Nong Mhiew Kiew Petch

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
I haven't finish the drama yet but from reading some of the comments I'm a bit confuse, so the ending is that Petch's spirit went to her own body or stay in Miew's body? I'm a bit confuse reading some of the comments. Please help!!! Also, it would be nice if someone can reup the songs too? Please anyone? Thanks in advance.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Is Yodruk really a gay guy in real life???? Just wondering, cause I hope he is not crossing my fingers that he is not. Also, what's his real name by the way?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
LOL no he isnt gay in real life his 100% man just the director give him the roles and trust me he has to go through special training acting gay in here he says it was hard and abit shy/embarrassed his real name is Ben spell Ben sound like Benz

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
LOL no he isnt gay in real life his 100% man just the director give him the roles and trust me he has to go through special training acting gay in here he says it was hard and abit shy/embarrassed his real name is Ben spell Ben sound like Benz

Lol! He Kute THosE!

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Whew, thanks for the info.