Noons Calls P'Tang "That Brother"

calla

sarNie Adult

http://www.thairath.com/news.php?section=e...t&content=12487

Before this we always heard Noon calls "P'Tang Ka...P'Tang Kaaa" but now "Noon Siripun" n'ek from the movie "Pen chu kub Pee" staring to calls "Tang Saksit Tangtong" as "That Brother/That Dude"

"About that brother....i still have no idea yet, that we can be in another lakorn. I just want to work my own first.

Did you guys starting to get together more ?

I'm working 7 days.....haven't meet with anyone, i only meet those who in the studio.

So does P'Tang calls to support you ?

No. Nothing happen, because the place that i'm work can't use cellphone....i mean its in the forest.

What did you feel when you always heard about the name of P'Tang ?

About that brother.....everything is just normal. I just feel that he's still being nice....so i dont feel anything about it. about other things....i don't really care because i have just passed it anyways.

So Did you guys talk to eachoteher ?

About that brother, i've with talk with. i'm working too hard so don't have time.

You act weird....like you don't wanna mention the name of P'Tang.

I don't know, i only want to work.

Did you afraid of your parents ?

Me and my parents are still the same.

Now, you guys just seeing eachother like Brother and Sister ?

I never care about my personal life.....all i care is works. i don't care about that thing so i can't asnwer. i just want to play this movie.....its not always to have the chance to be in a movie.

You don't wanna talk about P'tang, didn't you afraid he will be upset ?

I don't know, i never follow what's going on and what kind of interview he gave you guys. the friendship is just normal.....like i used to said..i never said that we are sweet.

So you still unsure about P'Tang ?

About that brother, i can't say anything ka.

credit to calla@saksitworld forum

calla

sarNie Adult
why she always talk about her works.......lolz. as if we wanna know. i hate all her answers.....i mean what's wrong with her. :loool:

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
they are an item right?
i think they r together but reading this interview... it seems they are like brother n sister now? can u tell me if they are still together? coz i think they are very cute... love them!!

charm

sarNie Egg
:( awww that's sad the way she answers the questions

noon sounds really unhappy, maybe even mad. it tang & noon really are dating, i hope tang doesn't get too upset over her answers. he's seems too nice of a guy to be hurt.

rocky

sarNie Egg
I think they are not dating... but it probably she get tired of all these question about p-tang.. i'm going to have a heart attack if noon s. and tang have over two lakorn together. i want to see new faces..crossing my fingers..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
NOON! HER ANSWERS ARE SOOOO BAD... my heart goes out to P'Tang... i know he likes her... but what does she feel?

THEY CANNOT BREAK UP!

.diane.

Media Fanatic
waow. she definitely seems annoyed and yet seems like she's hiding something more. the way the answers, if there really isn't anything going on - i don't think there would be this type of tone. wait, am i crazy because i'm reading and not watching this interview yet i hear a tone haha. oh wellz, i feel for p'tang because i know he really likes her too. i think that's maybe what she's annoyed by. we know how public p'tang's relationship was and she seems she wants to be out of the public's eyeview in gossip or relationships however if it has to do with movie and lakorn promotion she's all game. hmm..i really do think she's feeling all this pressure from the paparazzis and reporters...

calla

sarNie Adult
alyssia said:
they are an item right?
i think they r together but reading this interview... it seems they are like brother n sister now? can u tell me if they are still together? coz i think they are very cute... love them!!
[post="143379"][/post]​

no, they are not yet an item....i think its more like rumors. they only said they are close friends.

but after reading this article.....i feel sorry for p'tang. i think i kinda know that he likes Noon...but looks at her answers....its killing me.
i know she's tired of answering these questions....but she should answer more nicely....instead of calling him as THAT BROTHER. she doesn't even wants to mention p'tang's name. that's just too mean of her. :angry: