Noy's Wonder World

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i love your long hair!!!!!!!! Guess what Noy?? Now we both got short hair... My hair used to be long like yours, and now... since I had it cut, it looks like SunSanee's hair that I hate so much. lol...... I had to cut it cause my hair was falling off by the freakin handful.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww its okie..i dont remember her at all and neither one of my relatives have any photos of her neither. i say that cause i somehow have baby pics of me at almost all of my relatives house...they sure loves to take pics of us kids when we were kids...vdos too..ughhh and i see that my mom sure like to dress us in dresses (me in particular).. which was kind of ridiculous..

who wears a dress to hollywood universal studios :rolleyes: (i did btw) the park (i wonder what ppl were thinking of us back then)..it was not even them summer dresses neither..its one of those dress that you would wear to a wedding, it was funky!! <_<

aww noy you and your mini me, are cute as ever! :)

LMAO diggin for gold...you gotta dig deep for em!

im so jealous of those natural smiles of yours noy! :lol:

ps lome...i would like to see your sansanee hairstyle..take pics..and since you like to be anonymous you can use masks like moh LOL i do wanna see it though! :) na..na..na?

XCappy

Mr. Char
Ahahah, nice funny pictures Noy. Don't dig too too deep, or you'll have some red suprise if you're not cautious :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww its okie..i dont remember her at all and neither one of my relatives have any photos of her neither. i say that cause i somehow have baby pics of me at almost all of my relatives house...they sure loves to take pics of us kids when we were kids...vdos too..ughhh and i see that my mom sure like to dress us in dresses (me in particular).. which was kind of ridiculous..

who wears a dress to hollywood universal studios :rolleyes: (i did btw) the park (i wonder what ppl were thinking of us back then)..it was not even them summer dresses neither..its one of those dress that you would wear to a wedding, it was funky!! <_<

aww noy you and your mini me, are cute as ever! :)

LMAO diggin for gold...you gotta dig deep for em!

im so jealous of those natural smiles of yours noy! :lol:

ps lome...i would like to see your sansanee hairstyle..take pics..and since you like to be anonymous you can use masks like moh LOL i do wanna see it though! :) na..na..na?
LOL. I guess I didn't dig deeper. :lol: Next time Ami! hehe. My mom use to make me wear dresses too. LOL. & we would have to wear those baby heels with socks! LMAO. my mom was something back then...

Ahahah, nice funny pictures Noy. Don't dig too too deep, or you'll have some red suprise if you're not cautious :lol:
LOL. thanks for the warning Char ;) But no more digging for gold fort he camera. LMAO.

^^ lol. cute pictures noy!
Thank you Judy :D

judyp

sarNie Adult
aww noy, your family is beautiful! all your sisters and your mom are gorgeous and look very alike! :p

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
awww.. your family looks so loving. Poppa looks like a nice caring, but tough man who will protect his ladies.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh such a lovely family pic noy!!!

as for the view of san diego..is that where that football stadium is at...? if so, that place is beautiful!!! :)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Noy,

Very cute pics of you and your mini me. You girls are goofy (;

You and all your sisters all look like your mom.

And arent most of they guy friends all afraid of their girl friend's dad? Lolz. Well, I find that with the lao parents here. The guys are just afraid of the dad for some reason. Lolz.

Very lovely pics (;​

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh gosh... I haven't been in here in such a long time :lol:

awww.. your family looks so loving. Poppa looks like a nice caring, but tough man who will protect his ladies.
My dad's a big softy! He's such a sap whenever he watches lakorn. LOL.

Ahhh such a lovely family pic noy!!!

as for the view of san diego..is that where that football stadium is at...? if so, that place is beautiful!!! :)
LOL. Oh no Ami.... We were in downtown. The stadium isn't anywhere near there.... well maybe the baseball stadium. I wish the pictures would've turned out better looking <_<

lol i usually just cut them out... you're so pretty!
Thank you quarter :D

Noy,

Very cute pics of you and your mini me. You girls are goofy (;

You and all your sisters all look like your mom.

And arent most of they guy friends all afraid of their girl friend's dad? Lolz. Well, I find that with the lao parents here. The guys are just afraid of the dad for some reason. Lolz.

Very lovely pics (;​
HAHA. It's funny you say that. My guy friends assume my dad dresses like them FOB dads but nooo... not my dad. He dresses like how a white man usually dresses. He listens to hip hop once in a while. He likes snoop dogg. :loool: he's gangster. that's probably why they're scared of him. LOL

Me and my younger sister look more like my mother & then my older sister looks so much like my father. :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh i see (regarding the stadium part)

...yea sometime the pics doesnt turn out the way we want them to but atleast you shared 'em with the rest of us...which we enjoy looking at ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahh i see (regarding the stadium part)

...yea sometime the pics doesnt turn out the way we want them to but atleast you shared 'em with the rest of us...which we enjoy looking at ^_^
I know I hate it! I haven't been clubbing lately so no more pictures... LOL

WOW THAT RECYCLiNG THiNGY MAJiGGER LOOKS HEKKA COOL DUDE!!
LOL the thing is huge in person! taller than me & i'm 5'3 :D

LMAO Noy your dad likes Snoop Dog? That's too hilarious!!!!!!!
:lol: I know right!? He likes P. Diddy too. He still calls him Puff Daddy. :loool: He'll listen to keyshia cole, Notorious BIG, Kanye West.... shoot... my dad's weird. hahaha.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg....noy has a photo album on here??? geez..where have i been? lol soooooooooooooo late...lmao..but like always...noy is always looking smokin hot=] hehe