Noi Bussakorn

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i was just wondering how old she really is???

because i just saw Ruk Euy with Film and Janie on it... and she mention Kob Suvanant as Pee Kob... so is she younger than Kob?

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
No, she is not younger than kob suvanant. Her boyfriend is older than kob and she's a lot older than her boyfriend too. But I don't know what her actual age is. All I know is that she's in her mid-thirties or so.

Viforever

sarNie Egg
I hate her every time she does that. :loool: She keep calling some of the people P' when they not even that old and sometime younger than her. I don't think that would make her any younger!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_- I wish i could tell her.

noungning

Heartless
LOL no no, it's a custom in thailand!! i was just there this summer and i have everyone calling me p' when i'm younger than them. it's basically a sign of respect towards people. and when you call them p' it's like you're respecting them. so noi may be doing it to people she isn't so close with, if you're unsure of their age, you always call them p' never call em nong because that's a sign of disrespect in thailand.

a majority of the time, guys that's a lot younger would also get called p' if those people calling them out are a little unfamiliar with those people.

cecilia

Staff member
i do that too..
it's much better to call someone p' than n' cuz that show respect that
they're alot more mature than you are..:lol:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...I don't know about that. My sister got marry to this thai's guy. He's 100% (last name: Likitvichit) thai and when he doesn't know people...(even if she or he looks older....but by age he or she might be younger) he tends to call them n'o and not p'e. I think Noi needs to get to the term that she's getting older and accept the fact that she's older. If she has so much respect for others (like some people mentioned here)...than she should use her common sense....you know....people.

Viforever

sarNie Egg
Totally Agree with MOILEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noi need to use her common sense.
:) I live in Thailand for 12 years and i know when people should or shouldn't use P' or nong word.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Uh I dun think Noi is disrespecting anyone by calling them "p". As well as trying to make herself look younger..that's ridiculous...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Uh I dun think Noi is disrespecting anyone by calling them "p". As well as trying to make herself look younger..that's ridiculous...
I agree. I don't think Noi is calling Kob 'P' in order to make herself look younger. I think it is a sign of respect. Different people respect differently and I believe the majority of the people would use 'P'.

Well...I don't know about that. My sister got marry to this thai's guy. He's 100% (last name: Likitvichit) thai and when he doesn't know people...(even if she or he looks older....but by age he or she might be younger) he tends to call them n'o and not p'e. I think Noi needs to get to the term that she's getting older and accept the fact that she's older. If she has so much respect for others (like some people mentioned here)...than she should use her common sense....you know....people.
Your brother-in-law is just one guy and sure he tends to call people 'N' instead of 'P' but he's just one guy. Doesn't make it correct. Different people are different. But I really don't think Noi is doing it to make herself look any younger. Gotta look at things on the bright side sometimes.

sine17

sarNie Egg
I thought some celebrities call each other P because they are in the business longer..
So Noi might call Kob P because kob was in the business longer than her.. and so was Tang. maybe.. ionno..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
sine17 can also be right..i mean..Kob can be Noi's senior..in the entertainment industry..

but then again..Noi can also show respect towards kob by calling her P..

for example: my brother-in-law has a friend, and my sister, (the wife) calls the friend..'uncle'..LOL..while the friend calls her..'pee'..yeah..confusing..(once i think about it, this situation doesn't really relate to what we're talking about..but LOL..i just wanted to put it in)..

but yeah..different ppl are different..but it's better to look on the bright side..

calla

sarNie Adult
well, its not a big problem for Noi to call Kob as P'Kob. Thai people takes that word as RESPECT.

beside that.....Film is younger than Kob, that's why Noi mention Kob as P'Kob...because that was when Noi talking with Film.

Noy ==> 37 year old
Tang ==> 36 year old
:eek:
no......Tang is 3 years older than Noi.

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
Since I am Thai I will say that it is a sign or respect to call someone Pee than nong, especially if you don't know them that well. Besides like Calla already stated, it's not like Noi calls Kob like that all the time, she was only saying it when talking to Film. SO i think it is rude that people are saying Noi needs to use her common sense when she was. Don't be offended, it's just the truth. And I have been to thailand many times in my life too and am certain that people call others as Pee as a sign or respect and honor, not to make them look younger.

noungning

Heartless
well, there are those types of people who are 18 and goes around calling everyone nong. it's something about money, power and respect. people tend to call people their subordinates when they have more money or they at least "think" they are more superior. but seriously, if you do go out and walk the streets in thailand, i gurantee you 100% people will call you p' when you look 18-20 but they are in the 20s. when everything comes, it's always p' first.

Totally Agree with MOILEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noi need to use her common sense.
:) I live in Thailand for 12 years and i know when people should or shouldn't use P' or nong word.
yea, common sense is not to disrespect.

and yes, like someone mentioned, people tends to refer to the third person again the person they're talking to, so like someone said, she was talking to film, so she was refering to kob as older than film. and i don't think people calls people nong or p' for fashion purposes to tell if they are younger or older, or to make them look younger. but don't get me wrong, there are probably hundreds of people who loves doing it.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i agree ..because i do that all the time if im not sure of their age or how to refer them , id call them "p"
also ...just out of respect .....so she is not disrespecting anyone on my grounds

Rakniran

Janie is probably younger then Kob thats why she say P'kob.She was talkign to Janie and say p'kob to Janie.Kob is older then Janie ,right?