Now Tisanart is the Next Noon Woranuch

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated Interview from Sanook

She is both beautiful and multi-talented to a point where many are starting to compare her to the beloved n'ek Noon Woranuch, dubbing her as the next successor. Now Tisanart hurries to thank everyone for their support and compliments, but she will never dare to think about taking the senior actress' place. It is impossible to do so.

1. Recently, there have been news about you taking pe' Noon Woranuch's place in the entertainment industry.
Now: For this particular news, I think nobody can take anyone's place because each person is unique and different in their own ways. We all have different styles that make us not the same.

2.  However, you also entered the industry similarly through traditional Thai dancing.
Now: Honestly, my teacher from school also told me that I dance similar to pe' Noon, but I will never think that I can be her replacement. 

3. Tell us the truth, do the people around you often compare the two of you?
Now: A majority of them tend to compare our outer appearance because both she and I have straight hair and are traditional Thai dancers. If you ask me if I'm happy about the comparison, of course I am happy because pe' Noon is very beautiful (smiles).

4. When you have the opportunity to see her, do you talk to her about this?
Now: I have not spoken to pe' Noon about this yet. When we do see each other, she would ask me more about my studies. 

5. Due to the comparison, are you afraid that her fan clubs will anti you?
Now: Please do not anti me ka. I have no bad intentions (smiles).

6. How is your relationship with New Wongsakorn right now?
Now: Right now, we don't really have the chance to see each other because he is busy with work, as am I. As for New Year, we do not have any plans to travel anywhere. I think staying in Bangkok will be the funnest place to be.

7. Will the relationship be able to progress this way?
Now: It's not moving anywhere. Our status is still the same. We are siblings.  

8. Are you not afraid that he will upset that you said that?
Now: No, because we understand where we stand. Let's just wait until I finish my studies to discuss this topic. 

Comparison of the two
Credits to Sanook, Kapook, and Pantip for pictures.

See more.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Nao is so beautiful. I really admire this girl a lot. And she is so sweet.
I knew these two were going to get compared sooner or later. They're both very talented :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Both are very beautiful and talented, it's no surprise that they are being compared to one another. The only thing is that we have not yet see Nao in a rai role, in which I hope to see in the future.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Heidi said:
Both are very beautiful and talented, it's no surprise that they are being compared to one another. The only thing is that we have not yet see Nao in a rai role, in which I hope to see in the future.
She actually showcased a little bit of her rai skills in Kularb Len Fai when she was trying to get back at Stephany for causing their friend's death. She's very talented. I can see her play all kinds of roles. 

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Ever since I first saw Now in Love Julinsee, I knew right away that the media would compare her to Nune. There is definitely a resemblance between the two girls in looks, personality and acting style. I can see Now following a similar career pathway as Nune just as long as the elders continue to give her diverse roles and she maintains her sweet and lovely persona. Despite the lack of promotion on the elders part, Now is pretty versatile of an actress na. She can be a playful and annoying nang aek as showcased in Horb Rak, a prim and proper teary nang aek as seen in PP, AR and KP and a feisty, confident nang aek in KLF. Her improvement in KLF already guarantees how well she will fair with portraying a fighting tomboy in Atitha. She has a bright future ahead of her. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
She's from channel 7 right?? I haven't seen any lakorn from her yet because I'm not a big fan of channel 7 mostly because of their parings. What is a good lakorn recommendation that she is in??

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
aymieluvsyu637 said:
She's from channel 7 right?? I haven't seen any lakorn from her yet because I'm not a big fan of channel 7 mostly because of their parings. What is a good lakorn recommendation that she is in??
Kularb Len Fai. The storyline may be stupid, but I was hooked onto it. It's better than the original. You're going to hate p'ek though. She showcased a lot of her acting skills in this lakorn. She can be both sweet, cute, and feisty/ sexy. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Kularb Len Fai. The storyline may be stupid, but I was hooked onto it. It's better than the original. You're going to hate p'ek though. She showcased a lot of her acting skills in this lakorn. She can be both sweet, cute, and feisty/ sexy. 

Thank you much!! You are right. I just looked up the p'ek I don't like Vee, cannot stand watching him. Therefore I will pass. Looks like she's going to be in an upcoming lakorn with Michael though :) I'll wait for that.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Both can pass as sisters. Hehe. I love both actresses, not only do they both possess the traditional Thai qualities physically, but they're both such good actresses.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It would've been nice if they put Nao in Nang Chada. HEHE. Her and Kan would be cute quite cute.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
they look so beautiful together!

too bad I cant picture any good p'ek at ch7 for Now :(