Noi Bussakorn: Love Blooms

stasteek

sarNie Egg
sigh....what must i say??? honestly, she is a pretty women but those pics wasn't necessary! She should have kept it behind closed doors. Just not my style. Even when expected mother pose with their belling here....urgh...i just find it disgusting but just my opinion.....sigh...she is a pretty women though! and a very lucky girl!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
she looks beautiful...it must be because Ken takes wonderful care of her...ah! i just grow more jealous of her day after day after day..

so true...*sigh*...i wish i have a wonderful seet precious husband like that who takes freaken good care of me while i'm pregant...aww...noi is such a lucky woman...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
THOUGHT SHE LOOKED GREAT STILL...

SHE DIDNT SHOW TOO MUCH AND IT WASNT LIKE ANYTHING WAS HANGING OUT BUT HER BELLY HEHE...

I THINK IT'S SOO CUTE TO CAPTURE THOSE PICTURES FOR MEMORY ESPECIALLY ON UR FIRST CHILD; MAKES U REMEMBER THE WHOLE PREGNANCY PERIOD...

cecilia

Staff member
funny is that each time i read this, the idea of her giving birth keep popping in my head like OH. THIS IS THE THREAD OF KEN'S BABY'S PICTURES. get what i mean. LOl