Noon and kim im sang

sarahvang

sarNie Elites

this is her the girl from sad love story or from the serries called the perfect girl.

they look like they can be sisters... lol but ithick noon is prettier

kry*star

sarNie Adult
kim hee sun is my favorite korean actress so she's prettier to me. of course if you like noon more then you're going to say that she's prettier... umm... but they look nothing alike.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
WELL truei do like noon more but i do think she is prettier..... tur they can be pretty in there own ways.. but i think after watching kkim's series and noon's i seem to find them looking alike they have the same smile to! but hnestly i find noon prettier sometime kim don't always look natural beautifly i always see noon like... that iono.. I ALWAYS SEE that little GLITTER twinkle in her eye i'm serious she has it to... so... yeah. I ALSO LIKE KIM> it's not hat i likenoon and think she is prettier it's because that's what i see.. so

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
I think they're both are pretty..although i'm more a fan of Hee Sun....i don't think they look alike to me at all....

Mint27

wow, the first thing that they have in common is their smile and lips. Is she korean that look like Noon? Wow she's very pretty indeed. And Noon is GORGEOUS! :D

onahc

sarNie Elites
no matter what, koreans, chinese, and japanese women that people think look pretty are cute at most to me. there are some really attractive oriental women but they don't compare to southeast asian women. it's their eyes that make them less attractive, even when it's fixed. it looks all puffy, too slanted, and no lids. i do like their porcelain skin and nice shaped nose but what messes them up are their eyes.