NOSE JOBS!!!!

LonelyRoad

sarNie Egg
Ha! She didn't jux have a nose job done..she got face lift and plastic lip surgery too... i'm her lilo cousin...she got them done long time in LA

yeah,..

:)

everyone knows that Maiv Xyooj got a nose job..because of all the poster around new year

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
wanna know how i know that mai xiong got a nose job? i'm related to them and saw her pictures when she was still single and compare to now, she is totally different. she didn't look this good before she married chue. and yes i don't have any pictures with me cuz i was over at their house and my other cousin wanted to see so they gave us their pictures k. clear enough.
if you watch her music video
you will clearly see that she's got a nose job
her nose was totally flat!

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
god damn.
face lift and plastic lip surgery?
beauty fades...
that's a waste of money....
oh she got more done then just a nose job, face lift, and lip surgery. she also got her boobs done and her buns.

kulyia

RUK
humm...idont know any..but omg why??..just except urself the way god gave u to ur parents.

JLR FEVER GOING STRONG

azn_rox

sarNie Egg
umm yea.. and yea...umm yea maiv xyooj got her nose and face.. done!!

MsKoreana

sarNie Egg
mai xyooj did do a nose job cuz my uncle they went thailand n saw her in the plane still have her nose wrapped n stuff..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fCu5UGwdCk

This topic was a while back but may I bring it back.

To those people who claim to know Maiv personally and said, she did get a nose job, face life and all that.
She denied it, in this interview. (this is just a sneak preview though, the interview got taken down lol but I watched it LIVE.)

What do you have to say? haha I would like to hear.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Haha, this thread is really funny, people having intense arguments over celebs' nose jobs. Hmong celebs are catching up to other ethnics' celebs in terms of cosmetic surgery. Where the hell do these singers get all that money to get those surgeries done? Must have devoted sugar daddies in America or something.

Many people keep on saying Maiv Xyooj had plastic surgery eventho she keeps on denying it. I think she still looks the same but rumors just fly cuz she's a divorcee and a famous singer. The only thing that I would say she got was probably her eyebrows tattooed.

Ntxawm Lis just had a new album out and people are speculating that she either had plastic surgery or is starving and hella skinny because Tub Yaj is cheating and abusing her. Gosh, rumor control anyone?

I know that Xis Lauj had a nose job for sure because my distant uncle was her sponsor and he was the one who paid for it. This is what a "plastic" nose looks like.

Another one that definately had a nose job is of course Paj Suab Lauj, just look at her first album videos compared to recent ones. She has the "plastic" nose too.
pre-surgery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNQXEhdJiHg&feature=player_embedded
after surgery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQVj9MiDTVE&feature=player_embedded