Noi Bussakorn

Pac

sarNie Egg
nooways are u serious shes younger than janie...if she is shes looks way older than her age...but i know shes not young anymore she must be older than janie and kob

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Though not a fan of Noi, I must however stand by her. I staunchly believe that she addressed Kob as p' out of respect for Kob's endearing long career in the entertainment industry. This is polite and very good manners, in my opinion.

Though I am not Thai (my partner is) and I have lived in Thailand before, I find it common in the beautiful Thai culture to address other people as p' out of respect. I noted that should the one being address p' is younger and prefers to be called n' instead, he/ she will tend to laughingly broach the age issue and point out the prefered way to be addressed.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
LOL no no, it's a custom in thailand!! i was just there this summer and i have everyone calling me p' when i'm younger than them. it's basically a sign of respect towards people. and when you call them p' it's like you're respecting them. so noi may be doing it to people she isn't so close with, if you're unsure of their age, you always call them p' never call em nong because that's a sign of disrespect in thailand.

a majority of the time, guys that's a lot younger would also get called p' if those people calling them out are a little unfamiliar with those people.
Yeah, thats true. I notice alot of them does that. And it is a sign of respect toward others.

fun

Expired Sarnie
with the pee and the nong term thank goodness i dont have to go through that. i use first name and if necessary call teachers by their last name. lmao.

hnamtoei

sarNie Egg
it's all about talking with who.... in this situation

like ... i'm talking with my younger sister ... about my friend "Ann" who older than me that he want to see her(my sis) i'm gonna say "P'Ann want to see you" ... OK