Noon on IMAGE:Long Hair Real Me

juicee

sarNie Elites
Mint27 said:
what cutting? She didn't cut her hair...I think it was a comp. thing... :p
[post="35671"][/post]​
I don't think that the person was talking about noon cutting her hair - but how noon is cutting her purse and her shirt.

ne ways, she's pretty, but i think there's something off about her hair that makes it kinda weird...

Mint27

she loves it long even some lakorns asked her to cut the hair but she asked for trim...LOL. i did that, too. hehe.
:lmao: I bet p'Noon loves long hair, but p'Kade loves it more than her that's why she never cut it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways, what lakorn asked p'Noon to cut her hair? ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow!!! more pictures! omg her eyes are stunning! :wub:

what lakorn she got been asked to get a cut? i believe it's mae eye aei (spell?)... her hair was really long but as that lakorn, she was willing to get cut that length. and bam! she still is gorgeous as ever. :D

thanks again, mint! hehe.

kpt

sarNie Egg
noon so beautiful, love her hair. she's beautiful as always no matter what. thanks for sharing the pictures. :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oops...when i said mae eye aei. i mean it was supoor (spell?) the one she co-starred with tle tawan. that was when she was asked to get a haircut. :D

Mint27

kitkat said:
oops...when i said mae eye aei. i mean it was supoor (spell?) the one she co-starred with tle tawan. that was when she was asked to get a haircut. :D
[post="36113"][/post]​
really? But I love that trim though, it looked really nice and beautiful on her. Anyways, Noon has always been beautiful and no matter what hair style she has, she's always beautiful as an angel. :lmao: :D

feys

sarNie Hatchling
:lmao: Danm! Her hair looks so great! I envy the hair sooooo pretty hair! LOL

JinFX

sarNie Egg
I must admit that she is really beautiful, i have seen some of her lakorn, i think she is even more pretty when there is not too much make-up in her, in the lakorn you can always see the natural her, where she is much less make-up and i really like seeing her that way lol.. :wub: :w000t:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Mint27 said:
really? But I love that trim though, it looked really nice and beautiful on her. Anyways, Noon has always been beautiful and no matter what hair style she has, she's always beautiful as an angel. :lmao: :D
[post="36138"][/post]​
yeah, that lakorn, she was asked to do. yup, that trim looked great on her when i saw that lakorn magazines before it aires on tv.

of course, no matter what she does to her external appearances as long as she always is beautiful on the inside. :wub: :wub: :wub: