Noon & Oil

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I can't read Thai, but does it say anything about what the lakorn is about? And what's the title?

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
That's great. I really liked them together in their last lakorn. I hope this one has an interesting plot. I think they make a great couple. The pics look like they're having a great time. Can't wait to learn more. :yahoo:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
woohoo! i really liked their last lakorn together! :wub: but i hope this one is a drama though! :)

Susie

sarNie Adult
i can't wait!!! i'm glad that oil grew out his hair!! what's the guy;s name in the very last pic with oil?? he played in kan luem khong too as the bad guy. HE'S SO CUTE!!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^^Lift???? I'm not sure I didn't see the picture. There was an error on the webpage. But Lift was the bad guy in KLK.

Anyways.... that's kool that they're having another lakorn together. Is the English tilte to the lakorn called "The Forgotten Lady" hmmmmmm i'm very curious bout the plot.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
I can't for this lakorn.. Lift is in here also? I didn't notice him in the photos.. I want to see Jieb.. she's in here! I'm so happy she finally has a new lakorn with her best friend Noon :yahoo:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I think Susie meant this guy...

...he wasnt neccessarily bad in KLK but i guess he was considered to be one of 'em bad ones. I can't wait to see Noon/Oil together on screen again! :wub: Oh and is it just me or did Oil lose some weight in his cheeks?

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Yes that guy, his names is PAULA, his last name is something like Isarak