Nokor Thom

yak

sarNie Adult
I remember Nokor Thom Video when I was little. They dubbed so many boran lakorns back then.. I contacted Mayura and asked them if they were bringing some of them back.. I got an auto respond says that they're bringing all their old lakorns back.. So I'm wondering if they're bringing Nokor Thom Videos back as well.. Because I would buy most of the boran they dubbed back then.. If you guys didn't know.. Mayura once was called, "Nokor Thom." Then I think when the 90's came then they changed to "Mayura."

kaka

sarNie Egg
I remember Nokor Thom Video when I was little. They dubbed so many boran lakorns back then.. I contacted Mayura and asked them if they were bringing some of them back.. I got an auto respond says that they're bringing all their old lakorns back.. So I'm wondering if they're bringing Nokor Thom Videos back as well.. Because I would buy most of the boran they dubbed back then.. If you guys didn't know.. Mayura once was called, "Nokor Thom." Then I think when the 90's came then they changed to "Mayura."
i have the keo nah mah movie in vhs. heheheh. its still good. only problem is i dont have a vhs anymore. ahhahahaha

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't remember well but i know that "vimean ksach meas" is dubbed by nokor thom when "snaeha srok srae" is now dubbed by mayura. correct me if i'm wrong but "snaeha srok srae" is older than "vimean ksach meas" so i think they'll release them too. all we can do is just waiting.

yak

sarNie Adult
i have the keo nah mah movie in vhs. heheheh. its still good. only problem is i dont have a vhs anymore. ahhahahaha
Lol.. I have it too, but I have a VCR..

i don't remember well but i know that "vimean ksach meas" is dubbed by nokor thom when "snaeha srok srae" is now dubbed by mayura. correct me if i'm wrong but "snaeha srok srae" is older than "vimean ksach meas" so i think they'll release them too. all we can do is just waiting.
Well, Nokor Thom was there before they changed to Mayura Voice Production..So I'll say the Vimean one is older.. He he heh.. But if you want to know get a Nokor Thom's lakorn and listen to Mayura's lakorn both main charactor voice sound alike. My family was a big fan of boran back then told me that as well. And if they releases them too.. OMG... I'm buying it.. They have to make a lot of coppies because us Khmer people here in Sarnworld want Tevabot 3 Radou so bad...

kaka

sarNie Egg
Lol.. I have it too, but I have a VCR..

Well, Nokor Thom was there before they changed to Mayura Voice Production..So I'll say the Vimean one is older.. He he heh.. But if you want to know get a Nokor Thom's lakorn and listen to Mayura's lakorn both main charactor voice sound alike. My family was a big fan of boran back then told me that as well. And if they releases them too.. OMG... I'm buying it.. They have to make a lot of coppies because us Khmer people here in Sarnworld want Tevabot 3 Radou so bad...
you're gonna have to wait a long time for them to get those old movies on dvd's because they are still struggling with getting new movies released. maybe if you can wait a year or 2. hahha. even if mayura has all those old movies, how good of a quality do you think they'll be considering they are over 20 years old?!?! I dont know if its even a good idea to sell those old movies cuz youll get peeps complaining about quality of the old movie which they cant do much to fix since its hecka old.

yak

sarNie Adult
you're gonna have to wait a long time for them to get those old movies on dvd's because they are still struggling with getting new movies released. maybe if you can wait a year or 2. hahha. even if mayura has all those old movies, how good of a quality do you think they'll be considering they are over 20 years old?!?! I dont know if its even a good idea to sell those old movies cuz youll get peeps complaining about quality of the old movie which they cant do much to fix since its hecka old.
Lol.. Since its old.. I really dont have hope for good pictures.. I just want to own them again like I did before the earthquake came in 1989. That's how all the Nokor Thom lakorn we had got damage. And some were giving away.. But this all happen when I was little.. If only there was a time machine.. Go back in time and save those boran lakorn we had.. Lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
"vimean ksach meas" should be younger than "snaeha srok srae" because the quality, the colour of the pix is better. i'm sure the quality is still good because their old lakorn the quality is good. have you seen "snaeha srok srae" remasterized? it's better than what you can have in khmerhut.

kaka

sarNie Egg
"vimean ksach meas" should be younger than "snaeha srok srae" because the quality, the colour of the pix is better. i'm sure the quality is still good because their old lakorn the quality is good. have you seen "snaeha srok srae" remasterized? it's better than what you can have in khmerhut.
oh yeah? i loved that movie. i notice khmerhut sell their sucky quality movies more than mayura.

yak

sarNie Adult
I bought both sneaha srok srae.. yes the quality is way better and original