Nok Ork

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I think that Arnas is a one a the great actor but saddly some of the role they give him suck like hell... The only one I like so far is KonLuangRak.... He did great in his Lakorn MaharLotKolPenDen and KraSotteya... Wishes he in more of those lakorn... Like his hair due and the way he look......

I think the lakorn he having with Pinky will be just one of those kid lakorn that will promote sport.... Correct me if I'm wrong isn't the title me "Sport" in English or something like that.

But I'll watch it anyway because I like Arnas and dream to marry him in the future.....

Ana

sarNie Adult
I know they being giving Anas sucky roles :angry: . I still luv him anywayz especially w/Yui :p . What's MaharLotKolPenDen?

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I like ArNas he's like my fav. pe'k I adore the guy :p I agree they do give him sucky :angry: his fav. character in lakorn I like is KolLaungRUk but I like him since HuaJAiKaliPeinTieng he so cute at "thongchan" :lol:

K

KawaiiTennyo

so is it about ghosts or serial killer?! hahah if it's serial killer id rather watch true crime hahah jp

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
is this lakorn all that good?? anyways whats it about?

i havent heard alot from this lakorn, its been quite......

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
If your talking about Nok Org..I like it...It's actually a good lakorn and plus Arnas :wub: lol..but anyways you will get annoyed of Yui! Seriously...but I think there's gonna be a part 2 because at the end it said I'm Going To Be Back...Which means there has to be a part 2..that's why it ended like that...But yea..it's a good lakorn..Oh! And about Hua Jai Glai Beun Tieng...Man I like that lakorn..Arnas was so cute in there...

Ana

sarNie Adult
I wanna kill Yui half the time when I'm watching :shocked: .

But yes, it was an interesting one ^_^ .

I dun wanna see a sequel :huh: . If they are gonna get paired-up again, I prefer a different lakorn and plot :rolleyes: .

kimberlyyy91

sarNie Egg
Aug 29 2005, 12:50 PM]

Does anyone know the full names to the main characters to the movie Nok Ork?? If possible do you know where I can get their pictures?

Ana

sarNie Adult
kimberlyyy91 said:
Aug 29 2005, 12:50 PM]

Does anyone know the full names to the main characters to the movie Nok Ork?? If possible do you know where I can get their pictures?
[post="151296"][/post]​
N'ke - Yui Jiranan Manojam

P'ke - Anas Rapanich?

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Arnas has 2 more lakorns.
1 he'll be starring with Pok.
And the other one with Amy.
The one w/ Pok starting shooting already.

vina_lek

It wasn't really scary or mysterious, but it had a lot of eye candy in it, hehe. :wub:

The dude playing the 'nok ork' is really cute. I wonder why he doesn't play in more lakorns even as a minor character?

Yui & Arnus characters annoyed me every now & then, but they look cute together! I hope they get to star together again!!! :w000t: