Noon News

arissa

sarNie Elites
Can someone please translate this short article for me???? I really want to get an update on Noon...and who is that GUY????? is it the same guy that she's been rumored with????

ช่วงนี้มีข่าวกับ ต๊อด-ปิติ ภิรมย์ภักดี พิธีกรและไฮโซทายาท “เบียร์สิงห์â€? ชักถี่ อย่างวันวาเลนไทน์ที่ผ่านมาก็เห็นว่า นุ่น-วรนุช วงษ์สวรรค์ กับเพื่อนไปร้องคาราโอเกะกัน โดยมี ต๊อด ไปนั่งเฝ้า ล่าสุดยังมีคนเห็นไฮโซหนุ่ม ขับรถไปส่งถึงที่คอนโดฯ เอ๊ะ สงสัยงานนี้ข่าวจะมีมูลซะแล้ว กระจอกข่าวเลยตามไปเฝ้า นุ่น ถึงรายการ “ที่นี่หมอชิตâ€? เพื่อขอเปิดใจ ซึ่ง นุ่น บอกว่า “เรื่องคาราโอเกะก็ไปจริงค่ะ วันนั้นนุ่นเลิกกองถ่ายดึกแล้วก็ตามไปกับกลุ่มเพื่อนâ€? นุ่น กับ ต๊อด สนิทกันมากเหรอ? “ก็รู้จักกันอยู่แล้ว ก็เจอกันบ้าง บางทีไปไดรฟ์กอล์ฟ กลุ่มนุ่นก็ไปเลยเจอกัน แต่ไม่บ่อย ได้คุยกันบ้าง ก็สนิทกันหมด เค้ารู้จักหนิง (ปณิตา) รู้จักเจี๊ยบ (ชมพู-นุช) รู้จักเพื่อนๆพี่บิ๊ก (ศรุต) นุ่นเล่นกอล์ฟมา 3-4 ปีแล้ว แต่ไม่ได้เรื่อง

แต่เราก็ไม่ถึงกับสนิทกันมาก แต่ก็คุยกันมากขึ้นกว่าก่อนâ€? มีข่าวว่าเป็นแฟนกันแล้ว “ยังเป็นเพื่อนกันอยู่ค่ะ มันคงไม่เร็วขนาดที่คบกันเป็นแฟนกัน ถ้าคนเราจะคบหากันต้องใช้ เวลาศึกษากันอีกเยอะâ€? แล้วข่าวที่ว่า ต๊อด ไปส่ง นุ่น ที่บ้านนครปฐมล่ะ? “ก็ไม่เคยค่ะ อาจเป็นเพื่อนคนอื่นหรือเปล่า บางทีนุ่นก็ขับรถไปเอง ไปกับพี่สาวหรือบางทีก็กับน้องชาย อาจมีเพื่อนนุ่นที่เป็นรุ่นพี่ ผกก.บางทีเค้าไปหาคุณพ่อไปคุยเรื่องบ่อเลี้ยงปลากัน ไม่รู้ว่าจะเห็นน้องชายนุ่นหรือเปล่า แล้วไม่เคยไปเที่ยวทะเล จะเอาเวลาที่ไหนไป ถ้าถ่ายละครโอเคเรื่องด้วยแรงแห่งรัก ไปกับพี่มอสค่ะ ไม่ได้ไปกับต๊อดâ€? ยังมีข่าวว่าไปเดินช็อปปิ้งกับ ต๊อด ที่ห้างด้วย? “ไม่เคยเหมือนกัน ถ้านุ่นไปก็ไปกับพี่นุ้ยแล้วก็แฟนเค้า ก็มีเดินใกล้ชิดกันบ้างâ€? ได้คุยกับ ต๊อด เรื่องข่าวบ้างมั้ย “มีคุยเล่นกันนิดๆ บางทีนุ่นก็ไม่ได้อ่านข่าวเยอะ อยู่ กองถ่ายตลอดâ€? มีข่าวมากยังงี้มีห่วงภาพมั้ย? “นุ่นว่าไม่ได้ทำอะไรเสียหาย มันไม่ผิดที่นุ่นจะมีเพื่อนเพิ่มอีกคน อาจไม่ใช่แค่ต๊อด อาจมีคนอื่นอีกâ€? เปิดตัวเปิดใจมากขึ้นนะ “นุ่นว่าพื้นฐานการเป็นเพื่อนมันก็ไม่เสียหายอะไร ปกตินุ่นก็ไม่ได้เจอใครอยู่แล้ว เรื่องคนเข้ามาก็มีบ้าง แต่เราไม่รู้ว่ามาจีบหรือเปล่า เราไม่มีเวลา บางทีมีเพื่อนของเพื่อนฝากมา แต่ก็ไม่ได้อะไร ณ เวลานี้ชีวิตส่วนตัวนุ่นก็โอเค มีครอบครัวที่อบอุ่น มีเพื่อนที่น่ารัก งานก็โอเคâ€?.

ที่มา ไทยรัฐ

credit to hunsa

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^sorry i can't read thai.. but yes, it's same guy, todd who usually is in noon's rumors... gosh he's soo ugly...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
The news asks noon about her and Todd. Heard that they went karaoke together and he brought her home. She just said about the karaoke part, yes that's true. He went with her friends and they met there. As for the part he brought her home that is not true. She usually drive herself home. Maybe they mistaken Todd for her brother. She brings him place or else they must have mistaken her sister as her. The rumour about them two shopping together is not true either. She usually go shopping with her girl friends. I think she said she went with Nui. She's so busy with work she barely have time for anything else. If she have time she would drive to her parents house to visit them. The only person they should see her with is Mos since they are filming a new lakorn together at the beach. Umm I think that's about it.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Hmmm.. let me see, going to just summarize it.

It talks about the news that lately there's seems to be news relating to Noon and Todd alot. Like during Valentine's Day, Noon when to sing Karaoke with her friends and there they found Todd waiting for her. Then the latest news about someone who saw Todd drove Noon to her condo.

The reporters wanted to clarify with Noon and she said. Yes, that day she did went Karoake with her friends as she left shooting.

They ask if Noon and Todd are close. Noon said that she knows him and such and they sumthing meet playing golf - when Noon goes with her friends and stuff. She and Todd aren't that close but talking to each other more than before.

There's news that Noon and Todd are a couple? She said they are just friends and can't be quick to step up to another level. If one going to get to know one another, you need to spend some more time learning about them.

Then there's the news about Todd taking her to the house in Nokor Pathom? Noon said, it's not true. They might be mistaken for her brother. Sometime she goes their with her sister and sometime with her brother or friends.

The news about going shopping? Noon said she never, and only goes with her friend and their girl/boy friend.

The reporter also ask if such news would distroy her rep. Noon said she has no fear as she did not do anything wrong. She might have more friend than just Todd. Nothing worng in having friends. And she normally doesn't see other much. There might be some on come by but come to flirt or not, she doesn't have the time. Sometime her friend friends would come by, but again there's nothing in between. She closed by saying that her personal life is okay. She has a warm loving family, lovely friends and her job is okay as well.

soysauce

sarNie Egg
so she broke up with Kade and went for a richer guy is true?? wow he is ugly!!!... I guess money does matters these days

Mae

sarNie Adult
soysauce said:
so she broke up with Kade and went for a richer guy is true?? wow he is ugly!!!... I guess money does matters these days
[post="85034"][/post]​
Noon didn't break up with Kade...as far as we know it was a mutual break up! She doesn't appear to be a money digger compared to a few other thai actresses...ahem... :lmao:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I thought todd was going out with someone else? Umm was it Tata???

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
tata young? is your talkina botu her then no ...tata's boyfriend is another guy..but i saw an interview they did with noon yesterday and she said that her and todd are friends and they do talk on the phone sometimes...

in my opinion he's not a bad lookin guy..i never heard about him before until i i saw him on 2 talks shows recently.

arissa

sarNie Elites
Hey kkrystal & khatiya...thanks for the translation.....I really appreciate it....Oh yeah..that guy in the picture...TODD right????? I thought he was dating a girl name Yee???? correct me if I am wrong....BUt oh well...whatever makes Noon happy..... :wub:

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
At interlove , there is an article saying that noon is not into hi so. Yes i thought todd is going out with yee who is oil ex. Surprising with all this rumors where does yee fit into this.