Now Tisanart is not taking female lead role and may leave?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if anyone see this news yet but I came upon this news. Its kind of shocker that Now may stop playing female lead.

Here the link to read:
http://thaistarnews.info/now-tisanart/

News in Thai:
http://entertain.teenee.com/thaista...บทนางเอก-เผย-เคยคิดอำลาวงการ-หลังถูกว�+170471

From reading this news I blame CH7 for now giving Now anything new challenge role. That why she been getting the same role over and over again.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 been giving Peak the lead role and ignore the talented Now. She should just go freelance.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Go freelance or go GMM. GMM has literally TONS of projects. Their main lakorns often has the same faces, but at the same time they have big projects that mixes top talents. They also have a good variety of genres. Their series, we often see newbies. GMM is where Baifern Pimchanok was given a new boost at stardom. Even Mai Davika. She sort of fell flat with True, fell flat with Ch3. With her current lakorn at oneHD right now, some of her popularity has been regenerating. GMM/one is the place to be right now.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch 7 suck...thai lakorn suck in general... the netcitizen are way harsh. Everyone role is kinda similar...in her new 1 she play a character that play n'rai. Certain characters she play has a glimpse of these potential she has.

Urg...peak is getting soo much lakorn with the top p'k...she has no charisma to me

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think connection is becoming ch7 downfall. Otherwise why do you think the likes of Kelly, New, Vee, Peak etc... keep getting all of those roles ? This is the same way krasae and Koojin obsession is preventing ch3 and its artists from becoming better and larger at their craft.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like the way GMM/ONE is dealing with their artists somewhat. They allow them to accept work elsewhere without restrictions. Like, Toomtam and Nike working with Ch8 which is usually RS centric lol. Gam and Gun made a good point when they said that the elders allowed them to accept work elsewhere and isn't as restrictive, because it can be an experience for them.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
If all the channels would go freelance, we would get a more varieties of pairing and allow the actors to grow more.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I like the way GMM/ONE is dealing with their artists somewhat. They allow them to accept work elsewhere without restrictions. Like, Toomtam and Nike working with Ch8 which is usually RS centric lol. Gam and Gun made a good point when they said that the elders allowed them to accept work elsewhere and isn't as restrictive, because it can be an experience for them.
I will even add how they try and standout with their drama storyline. Yeah this is still lakorn but they try not to be typical. Plus with they challenge their actors with various roles. One day you can be a lead the next one you can be second as long as the role makes you grow. They got their flaws but one can see they know how to avoid some traps the likes of ch7 and ch3 fall into. I mean look at the club friday concept

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yep Gmm's lakorn and series concept are modern. Example their two big period era projects Ruen Benjapit and Sai Yai Sai Sawart. They have some tops in the parents and young generation. They have even gone outside of the traditional roles. Like Boonrawd with Noon S. Even channel 8 has challenged traditional roles and storylines.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like the progression of GMM lakorn. I like the that the lakorn isn't too long. Hope she is freelance

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Where is she going then? Ch7 does suck, in so many ways. Now is the stronger and def the prettier one, but her hairstyle and acting are very plain, simple and boring cuz she’s not being challenged enough! She should move to ch5 or maybe become freelance. I don’t think moving to Ch3 will do her any justice. They might just neglect her and put her in the back burner cuz ch3 values more halfie looking kids!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Where is she going then? Ch7 does suck, in so many ways. Now is the stronger and def the prettier one, but her hairstyle and acting are very plain, simple and boring cuz she’s not being challenged enough! She should move to ch5 or maybe become freelance. I don’t think moving to Ch3 will do her any justice. They might just neglect her and put her in the back burner cuz ch3 values more halfie looking kids!
Preach it especially about Ch3 ! Even Maeya I am sure regret signing with this channel ! She freakin liked all of my comment about how CH3 just don't treadure and potential. Now in ch3 would be an even more terrible mistake

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sounds like she want to quit all together. I read that although she likes acting; she'll be fine/ happy doing other things. I feel some of her character give her a hint of her potential for more raeng lakorn. Her knew lakorn w/bomb she'll get to do some rai scenes....yet peak got like 5 lakorn lined up

Hope she freelance or ch7 listen and give her better roles. Her and sammy switch roles. I'm excited to see sammy in a meek role. The majority has been raeng

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Now is pretty and I like her in laong Dao but yes, her hair style is just plain and sometimes make her boring. Her acting is so much better than Peak...she is the WTH does she have that Now doesn't to be getting all these roles? And also, the channel seemed to be having a few more new faces crowding the old ones so it is a tight competition. Now, really didn't have the opportunity to shine and have her place at channel 7 and it might be hard to get that it at this moment.

She should try a different style hair when she takes on certain role because it is just hair it will grow back. She has that long hair for a while...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I want to see her in a lakorn like Dao Puen Din with Noon W and Chomp, where the women were the leads and they basically go against each other. It would be nice to see Sammy vs Now. To be honest, I think even if now does lakorns with GMM/One. They will cast her in period lakorns. She seems to get typecasted for that type of lakorn. I don't even know what to say about Peak getting all these roles. Lol. At first I didn't care much for her to downright, not liking her, now lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ch7 did give her Sailohit, one of the biggest hits of all time and a definite Ch7 classic. It might just take awhile for her to get going. It took years for Sammy to hit her stride from her Pob Pee Fah days.

I don't know if Now fits GMM/One? Their actresses are more willing to be risque. Like Baifern in Lhong Fai or Pang O. in the Sot series or any of the actresses in the Club series. Not just playing "raeng" roles but doing the physical stuff. Is she willing to go that far?

As for One, Khun Boy plays favorites like no one else's business! Great if you're a fave kid, not so great if you're not.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Now hairstyle is like Noon, they had the same forever...Most of the girls has the same hair style. Sammy took forever to get where she is and still she's on the back-burner. Peak has more lakorn than her and with the TOP p'k and she just join ch7 URG...I can't watch her...no offense but she ruin the appeal of any lakorn to me

She had her hair curled in that lakorn w/Vee and she had her Raeng moments. I'm looking fwd to sai lo hit, it was 1 of my fav. and her lakorn w/bomb.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This Peak girl lol is she the one in so Sanaeha remake?? Lol maybe ch7 likes the sl-utty looking girls lol ch7 really sucks and I think they would have made the most terrible mistake letting Now go. She’s amazing in looks and acting! She just needs stronger scripts! I haven’t been impressed by ch7 since aum/Noon/Kob day lol and Now came along but they treat her very unfairly with stupid scripts and they never really promoted her! She was so fine in the remake with mike/praew and the remake with vee/bo/ and that other girl. And I blame ch7 for blocking their Lakorn on YouTube lol they just made it so much harder to access or watch their Lakorn. Why?! They’ve been going downhill since the vets sort of retired lol sucks!!! I swear I have not seen a single good shit from ch7 since 10 years ago lol I almost didn’t know ch7 existed anymore! That’s how awful they are!!!

Ch7 doesn’t seem to have any good p’ek either ahhaha nobody grabs my attention anymore. I like om but still he’s doesn’t grab my attention all the time, mike is good but I’m not sure what he’s working on at the moment lol cuz I think ch7 has failed to properly promote their actors and fail to target the proper audience!

If Now does leave, I hope she’s not taken for granted by other channels and that she will be offered great roles and scripts. But yes, she needs to change her hairstyle! I don’t want to see the same hair in every damn Lakorn!! It gets so BORING easily!!!! It’s a huge turn off!!!! She needs to be glam up and even suggest changing the hair color to a lighter shade! Now has a really soft and youthful face, she’s beautiful. She deserves more!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
They are losing alot of people. I think Sophie (Chin's younger sister) is finst to leave to. She hasn't renewed her contract. She isn't that good of an actress, but she's watchable. I think with practice she can do well. She has been one of their popular evening lakorn nang'eks.