Noy's Wonder World

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yesh mame..lets the hit the club..!!!...i gotta see if you are in the same area as my cousin though lol..i dont wanna get lost..last time we went clubbing the going was fine..it was getting back to the hotel that was the problem...drove around for an hr or so...man it was scary...it was just me and my sister..i swear if i was to keep on driving..we could or would have driven right into mexico..lol (i have no sense of directions what-so-ever)

oh since noy said all the pics posted are the g-rated...that meant all the x-rated ones are like still in the camera huh??? :lol:

thanks for sharing all of your pretty pics noy!!!
Omg, getting around downtown in SD is a bitch! Such a hassle! lol so many crazy people & so many one way streets. I'm bad with directions too Ami! So i might not be any help. :lol:

LMAO. nooo i don't have X-rated pictures in my camera. :D I have yet to take the x-rated pictures. :loool:

^^ lol... yeah.. do you have more pics in your camera, Noy?
I don't have any new pictures on my camera... :( just old pictures from like 07... I could post old flixs too...! :D if you want... i don't want people to think i'm like conceited by posting up millions of pictures. LOL.

ohh p'noy you look just like my cousin p'ruk if i didnt know i would think that shes you and your her..hehe
awee really...? Maybe we're related Shar! hehe. everybody's related to somebody one way or another. haha.

judyp

sarNie Adult
ooh we won't think you're conceited hun! you're too cute! sharing is caring. :) i love your smile!! looks like you had a blast..i was going to dress up for halloween for the heck of it..spice up my marriage life. lol. but i was drained that night from doing my clinical rotation at the hospital.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooh we won't think you're conceited hun! you're too cute! sharing is caring. :) i love your smile!! looks like you had a blast..i was going to dress up for halloween for the heck of it..spice up my marriage life. lol. but i was drained that night from doing my clinical rotation at the hospital.
HAHA. True true :lol: Say what...??? You're married Judy? :eek: I never knew that! I hope the married life is great! :D

AHAHA MAYBE i AM? THE CORONA LOOKS GOOD THO. ALTHOUGH i'VE NEVER TRiED iT WiTH LiME....EH...
Oohhhh girrrr... the corona with lime... :drool: it's even better! HAHA. Shoot... I got a box of corona at home! I think i might drink some tonight before going out! haha.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
HAHA. True true :lol: Say what...??? You're married Judy? :eek: I never knew that! I hope the married life is great! :D

Oohhhh girrrr... the corona with lime... :drool: it's even better! HAHA. Shoot... I got a box of corona at home! I think i might drink some tonight before going out! haha.
Oh nice! Now you making me want some :drool:
Share with me. hahaha

judyp

sarNie Adult
yes mam. actually i just got married a couple months ago..signed the papers only. we'll deal w/ the ceremony/reception later when i become a big ballin' nurse! muahahha! marriage life is no different because it seemed like i was married all along while me & the bastard was dating. lol. its gooddd! :p i still find myself calling him my bf around people still because saying husband makes me want to throw up! :lol:

judyp

sarNie Adult
:lol: i just had to come here and laugh at what judy said... so freaking funny!!
lol. its truee! i was talking to one of my guy classmates yesterday and he signed the papers about 2 weeks before i did. and he agrees that its a big adjustment change going from gf/bf to wife/husband. i said, "it's easier for 'my bf' because he refers to me as 'my lady'." and we kind of just laughed because i said, im now going to call him "my man". haha.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol judy...hmm it was hard for me to say the full bf word...once upon some time ago... sweet words? makes me wanna gag when i hear them in the thai lakorns... but if its the n'ek and p'ek saying it to one another..it makes me all blushy..i dont know im wierd like that...lol

anyhow miss noy pls share some more lovely pics of your beautiful self!!! ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL Judy... being called "my lady" is better than babe, baby... argh... i hate that word! I like using sweetie, hunn.. hahah.

Oh Ami... I've been so busy I haven't been out! School is piling up on me like no tomorrow! :lmao: I'll update soon love! Maybe Thanksgiving weekend! turkeyyy! haha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^ Bait?? :lol:

I use guys as bait though... muahah... i kid. :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
noy, you said i'm pretty, but you are beautiful! love your smile my dear
the only thing i don't like is your favor for chakrit! :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
noy, you said i'm pretty, but you are beautiful! love your smile my dear
the only thing i don't like is your favor for chakrit! :lol:
Oh Jenna... We have different taste in men ;) but we do loveee Pong! :lol:
Sweetie you aren't pretty-- you are gorgeous! You're boyfriend is one lucky man! :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
say what sajenna doesnt like my hunk-a-rama krit???? ...oh wait i think she said that some time ago LMAO...good thats more for us noy...and one less girl to fight off... :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
say what sajenna doesnt like my hunk-a-rama krit???? ...oh wait i think she said that some time ago LMAO...good thats more for us noy...and one less girl to fight off... :lol:
yes, i let you girls fight for him, i prefer my sexy oil, pong and ace w :drool:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh, may I join in with you girls? Must I say I LOVE Chakrit! He's super hot! Lol