Noon Woranuch is now dating...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Is she dating that one dude.. that always brings her flowers.. but then they deny.. AIYAAA!
But recently.. I saw them on Daokrajai and they talk about each other now.. so does that mean they're officially together? I forgot him name.. =/ They said hes a num "Hiso" HAHA, and hes a racer too? Wow. But still, someone confirm? WHY CAN'T NOON & KHED GET BACK TOGETHER !! but i still love her though. (=

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
I'm a paparazzi (just kidding) and I can confirm that (but sometimes I can make mistakes too :lol:) Well, it's Tod (nickname). In full, he's Peeti Bhirom Bhakdi (this is the way the guy signs his family name, you just pronounce pi-rom-pak-dee). He's a Singha Beer heir. Hobby is car racing. He used to be a talkshow co-host with P'Doo Sanya in "Jaw Jai", remember? Yep, that's the guy. Not as handsome as Khade, but definitely wealthy. He bought a ring for Noon too and Noon wears it often. The guy admitted months ago about their relationship (at the beginning always said they were just friends, friends, friends,...umm...no smoke without fire, man).

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yes, yes, I want to see Noon and Khade back together. But it seems to be too late (anyhow, to think again, it's better late than never, right? ;) )...Lemme check if I can find some elegant pix of Tod Peeti to post for you.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Here you go, some pix of Tod Peeti, the mentioned hi-so guy.

Noon took pix with his family too.

Credit to Sanook, Yenta4, Thairath, Komchadleuk, Naewna and Hunsa for da pix above. Thanks.

katia

sarNie Hatchling
yeah seen together in ages. When will thai actresses stop denying being in relationships. btw i think that Kade is so much cuter

max

sarNie Elites
Aww =( In my opinion, he is not good looking. I too wish that Kade and Noon would get back together =(

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
man, she needs to hook up w/ one of her hot co stars. but whatever makes her happy. I mean, look at Janie's man...O____O

As for kade, he was never good looking anyway.

boh

sarNie Egg
THIS IS SO WEIRD. why does NOon like these weird looking people? jk..not to be mean..kade looks too young for his age..and weak looking..to me.. i guess some people like noon and kade together..it's just weird man..then, there's this dude..i think she can do better..u know what i mean?..he's alright..but, why can't it be like..another CHAKRIT?..or TIK?..or ken or someone like that?..i'm not trying to judge them..but it's sooo WEIRD. am i the only WEIRD person here?

dhan9

sarNie Adult
THIS IS SO WEIRD. why does NOon like these weird looking people? jk..not to be mean..kade looks too young for his age..and weak looking..to me.. i guess some people like noon and kade together..it's just weird man..then, there's this dude..i think she can do better..u know what i mean?..he's alright..but, why can't it be like..another CHAKRIT?..or TIK?..or ken or someone like that?..i'm not trying to judge them..but it's sooo WEIRD. am i the only WEIRD person here?
yeah finally someone think the same as me, i agree with everything you said there! Noon can do alot better than those weid guys...i mean she is the prettiest and most talent actress, why can't she choose someone that is somehow up to her standard...like chakrit they matched perfectly...both the looks and acting wise....

i don't understand either why alot people like kade and noon together, may be they had played many lakorn together? Not to be mean..just my opinion, kade looked too young for her and "weak" looking to me too.....and now with another weid man? Oh please noon looks for someone much better than that...like chakrit...tik..mos....and there's more...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
stars will always date people that we least expect them to be with...i've gotten used to it. i always want my favorite pr'ake or favorite n'ake to date people i like but it never happens!!! take ann t. for instance. or janie. oh wells. whatever floats their boat.