Noy's Wonder World

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha Fun... Hannah Montana... :lol: My costume was a last minute thing, I didn't even buy a costume, I just bought a vest, some shorts, a tie & a hat & i was set! I didn't wanna spend 50 dollars on a costume i'mma wear just once! that's a waste of money.

Speaking of trick or treating, my little sister went trick or treating & let me remind you that she's like 5'4 maybe 5'5. Some of the people handing out candies denied my sister because she was "too old" :loool:

awww noy so pretty!!!... this thread is getting super fun to read ...you guys cracked me up sooo bad...

you all should have swung by my house..i dont and wont deny anyone...i had tons of candies left... i had a big bowl..and 4 bags of candies that i didnt even get to open neither.(m&m peanuts & the plain ones, 3 musketeers, snickers, almond joy, kitkat, crunch, reeses peanut butter cup, and many others...) still have 3 partial open bags, and gave 3 unopen ones to the kids in cambodia..yep no kidding my bro and his wife are going this thurs...and i just had to share them with the unfortunate kids... ^_^ plus they are planning to buy more candies for them..these kids cherish the candies more than we do, you know!

but anyhow noy..seems like you had tons of fun...i would buy ya more than just a shot of that patron if not have the entire bottle lol..HAPPY belated BD to you ...

i had a last min halloween costume also...it was actually my sisters...and shes bigger than me so i had to sit and sewed the dang outfit..and was getting a bit frustrated with it..lol...it was a pirate costumes which i wore for 12 hrs...to work and then i was handing the candies out...the trick or treaters sorta slowed down between 7-730ish but i was in my costume waiting to see if there was any more kids til 9ish..(while waiting i was playing guitar hero III) :lol: i actually tried the medium that day lol...it was a bit tricky..but it sure was fun...

btw moh i still havent decided on whether or not i can make it still to the new yr thing..i have to see if i have any money to spare..since im planing to go to my cousins' house in san diego for christmas... :mellow:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aw. poor lil' girl. she can have my candy. i don't even eat candy but went trick or treating just b/c. :lol: & i'm in my 20s. no one denied me candy but this 1 girl. when i told her i wanted something else when she handed me candy, she gave me a dirty/pissed off kind of look like she was going to smack me :ph34r: until i started digging in her candy dish to get the spider gummies i wanted. then she said "oh." some girls, man... some girls. :lol:
LMAO. I stopped trick or treating since the end of 7th grade, i think. I prefer handing out candies to kids. I felt bad for my lil sister though. she was all excited about going & when she showed me her bag of candy. I was like "why so little?!" & she responds, "Some didn't give it to me because they said i was too old" LOL. I nearly died of laughing. She still looks like a little kid-- a tall little kid though. :lol:

Surprisingly my cousin was not denied, he is like 5’7-5’8. His excuse, “I ain’t getting any younger” which is so true, we ain’t getting any younger. I was denied candy last year LMAO but that was probably one lonely White old maid. Ahahaha well I wasn’t really denied, but I left the door before she could even say no to me. There were a few big kids before me and my little cousins.
Girl you can come to my house to trick or treat! I always have left over candies. Nobody wants to trick or treat in the ghetto! :lol: But my neighbor is safe :D

looks like someone had a load of fun on halloween, cute costume...hahaha... only been to on broadway once or twice, n the drinks are a lil' pricey, so i wouldn't blame u for drinking a free drink :)
Thank you :D On Broadway's fun. There's so many asians though, makes me feel uncomfortable. LOL. It's best to go with guys-- they pay for your drinks. hahaha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww noy so pretty!!!... this thread is getting super fun to read ...you guys cracked me up sooo bad...

you all should have swung by my house..i dont and wont deny anyone...i had tons of candies left... i had a big bowl..and 4 bags of candies that i didnt even get to open neither.(m&m peanuts & the plain ones, 3 musketeers, snickers, almond joy, kitkat, crunch, reeses peanut butter cup, and many others...) still have 3 partial open bags, and gave 3 unopen ones to the kids in cambodia..yep no kidding my bro and his wife are going this thurs...and i just had to share them with the unfortunate kids... ^_^ plus they are planning to buy more candies for them..these kids cherish the candies more than we do, you know!

but anyhow noy..seems like you had tons of fun...i would buy ya more than just a shot of that patron if not have the entire bottle lol..HAPPY belated BD to you ...

i had a last min halloween costume also...it was actually my sisters...and shes bigger than me so i had to sit and sewed the dang outfit..and was getting a bit frustrated with it..lol...it was a pirate costumes which i wore for 12 hrs...to work and then i was handing the candies out...the trick or treaters sorta slowed down between 7-730ish but i was in my costume waiting to see if there was any more kids til 9ish..(while waiting i was playing guitar hero III) :lol: i actually tried the medium that day lol...it was a bit tricky..but it sure was fun...

btw moh i still havent decided on whether or not i can make it still to the new yr thing..i have to see if i have any money to spare..since im planing to go to my cousins' house in san diego for christmas... :mellow:
LOL. Oh no Ami... 1 shot of patron is good enough for me... :lol: I'm a light weight drinker. Can't handle more than 4 shots. that's my limit. LMAO.
Gasps... :eek: you're gonna come down here?! Ekkkk we should so go clubbing. ^_^

oh noy, you are really pretty and your smile is just shining! go on girl and keep smiling.
Awe thanks Jenna :D Smiling is what I do best. hehe.

i wouldn't deny anybody candy no matter how old they are lol gosh halloween is for all ages lol
HAHA. true. but I will deny kids who lie to me <_< So there were these 2 kids who came to my house right... trick or treat.. blah blah... i gave them 3 or 4 pieces of candy, fun size snickers, twix, reese's uhh.. & those edible bracelet candy. So after i gave them their candies, they walk away & then i heard another knock on the door. I give little boy some candies & then i look up at the other little boy who was waiting for him. Turns out they were the same kids just a few moments ago!!! Deng kids!

Then there were these other group of kids about 3-4 who came by. I give them their candies & stuff & then they start begging me for me. one was like "can I get some more please...? I'm starving... please??" & I'm like "I already gave you a hand full, how much more do you want???" So the little boy replies, "Come on please... for christmas....?" LMAO. damn... i'm thinking these kids must be starving at home or something! :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^ :lol: I thought you knew! Me & my sister were the only girls that night. 4 guys & 2 girls how exciting is that!? Free drinks!!! :D

XCappy

Mr. Char
Nice pics Noy ;) I remember the day I had my first Corona beer, I took off the Lemon... AHAH, and then someone told me how it works.

I also got a T-Shirt that the pole dancers have thrown. I almost fight with someone that continued to hold the T-Shirt, wtf ! He was way too drunk to stand up, it was easy after all :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Nice pics Noy ;) I remember the day I had my first Corona beer, I took off the Lemon... AHAH, and then someone told me how it works.

I also got a T-Shirt that the pole dancers have thrown. I almost fight with someone that continued to hold the T-Shirt, wtf ! He was way too drunk to stand up, it was easy after all :D
LOL. Char...I think that was my first Corona beer too! :lol: I usually drink Heineken or bud light. Corona with lime is mighty good! :D

Ohh & i tried this one beer, blue moon-- man it was delicious! I want some beer now...

Speaking of dancers, the dancers they had at the club were not good. I could've done wayyyy better! LOL.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
you look like you had a ball, noy! the corona looks good.. i like mine with a lot of salt around the rim and with lime floating around.

XCappy

Mr. Char
LOL. Char...I think that was my first Corona beer too! :lol: I usually drink Heineken or bud light. Corona with lime is mighty good! :D

Ohh & i tried this one beer, blue moon-- man it was delicious! I want some beer now...

Speaking of dancers, the dancers they had at the club were not good. I could've done wayyyy better! LOL.
I don't know how the US react if you go to poles and kick the official dancers :D. Once in Paris, some hot girls (for not saying b******) went to poles and did some hot moves, and of course, they've been kicked out of the club. It was funny and sad at the same time. I do know that American girls in Paris are really hot in nightclubs. It's nice to dance with them ;).

I'm only a heavy drinker overseas, it's much more cheaper than my current country ;). I can have fun without alcohol anyway, and it's saving my coins a lot !

I experienced a really good thing when I was in Taiwan : Apparently, a drunk taiwanese guy cannot pay you drinks (2 solutions : He is a damn keeper or he is still conscious), but a drunk foreigner is ready to spend all its money for you. This is why, I had a free night that day, and heard some nice stories because this is well-known, someone drunk is someone that cannot shut his mouth.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ami I am so coming to your house next year. I’ll keep trick or treating until the day I can no longer walk, until the day I am no longer breathing. LMAO I’ll use a wheelchair if I have to. And at 7ish it started to rain but we kept on trick or treating.

you look like you had a ball, noy! the corona looks good.. i like mine with a lot of salt around the rim and with lime floating around.
Me too, but after two gulps, I get dizzy. I can't take alcohol, never been drunk only light headed. Ever since then, I haven't drank- my lesson learn.

Noy I’ll definitely come to your place; it’s the ghetto that will give out more candy. My house last year (I too live in the ghetto but sort of safe) only a few come by and boy I gave out two handfuls per person plus the candies I got from trick or treating, I gave them out too. My sisters are so funny, they took all the candies they didn’t want and passed it out with our candies we bought.

Love those wild pictures!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I don't know how the US react if you go to poles and kick the official dancers :D. Once in Paris, some hot girls (for not saying b******) went to poles and did some hot moves, and of course, they've been kicked out of the club. It was funny and sad at the same time. I do know that American girls in Paris are really hot in nightclubs. It's nice to dance with them ;).

I'm only a heavy drinker overseas, it's much more cheaper than my current country ;). I can have fun without alcohol anyway, and it's saving my coins a lot !

I experienced a really good thing when I was in Taiwan : Apparently, a drunk taiwanese guy cannot pay you drinks (2 solutions : He is a damn keeper or he is still conscious), but a drunk foreigner is ready to spend all its money for you. This is why, I had a free night that day, and heard some nice stories because this is well-known, someone drunk is someone that cannot shut his mouth.
Ahhh Char... you're a wild man!! :D You sound like fun to party with! I need to come visit you & we can party together! heheh.

Those poor girls got kicked out?? Awwee... those stages are usually off limits, only for the dancers, but they can't even dance! For the most part, if you climb onstage & dance or whatever, you're most likely gonna get kicked out if not they'll tell you to get down. haha. That's why I don't do it. LOL. only at parties :D

noy you are 2 cute
awe thanks hunn ^_^

Aws, Noy is oh so purrddy! Love your smile! So cheezy! :)
Thank you Noy! Are you my long lost twin?!? hehe.

Ami I am so coming to your house next year. I’ll keep trick or treating until the day I can no longer walk, until the day I am no longer breathing. LMAO I’ll use a wheelchair if I have to. And at 7ish it started to rain but we kept on trick or treating.

Me too, but after two gulps, I get dizzy. I can't take alcohol, never been drunk only light headed. Ever since then, I haven't drank- my lesson learn.

Noy I’ll definitely come to your place; it’s the ghetto that will give out more candy. My house last year (I too live in the ghetto but sort of safe) only a few come by and boy I gave out two handfuls per person plus the candies I got from trick or treating, I gave them out too. My sisters are so funny, they took all the candies they didn’t want and passed it out with our candies we bought.

Love those wild pictures!!!
HAHA. you crazy funn! We always buy 3-4 bags of candies every year & every year... we still have left over. sigh... so now i don't know if we're gonna buy so many bags. hahah. You're always welcome to come to my house okay Fun! Lots of candies :D

Do you think those pictures were wild? haha. It's usually worst... hahah. those are "G-Rated" photos. hahahahaha.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yesh mame..lets the hit the club..!!!...i gotta see if you are in the same area as my cousin though lol..i dont wanna get lost..last time we went clubbing the going was fine..it was getting back to the hotel that was the problem...drove around for an hr or so...man it was scary...it was just me and my sister..i swear if i was to keep on driving..we could or would have driven right into mexico..lol (i have no sense of directions what-so-ever)

LOL funfun..yes pls stop by...i heard that the spanos were giving out the big candy bars and that was why there werent that many kids in the our area...they counted bout 700+ kids there...wth! last yr i had more kids so this yr i didnt give out a handful of candies..i wish i did..though...after i knew that not many kids came by and how much candies i had left. but anyhow its the past.

oh since noy said all the pics posted are the g-rated...that meant all the x-rated ones are like still in the camera huh??? :lol:

thanks for sharing all of your pretty pics noy!!!