but wonder where they go too when its like 2 am and they arent even home and doesnt let you know where the hell they are at...thats my lil sister...some teacher she is huh? :rolleyes: ...my mom says that to her all the time...
LOL. what's funny is my mama doesn't really care bout my lil sister, Shannon. It's my dad that's bitching. I'm always texting her & telling her to get her behind home now. I'm more lenient towards her than my older sister Chanh. Oh... hell breaks loose if Chanh finds out about Shannon being out late. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oo i have no sisters :D i have 2 younger brothers. i used to call dem monkeys but now they're dogs lol da older one used to bitch ALL da time so i called him a lil biatch and whenever he goes bitchin at me i'm like stop barking at me lol da younger one is so damn STUBBORN. he's da youngest but act like like he don't have to listen to nobody

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol diamend...i cant even imagine..since i only have older bros..two of them ...and both have families already so i never knew how it was ...between me and my 2nd older bro we are like 10 yrs apart...and then i have two younger sisters...the youngest being 25 yrs old...yea we are older but we are still kids to our parents...my dad doesnt say anything when we are out late...but golly when hes pissed...he brings up shiat from 10 yrs ago (no im not exaggerating..he does that..) my mom would say stuff all the time..but she doesnt do anything but complain that night or whatever..but its not like i do it often ...every once in a while i will go out..and half the time its with my lil sis...to the club or whatever...or just out of town with my cousins...which she wont say anything then cause we come back with stories to tell her lol...my mom has to know everything that goes on...shes nosy..i hate to say it but its true..you cant tell her a secret...next thing you know...shes telling everyone else in the family and even dials her sisters number in TX ...damn...so its best to kept secrets from her..*sometimes...

ahh spamming in noy's thread :mellow: *sorry missy!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
*lurks around for more pics.. but there seems to be none... so she goes back and continue to lurk in the darkness again.....*

:loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol lome sorry ...i will post the pho pics tomorrow..since i didnt get to ask my sister if i can use her laptop...shes prolly already asleep by now..this sucks..i have to ask permission everytime LOL...i already messed up her last laptop..i kept shoving it in under the couch when i was done dling, chatting or watching my lakorns..it somehow messed up the back of the cord..and it wouldnt charge properly..not to mention there were tons of pics in that laptop..which is the only thing she cherished and mad at me about... :rolleyes:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol diamend...i cant even imagine..since i only have older bros..two of them ...and both have families already so i never knew how it was ...between me and my 2nd older bro we are like 10 yrs apart...and then i have two younger sisters...the youngest being 25 yrs old...yea we are older but we are still kids to our parents...my dad doesnt say anything when we are out late...but golly when hes pissed...he brings up shiat from 10 yrs ago (no im not exaggerating..he does that..) my mom would say stuff all the time..but she doesnt do anything but complain that night or whatever..but its not like i do it often ...every once in a while i will go out..and half the time its with my lil sis...to the club or whatever...or just out of town with my cousins...which she wont say anything then cause we come back with stories to tell her lol...my mom has to know everything that goes on...shes nosy..i hate to say it but its true..you cant tell her a secret...next thing you know...shes telling everyone else in the family and even dials her sisters number in TX ...damn...so its best to kept secrets from her..*sometimes...

ahh spamming in noy's thread :mellow: *sorry missy!
lol my youngest brother always bring up da past and it's shiet dat i don't remember too. i have a horrible memory anyway so i can't remember a lot of things lol my mama don't say nothin if i come home late cause she trusts me but i don't go nowhere anymore cause i don't got money lol. my brother (da older one) when he go chill w/ his friends he come home in da middle of da night too but he and his friends are weird lol they don't do much but watch movies in somebody basement and stargaze haha

noy don't mind dat we spammin in here. she spam other places too lol