noon siraphun before and after

which hair you perfer her?

• long

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • short

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
i'm not a fan of her's and i don't think she's particularly pretty or anything, but she definitely looks better with LONG hair...hands down, no contest between long or short hair. she needs to grow it back out of get extensions!

donna

sarNie Adult
i say long too. the short hair elongates her neck but the long hair suits her face structure. love her outfits!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
her long hair makes her look more glamorous and pretty in an obvious way...but her short hair makes her very cute looking and fresh...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I think she look better in long hair. Not feeling the short hair,sometime I cant even notice it was her.

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
i think she looks cute n fresh with short her , with long hair she look elegant but both r good for her. i think the short hair is for the role she is in.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She looks nice with long and short hair, but the long hair brings out the gorgeous lady in her. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
She's cute with the short hair and pulls off the look very well...but she's way more attractive with long hair. :) Whichever floats her boat, since she looks good both ways (although I do have to be honest in saying that I don't find her that pretty hehe), but I personally find her a lot better-looking with long hair.