Noon Sirapun: Turn To Comedy

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
noon has such a nice bodddy and she is a poses so good !=)
why can't she look this good in lakorns ;(

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I think it is refering to Sirapun. She have been acting in lots of comedy roles; and recently it have been nang sao yenrudee. I think the new one that will be airing soon will also be a comedy 'Sue Ruk Chuk Yai Aon La Won', with her and Aon Sarawut. I might be wrong, but I think that's what it suppose to be.

I almost didn't recognize her in these pictures. She beautiful. Is that fake hair? I know in Sue Ruk Chun Yai Aon La Won is a wig.

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
I LIKE HER SOOOOO MUCH BETTER WITH SHORT HAIR!
this long hair looks like a wig(i'm pretty sure it is) that hair looks almost like fake shiny plastic barbie hair!
damn they coulda at least given her a wig with human hair!

but yeah the long hair doesnt look good on her at all!!! im not a fan of girls with short hair but honestly she looked better with short hair in my opinion!

somp9

sarNie Adult
Does Noon still has rumor dating Tang saksit? In the past people thought about her seeing Tang.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Thanks for sharring Tubby Tinker!

I like the third pic; not so much the cover.

Does Noon still has rumor dating Tang saksit? In the past people thought about her seeing Tang.
That was years ago. She's been dating Top for a while now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes thats an extension cuz her hair is actually short. those are some short dresses or shes just tall lol. i like her height

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
NOON IS SO SEXY!!!! i love her and thanks for sharing. YEAH she and Aon reunited finally :wub: :yahoo:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
noon is so pretty and hot.. nice bod ^_^