Nobody's Business (Completed)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 18: I Think I Can

A couple days later, all the funeral arrangements were made. Mornnapa was cremated and placed next to her brother’s and Ruan’s grave. Run had been supportive of Thanh during this time. Thanh and him even became close and were nice to each other. Run had been staying at Thanh’s home for the last couple of days instead of the hotel and so has Pirot, Karn, and Annie. Ton and May also helped out and they got to know the people from Bangkok. May also noticed that Run likes Thanh a lot. She decided she was going to confront Thanh and ask. Some people from the office that Thanh interned for was gossiping that Run was Thanh’s husband. May wanted to know if Thanh is keeping a secret from them.

Pirot, Karn, and Annie told Thanh that they had to go back to Bangkok to work. They were very glad to have been part of this event. Although it was not a happy event, they were glad to have met Thanh’s mom. Pirot told Thanh that she can have time off as long as she’d like. Thanh told him that she will return to work in a couple days. Run asked permission to have vacation and stay and will return with Thanh. Thanh felt very comforted by that comment. She really wanted to get to know Run more. He is actually a nice guy.

Everyone had left that day except for Thanh and Run. Ton and May had gone home. May had asked Thanh prior to dinner what was up with Run and Thanh. Thanh told her friend that Run and her share an apartment. She told May about Run’s reputation and told May that Run is actually quite different now than she thought he was. May teased Thanh a little and told her, “You know, if you have no feelings for him, don’t lead him on. But, if you both like each other then don’t let him go.” May ran off and Thanh just stood there. Run had heard their conversation.

Later that evening Run asked Thanh to have a cocktail with him out on her balcony. They sat and they chatted. Thanh looked at Run and thanked him for being there for her. He looked at her and told her that he was glad to be here. When it was time for bed, the two got up and entered the house. They both entered at the same time and stumbled on each other. Run grabbed onto Thanh and they were now face to face. They stared into each other’s eyes. Run finally said, ‘I think I have feelings for you.” He started to lean in for a kiss and Thanh accepted that kiss. It was her first real kiss; not like the ones where Run was aggressive. After only a minute, Thanh stopped the kiss. She looked at him and said, “You know. Now I think I feel awkward. That was a mistake.” She got out of his grip and walked to her room. Run was left standing there staring after her like he did after their encounters at the apartment.

They didn’t mention that kiss again. Thanh went on the next day pretending like the kiss never happened. Run did the same. Thanh asked May to watch over her house. May can even move in if she’d like. May told Thanh that she’d watch over it because she still loves living with her parents and not move into the house. Thanh and Run went to visit the ceramics school that Mornnapa used to teach at. Thanh had not really entered the building to the actual classroom before. She used to just stare through the window. One of the teachers there saw Thanh and asked Thanh to go into Mornnapa’s office. Both Run and Thanh went in. The office was vibrant and bright. There were ceramics on the shelves. Thanh walked closer to the shelves and read the labels.

“For Thanh: 1st Birthday”, “For Thanh: 2nd birthday”; all the way until her 21st birthday.

Thanh began to sob. Her mom did think about her and made her stuff. All these years and she thought her mom disliked her. But, her mom actually loved her. She turned to look at the other teacher and asked if she can take the art pieces with her. The teacher told Thanh that it belonged to her so it was her choice. Run helped Thanh pack all of the art pieces into a box. Thanh took it home and placed them on display. Now, she has to contact Andrew to get her the piece that her dad had given her so that this will be complete.

Run had bought Thanh a new phone. She didn’t want to accept it, but he kept pressuring her to accept it. She finally gave in. Run had intended the phone to be a couple phone, but after last night he felt like he couldn’t tell her he got a new phone too. At the airport, Run held Thanh’s hand and she was thinking of letting go, but it was very comforting. When they got to the apartment, Thanh told Run that she’ll be returning to work tomorrow, but they should come home at the same time because Thanh will make dinner. She had never made Run dinner before and Run was excited about it.

The next evening:
The two got off of work and made it to the apartment on their separate ways. Thanh arrived home earlier than Run. She prepared the dinner and they had a nice conversation at the dinner table. The food was amazing according to Run. After a peaceful dinner, Run decided to ask if Thanh wanted to go out tonight. It would be her day off the next day anyways. Thanh thought about being spontaneous once again and agreed. They left and went to a karaoke place. Run chose a song that was cute and fun. Thanh laughed so hard at him because he actually had a personality. He wasn’t a mean guy nor was he always so serious. She sang a song that was fun too and they began to sing together.

At 10, they left the place and got in the car. “I was thinking a lot. I think that I really like you.” said Thanh. Run looked over at her and smiled. His eyes were starting to fill up in tears of joy. “I think I am ready to accept you. Sorry about the mistake comment I made that night.” Run couldn’t believe what he was hearing. She admitted her love to him and he was ready to fully commit to Thanh. Thanh told Run that he is the first guy that she has felt this way about. “I love you Run,” said Thanh. Run responded by saying, “I love you too.”

Run drove fast to a nearby hotel at Thanh’s request. They got up to a room and began kissing and caressing each other. When Thanh was lying on the bed, she asked Run if he’d leave her in the morning. He told her he wouldn’t. At this point, Thanh didn’t care if Run left her like he did the other girls. She knew all she could think about was Run. He had a bad reputation in the past, but he was genuine to her. Besides, he made her heart flutter every time she is near him. Her pride wasn’t strong enough to fight against him. She lost the battle to love.

The two both feel asleep in each other’s arms. Run could smell her rose perfume and it made him relax as he held her tight against him. Thanh thinks, “This time it is real.” Run thinks, “This is love again, not possession.”

My Critique
Lots happen this chapter. I decided against an "R" scene in my 1st fan fic. Second, I went against waiting until marriage because Thanh's parents didn't wait either. And I figured that when two people are in love they can do as they wish. They're both adults.​

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 19: Hope Shattered

In the morning, Run kept his word. He was still there with Thanh. She slowly began to wake up and she was smiling. Reality began to set in that she is with Run. Her heart started to panic, but Run was able to sense it. He shut her up by kissing her. Thanh loosened up and accepted what Run had to offer. It was almost 10 now and Thanh got up to go shower. Run got up and decided to join her. Once they were dressed Run asked if Thanh would like to leave with him to his house. Thanh thought about it, but refused. After breakfast, Run held onto Thanh’s hand and they walked out the door together. This time, Thanh’s face was not covered. Cameras flashed everywhere.

Thanh started to feel ashamed about what just happened. But, she was also glad that Run was holding her hand and not letting go. He whispered to her and told her to just keep on walking. He will take care of it. That’s what they did and they drove to the apartment. Run told Thanh that he had to go home to get clothes. Thanh felt weird about everything and told Run to just leave her alone for a while.
Run couldn’t believe that she was having mixed feelings now. After telling him that she likes him, she now wants to ignore him. This just makes him want her longer. She isn’t going to bug him like Goong, Grace, and Sa did.

In the papers the next morning, Run and Thanh’s picture was on the cover. Pirot had left to go to work so he didn’t see it. Of course, Airin is still clueless about her husband’s whereabouts the week before (she doesn’t pay attention anymore since he’s always working), so she didn’t even get news about his long lost daughter. Annie sat down for breakfast and opened the papers up. In the gossip column she spotted the picture of Run and some girl. She looked closer and gasped.

“Oh my god! Woah!” screamed Annie. She took the paper and rushed to her room to get dressed. Afterwards she ran out the door and headed to find Karn. Karn was in his office at the hospital and Annie placed the paper in front of her brother. “Look at this,” she said. Karn looked and his jaw dropped as he looked back up at his sister.

“Can you believe this? I am amazed,” exclaimed Annie. I just knew it. They had something going on. “Aren’t you worried about Sa?” asked Karn. “Well, if I had to choose, I would choose my sister for Run to be with,” said Annie. Annie also told Karn that Sa changed since they were in high school anyways. Thanh was down to earth and a great person for Run to be with. Karn then asked if what they would do if Sa contacted Annie about it. Thanh is sleeping with an engaged man. Annie just told her brother that she will defend her sister no matter what and see if she can get Sa off the trail of Run.

Across town, Sa’s mom saw the paper. She went to her daughter’s room and told her daughter to read it. Sa yelled at her mom for waking her up, she look up grumpily. Her eyes widened as she realized what it was. Her fiancé was with another woman at a hotel again. Her mom then said, “You know, this is the first time he left with someone. Wasn’t it he even left you?” Sa screamed at the top of her lungs. That night in the hotel room when she made the agreement, Run did leave her in the morning and that is how her parents caught the news about them together.

The next day Sa called Annie to confide in her. They met up at the coffee shop and Annie gradually started to tell Sa that she is sorry, but she wants to side with the woman in the paper. “He must really like her,” said Annie. Sa looked mad and said, “But, he’s my fiancé. You know how long I’ve been waiting to be with him. You’re supposed to be my best friend.” Annie cleared her throat and said, “Well, I’m sorry. But I have to side with my sister.” Sa was in shock. She got up and poured water on Annie and claimed, “Well, some best friend you are. We’re through! Did you plan for me to be like this? You framed me! You’re such a jealous bitch because my parents are richer than yours. And you’re always throwing tantrums about your crazy mom.”

Annie actually didn’t feel bad about losing this best friend. This girl wasn’t her best friend to say such things anyways. She just wanted the best for her sister and for Run, who she considered a brother. She decided to not get herself be bothered by this and went to call her sister to meet her somewhere.

Thanh had told Annie to meet at the gallery because she was going to pick up the art piece that their dad had created. She gave Annie the address and Annie went in. She started looking around when Andrew appeared and asked if she was interested in any of the art. Annie being her spontaneous self said, “Well, let’s see. Can you tell me about this one?” She kind of liked his smile and a guy she could date. But he didn’t seem interested in her. After a while Annie admitted why she was there. “Well, I’m actually the daughter of the person who created this piece here. My sister is going to come pick it up and I’m here to meet her,” said Annie. Andrew was struck by surprise.

Suddenly, Thanh came in and smiled at the two. “I see you both met already,” said Thanh. They chatted some more and Andrew got his assistant to prepare the piece for transport. Thanh told Andrew to send it to her home in Chiang Rai and her best friend over there will keep it for her. Andrew then asked if the two ladies would like to have dinner with him. Annie agreed right away and convinced Thanh to say yes too. Andrew realized that these two really are sisters. They act kind of the same.

During dinner, Annie brought up the article. Thanh flustered a bit and choked a bit. Annie told her sister not to be shy around Andrew. He’s just a guy treating them to dinner. Thanh knew better than that because she knew Andrew liked her. So, she told Annie to go with her to the bench outside to talk. They left to go chat outside. Andrew was curious so he hid around the corner and heard their conversation. “Do you like Run? He must like you because he actually let you reveal your face and walked out of the hotel room with you,” said Annie. “I’m sorry Annie. I know that he is engaged to your best friend. But, I couldn’t stop myself,” said Thanh. “No problem sister. I am cheering for you. I’m going to help you out,” said Annie. “No need to do that. I think I am going to end this relationship. I can’t steal someone else’s man,” claimed Thanh. “You already did it sister,” said Annie. Thanh realized that Annie was right and started to tear. “I can’t believe that I’m so mean like that. I will just have to leave then,” said Thanh. Annie told her sister that Thanh should just face it and accept everything and the two of them can make things work. Thanh still felt horrible. Andrew’s heart broke at that very moment as well.

My Critique
Only a couple more chapters :( and the fan fiction will end. Now things deal with their love life. Will it be glamorous from now on? IDK ;)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 20: Back to Normal

Later that night Andrew pretended like he didn’t hear anything. Annie gave him her number even if she knew he wouldn’t call her. She just gave it to him anyways. She could see that he liked Thanh. Andrew dropped Annie off at her car and went to take Thanh home since his house was in that direction. When Thanh went to her apartment, Run was there. He looked angry. “Why are you with that guy? You’re mine now!” Thanh ignored him and went to her room and locked the door.

Thanh sat and thought things through. She decided that she’ll pretend like everything between her and Run was all a dream. Run will have to go back to Sa and she will just go on working like she usually does. She’ll ignore Run. Then Run will not be interested in her anymore. Back in the living room, Run started to think about what came over him. He started to feel angry at himself for reacting in that way. When he looked out the winder earlier he just got mad that another guy was dropping off Thanh at night. He went to knock on Thanh’s door to apologize, but she wouldn’t answer. He then went to his room and slept.

In the morning, Thanh was already at work. She left to go to work early to avoid seeing Run. Run wanted to see her. He wanted to be near her. He went to the office, but the receptionist said that Thanh was busy today and working on an important case. Run was disappointed, but decided to go into work today too. He figured he’ll be here waiting for when Thanh gets off of work. After work he went to wait for Thahn. She never came out of the building, so he went in. The receptionist wasn’t there so he decided to go up stairs to look. On his way up Ron came running down. “Who are you?” asked Ron. Then Ron recognized Run from the papers. “Oh, I remember you now. I saw you in the paper with Thanh. You’re here to see her?” said Ron. Thanh said yes and Ron chuckled and told Run that Thanh already went home an hour ago. Run thanked Ron and headed to the apartment. But when he got there, Thanh wasn’t there. He decided to sit and wait. But, he fell asleep.

Thanh finally got home and she opened the door quietly. She peeked in and saw that Run was asleep. She went on in and walked to her room. She had already grabbed something to eat with Ron. Lucky that Ron lied for her. Ron told her that she shouldn’t hide from Run, but Thanh didn’t want to listen. She wanted Run to forget her and to go back to Sa.

In the middle of the night, Run realized that he fell asleep on the couch. He couldn’t believe he missed seeing Thanh again. He decided he’ll just get his stuff and sleep out here to catch Thanh the next day. He went to gather his things and set it on the couch. Then he decided to try to see if Thanh’s door was locked. If they are, he’ll leave her alone, but if it isn’t, then he’s going to go in and give her the biggest hug.

My Critique
Poor Run, Thanh is feeling too guilty and messing up their chance to let things work out between them. She needs to just go for it and take chances at love. Why is she this way now? She was much stronger before, now she is weak :( Let's see if things pick up between them.
I think if she really wanted him to forget her she should just leave the apartment. But, I guess she really doesn't want him to forget her after all. haha.​

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Then he decided to try to see if Thanh’s door was locked. If they are, he’ll leave her alone, but if it isn’t, then he’s going to go in and give her the biggest hug.

urgh Thanh needs to be strong again. man take those chances and go for him lol.
finally i caught up :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Feel bad for Annie who try to do everything to have her sister & Run to be together and sad for Andrew he heart broke over Thanh.

Chapter 20 was cutie and poor Run, he totally miss Thanh when she came home. Hope Thanh can be strong and follower her heart whether then letting it get step on.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 21: Plot

It has been a week since Run had seen Thanh’s face. She is so good at this hiding business. He can never figure out when to trick into seeing her. She’s more clever than he thought. Last week, her door was locked and he had to give up and sleep on the couch. When he awoke, she was already gone again.

This time he is determined to get things straightened out. Sa had called him the day before and asked if he’d like to clear up the news. He told Sa that he is sorry but he only used her to get to Thanh. Sa was furious, but she pretended like she didn’t mind. So, she asked to meet with Run at his house in two days to return his dowry. Run told her that she can keep those things since he doesn’t care about them, but she kept insisting and telling him that she can’t accept it because it gives her memories of them together and it'll upset her. He agreed to meet her.

Run decided to get the help of Annie to get to talk to Thanh. He called Annie up and told her to get Thanh to go out for lunch or dinner or something and he wants to get a chance to talk to Thanh and clear things up between them. He told Annie that he really likes Thanh a lot and don’t want to lose her. She’s been ignoring him for two weeks now. Annie, who is cheering for the couple to be together, came up with a plan. She tells Run that she’ll call Thanh up and ask Thanh to meet at the art gallery. She’ll tell Thanh she’s interested in the art at Andrew’s gallery. Then, Run can come and kidnap Thanh away to talk. Run agreed.

Later in the day, Thanh met up with her sister at the gallery. Andrew saw that Thanh was there and headed down from the staircase and chat with the two sisters. Annie thought, “Wow, he keeps looking better every day. Too bad my sister loves Run, no…good thing she loves Run.” Andrew starts to tell Thanh that he is starting to learn about the pieces in the gallery. Annie decides to ask where the restroom is so that she can escape to call and see if Run is really coming. While Annie was in the restroom calling Run, Andrew asked Thanh if she had changed her mind about him yet. Thanh looked at Andrew and told him that she didn’t. He looked sad. He couldn’t stand the answer, so he excused himself to go back to work. Thanh stood waiting alone. “Generally art connects people. But, I’m sorry that I chose forensics as an occupation and art is not me…and you,” said Thanh gently to herself. All of a sudden someone grasped her from behind and dragged her out. She wanted to scream but the person’s hand covered her mouth.

Once the person got her outside, she recognized the car that they were heading to. He pushed her into the car and buckled her seat belt. She was fighting to get out, but he quickly slammed the door shut and ran to the other side to get in. He started the ignition and drove off.

“What? Why are you doing this?” asked Thanh. “Annie must be so worried right now.” She started to look for her cell phone, but it must’ve dropped at the gallery. “Annie was in on this,” said Run. Thanh couldn’t believe it. Run drove all the way to his house. Thanh looked around and asked where they were. Run told her it was his house. His mom returned to Australia so nobody is home right now except for some of the grounds people and maids. When he stopped the car he turned to look at her and say, “We really need to talk.” She decided this was the best thing to do because she can’t keep avoiding him. Besides, seeing him again makes her heart yearn for him more. She got out of the car and Run grabbed her hand and pulled her along to the back patio. He had her sit in a chair and he sat across from her.
“Thanh, I’ve really missed seeing you.” He said. “I don’t know why you keep making me feel like a fool. You let me think that you like me and then you ignore me for a couple weeks.” Thanh looked sincerely at Run and tells him, “I’m sorry. I just couldn’t let myself hurt someone else. I made a mistake.” “How can you make a mistake?” asked Run. “You told me you liked me and I told you I had feelings for you. That is not called a mistake.” Then Thanh told Run that she thought it was a mistake because they were just enjoying each other’s company. They just thought that they’re in love. Sa belongs with Run, not her. Run disagreed. He said, “Thanh. How could you think that? I only went with Sa to make…make…well, to make you jealous.” Thanh couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “Yes, at first I wanted to possess you because you were hard to figure out. But, the more I saw you, the more my feelings for you developed. I got jealous every time you were with someone else. I even went out of my way to comfort you. For heaven’s sake! I missed work because of you! I stopped sleeping around because of you!” Thanh’s heart began to soften. “Plus, I already told Sa I was breaking up with her. She’s coming over in two days to return the dowry,” said Run.

The two began to understand each other again and Thanh was glad to hear that Run really cared about her. He went over to her and sat on his knees and grabbed a hold of her hands. He looked up at Thanh and said, “Thanh. I love you.” They look into each other’s eyes and Thanh leaned down to hug Run. For the next day, the two spent some quality time with each other. Run made her the happiest woman alive. She felt great about being with him. He took her to the edge of the pool the next evening and confessed that this was the pool that killed his first love. But he looked into Thanh and said, “Even though that happened, I think that I was given a gift now because I have you.” Thanh sat down and put her legs in the pool. “Thank you for sending Run my way. You are kind and gentle like everyone says.” Run sat next to Thanh now and they hugged. In bed that night, Run sang, “Be gentle, be gentle. I love you, I love you. Love is so delicate. May we be together forever and always?”

The next day Run was supposed to meet Sa at his house. Run got a call that his parents were coming back and they needed someone to go pick them up. They had heard news about Run and Thanh and that Sa would be returning the dowry today so they came back to figure things out. Thanh told Run that she’ll wait for Sa for him and that he should pick up his parents. While in the car Sith was angry with her son for messing around like this. Aum calmed his wife down. “Mom, dad, I promise you that this girl is the one. I can’t get her out of my head.” Aum told his son that if his son really likes this girl then he’ll accept her as his daughter-in-law. Sith said, “But, how can we? She was too easy. Won’t that mean she’ll easily leave our son?” Aum looked at Sith and told her that Sa did the same thing. Sith’s face went pale. Then she said, “Okay. Fine. I’ll give this girl a chance.” Run smiled and thanked his parents.

Back at the house Sa came knocking on the door. The maids were all busy doing housework, so Thanh went to answer it. “Oh, we finally meet. You! You’re the girl that Annie bumped into at the coffee shop.” Exclaimed Sa. “You two sisters had this all planned out since then. You were there spying on our conversation and laughing behind my back. You two are evil little bitches.” Thanh denied it. She told Sa that she didn’t even know that Annie was her sister at the time. Whatever Thanh’s explanation was, Sa didn’t care at this point. She just knew that her plans have changed to win Run back because she didn’t expect Thanh to be present at the house. She was planning on sobbing and lying about a fake pregnancy with Run since she had her mother call his parents to return home today. But, now she has to change something and get this girl in trouble.

She looked out the back window and saw the pool. An idea suddenly came up. She asked Thanh to follow her outside. She pretended like she was happy for Thanh and Run’s relationship. Then, as they got closer to the rail where Run’s first love had been killed, she pretended to stumble and fall in the water. Thanh was shocked and wanted to jump in and help after hearing Sa claim that she can’t swim. Just as she was about to, someone had jumped in the water. It was Run.

After Run saved Sa, he asked Sa if she was alright. She lifted her finger and pointed. “Her. Thanh. Thanh pushed me in the water!” Sith and Aum couldn’t believe that after just hearing their son’s praises for this girl, she would be so cruel. Run turned to look up at Thanh. He said, “You! You have no heart! How could you? I told you I was going to marry you and Sa is only here to return the dowry.” Sa began to say, “I told her that she could have you. But she insisted that she had to kill me for me to be completely out of your life.” Then she began sobbing. Run yelled at Thanh and said, “I want nothing to do with you! You I can’t marry a murderer!” Sa had her way and she liked it.

Sith called out to Thanh as she was exiting, “I would call the police. But, since my son had loved you for a little bit, I won’t.” Thanh kept running and tearing up. She left out the front door and she had no phone to call anyone. She just kept going. She finally made it to her great aunt’s shop where her mother had lived in the past. It is now a home and not a shop anymore. Suddenly she collapsed.

Thirty minutes later, “Honey. You’re just like your mother. Always fainting at my store,” said great aunt. Thanh woke up and she began to apologize. She asked her great aunt if it would be alright for her to stay here for a while. Her great aunt said it was fine with her. Thanh promised to work. She called the forensics office and told them that she would like to be excused for a couple days.

After a couple days she went to work and told Mrs. Vilai that today will be her last day. She was going to move to a new company. Later that evening she asked Ron for a favor. Ron was sad to see that Thanh was leaving. She had only started two months there, and now she’s leaving. Karat and Rotmay even stopped by after hearing news from Mr. James. They came to apologize for not getting to know Thanh. They were so jealous of her that they didn’t try to become friends. She accepted their apology and told them that she was sorry that she got to be a team lead and they didn’t. She told them that she can put a word in with her dad and one of them can probably become team lead in her place. But, they refused the offer and said that Ron deserved this position more. Being a leader is a natural thing and Ron seems like he can handle the job. They all left on a good note.

Later, Ron went to the shop and dropped off Thanh’s things for her. He told Thanh that nobody was at the apartment and it was weird grabbing Thanh’s personal things. Especially her undergarments. Thanh said, “Wow, you should’ve just left those.” Ron laughed and said, “Hey, I wanted to touch them.” They both laughed. Ron put on his serious face and told Thanh that he was glad they became friends. He hoped Thanh would stay in touch. Thanh promised him and told him that he’ll be the first to know her whereabouts. They hugged and Ron left.

My Critique
What do they usually call this? The climax? The thing before the story ends? Well, the beginning of this chapter seemed to have looked up for Run and Thanh. But, it seems as though Sa couldn't let go. I think that was the meanest thing she could've done. Fake an assault where Run's ex-fiance died. Pure evil!
Poor Annie, one-sided crush. Andrew, you better come around!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 22: Where Are You

Thanh decided to go back to Chiang Rai. But, she was going to a different city. While she had not opened up the book her father gave her to read all of its contents at the beginning, she started to once hers and Pirot’s relationship got better. In the book, her father had mentioned that he got inspiration to build a house for his daughter where she can be inspired to take up art. He said that art would suit Thanh because her mother was great at it. Thanh had art in her, but was too distracted by following him around all the time. Thanh thought about it and decided to go to this house. She figured she’ll hide away for a couple years to forget the man who didn’t trust her. She still loved the forensics work, it was what she wanted to do, but if she goes back, she’ll be reminded of the hospital. She’ll be reminded of Run.

She made it to her destination. The title to the house was also left in one of the chapters in the book. Thanh met a nice family who she asked if they’d like to help her out while she lived up there. She told them that she’s a new artist that is looking for some peace and quiet. They agree to help her out. The man offers her a cell phone so that she won’t be completely out of the loop with the real world.

After a whole month away from the city, Thanh started to feel sick. She thought that she might not be eating right. She was so depressed lately. The family stopped by and saw that she was throwing up. The lady came up stairs. “You know Miss Thanh, You seem like you’re having morning sickness.” Thanh looked over at the lady and paused in place. It couldn’t be. How can it be? She’s pregnant?

The man told Thanh that he’ll take her to the clinic to get things check out. The lady told Thanh that if she is pregnant then it is good to start taking care of the baby now so that the baby will be healthy. She began to babble on about her first pregnancy when she thought that she didn’t have to go and then they end up losing the baby. Thanh didn’t want that to happen. So she agreed to go to the clinic.

Sure enough, the doctor at the clinic told Thanh that she is almost two months pregnant. It is critical to stay stress free and keep her pregnancy healthy. Thanh knew that this was the baby with someone she loved. So, she figured that she will take care of it. She wanted to forget Run, but she couldn’t and this baby will be her company. Her mom made it through raising her, so she can too. She decided she’ll give this baby all the love that her mom gave her, except that she will express this love instead of hiding it like her mother did to her.

Thanh asked the man to go buy her a new cell phone that will have better reception. He went to do just that and Thanh decided to call Ron. She knew she could trust Ron. Of course, she knew she can trust May and Ton, but they were friends who would tell people where Thanh was because they care for her too much. While, Ron will do as Thanh says and keeps his word. Ron was excited to hear that Thanh was alright. Thanh told Ron that she was expecting. Ron was ecstatic about the news. He then thanked Thanh for the new position. He also told Thanh that Annie and Karn has been asking about her. They said that Dr. Run was going to get married to Sa. Then Ron realized his mistake and apologized. He asked if he could visit Thanh. She Okayed the visit.

Two months later
Today would be Run and Sa’s wedding day. Sa decided not to have a maid of honor since she disliked Annie. But, Karn was invited to be Run’s best man. Prior to the wedding, Annie went up to see Sa. She told Sa that she needed to get things straightened out between them. Sa agreed to the visit. Everyone was dismissed.

“We haven’t spoken in so long. I just want to know if what my sister did was the truth.” Said Annie. “What, I thought you were going to apologize to me. Some best friend you are.” Said Sa. Annie then said, “I’ve known you a long time and I know how much you’ve changed from that quiet Sa over the years. “ “I couldn’t stand the person I was then. I knew I had to be more blunt to get what I want.” Said Sa. “Even though I only knew my sister for a month and a half, I could sense her genuineness. I know she didn’t do that to you.” Said Annie. “So what if she didn’t? Nobody believed her. They all believed me.” Said Sa. “How can you be so cruel? If you really like Run then you would’ve let him go and be with the one he loves.” Cried Annie. “No! He’s mine. I waited so long for him. And he used me! No way am I giving him back. That sister of yours doesn’t deserve him.” Annie was about to say something, but an angry voice burst in.

“How could you? You lying scum! You’re the one who doesn’t deserve me!” cried Run. Sa was shocked to see him there. “You made me think that the love of my life was out to murder you!” exclaimed Run. Sa started to stand up and she said, “Well, you didn’t trust her enough to believe me! Is that love?” Run knew that Sa was right and rushed out. He went to tell his parents the wedding is off and he rushed to his car and drove off. Meanwhile, in the room Annie gave Sa a big slap in the face. “See, good things happen to good people. Bad things happen to people who change for the worst.” Sa sobbed and sobbed.

Sith and Sa’s mom rushed in to see what had happened. Annie grabbed Mrs. Sith and told her she’ll explain things and not to bother with a liar.

In the car Run thought about how Thanh can ever forgive him for not listening to her. He wondered how he can find her. He went to the apartment and the landlord told him that the room has been rented out to someone else. She also told him that a man came to get Thanh’s things four months ago. Run thought it was Andrew so he hurried to find the gallery. At the gallery Run ran up to Andrew’s office and started harassing Andrew. “Give me back my wife!”

5 months later
Nobody knew how to get a hold of Thanh. Ron was the only one who knew but he wouldn’t let his friend down. He received a call from Thanh saying that she is going into labor. Ron told her that he’ll be right there. Thanh asked Ron to give May and Ton a call since she felt bad for hiding her secret from her friends. Ron agreed. Once he reach Chiang Rai airport, he called May and told her the news. Ton and May rushed to pick Ron up and they meet for the first time. Ron rented a car and Ton drove them to the city that Thanh was at and they made it to see Thanh deliver. Thanh gave birth to a baby boy. They all cheered in happiness.

After a couple hours, May talked to Thanh about the father of the baby. Thanh told May everything that had happened and why she didn’t contact anyone. She apologized to May for keeping this from them. May looked at Thanh and told Thanh that Run had come by to look for her. He even stayed a couple days and realized that Ton and May didn’t know where Thanh was. Thanh asked May to keep it all a secret if they were to remain friends. At that moment Ton walked in and he told Thanh that he can’t promise that. He saw how much Run really wanted to find Thanh. He told Thanh that a guy who would do that really loves the girl. He walked over to May and held May’s hand and told Thanh, “Just like how I feel for May. Run must be feeling the same.” May smiled and Thanh looked away. She saw how much her friends loved each other and she wished her relationship with Run would be like that.

Two weeks later
Ton couldn’t just keep everything, so he called Annie to tell her that she had a nephew named Print. Annie was a little shocked and excited at the same time. She ran off to tell her dad and brother. They got excited and were about to call Run, but then Pirot decided against it because he wanted to keep his future son in law hungrier for his daughter. He wanted to teach that scum a lesson for not giving his daughter a chance to explain. Annie agreed so they kept it from him. They went to visit Thanh and brought her many things for the baby. They loved their little nephew.

After several days they all returned to Bangkok. Annie decides to call Andrew up to meet him and buy art from his gallery. While there, she decides to confide in Andrew and ask him what she should do in this situation. She never really had a real friend that she told everything to. Even Sa was not someone that Annie told everything to. Andrew agreed to listen. Annie told him that Thanh had a baby with Run. Andrew was shocked. He asked where Thanh was and Annie hesitated, but decided to tell Andrew.

Andrew thought about things later that night and decided that he’d like to see the woman he admires be happy. Annie had told him that Thanh really loves Run. So, he decides to give Run a call. “Hey Run. It’s me. Andrew.” “Yes?” questioned Run. “I know where Thanh is.” Said Andrew.

My Critique
Crammed everything in like a real drama. Rushing things at the end. Haha. Well, I will be out of town until Tuesday. But, I will try to get internet connection to post the ending. If not, I will post when I get back on Tuesday or Wednesday.​

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww Thanh is pregnant. I hope Run find Thanh soon so he can take care of her and their baby. I hope Annie can get over Andrew since he doesn't see how much she care for him. So said its just one side love.

jeeja

Thanh deliever her baby n Run was not there to care for her...so sad...T_T
Hopefully Run can find her soon, and can't believe this is ending so soon.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't bring my jump drive to transfer the ending to my cousin's laptop to post :(. I can't use my laptop because it isn't getting wireless to connect to internet. :( Oh well, guess everyone will have to wait until I get home.

when i wrote the fan fiction I didn't think about how sucky that was for Run to miss the birth of his child. Why didn't I think of that? Oh well, I already posted it. At least Thanh had her best friends there. Now that I think of it, it would seem like a repeat of how her mother's life was. Gosh, the irony. haha.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
it was sad that Run couldn't be there for the birth of his child, and it's the same path her mother took too. Thanh that poor girl, hopefully you have free time bcuz i can't wait for Run to find both his love and son. T_T

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 23: Nobody’s Business

A baby’s cry was heard and a soft voice spoke to try and console the child. Run’s heart began to pound. Could this be? Could it really be that he finally found his lover and child? After months of searching, he could hear the voice. It was the beautiful chants of a lullaby that he had introduced to Thanh while they were happily together the night at his house.

After all this searching, “Be gentle, be gentle. I love you, I love you. Love is so delicate. May we be together forever and always?”

He knew it was her. He walked up briskly to this home hidden behind trees. Thanh could hear footsteps, but she figured it was the delivery man as usual. She called out, “Mr. Marn, are you here? I need to go get cash for you. Can you wait a minute?” She turned to go to her room to get money. When she walked out of her room, Run was standing there facing her. She nearly fainted, but Run rushed to grab hold of her before she became weak in the knees. After a moment of staring into each other’s eyes, baby began to cry and Thanh made a move to get up and went to sit on the bench. She didn’t talk a peep, but then Run finally spoke.

“I’ve been looking for you for months. How can you possibly leave me? People were making me misunderstand you and you left. You left without saying a word.”

Thanh began to cry, she had courage now to talk to Run. “You were the one who chased me away with your hurtful action. You ignored me and made me feel miserable. I felt like I was used. Once you had me, you made me happy, and then you let me go. You misunderstood me and didn’t believe my words. I thought we had a connection, but I was wrong.”

Run walked up to Thanh and quickly dropped to the floor. Baby Print stopped crying. Run placed his head on Thanh’s lap and sobbed. “I know I misunderstood you. The incident all looked so real. When I found out the truth that she lied to me, I immediately dropped her and went to find you. By that time, Andrew told me that you left and he didn’t know where you were. He punched me in the face and told me that I was foolish for letting you go. I realize now that it was none of Sa’s business to interfere with our love. You know, I do love you. I want to love you forever. I won’t misunderstand ever again. I will only believe your words.”

Thanh perked up a bit and was glad he knew his mistake. She had actually been mentally preparing for this because deep down after having her baby she knew that she would easily forgive Run. She forgives so easily. How can she not forgive the man she loved? Her mother forgave her father and her step father did everything for the woman he loved. She had to do everything for the man she loved too.

“You’re right that it was none of her business to interfere. I hated that Sa got in the way. I hated how all your women made me jealous and how you made me weak.”

“No, I made you stronger Thanh! If you were weak, you wouldn’t have let Sa butt into your head and have the courage to leave me and not return. You endured all of this waiting, not 100% sure that I would really be coming after you. You know what else sucks? You had all your friends and family butt into our love life. It was none of their business to keep us away from each other.”

“Okay. I agree. I am strong. But my family didn’t know until recently, so leave them out.” Then Thanh laughed. Run looked up at her and saw her smile. She had a tear drop left and he got up to sit next to her. He wrapped one arm around her shoulder and used his other hand to wipe away her last drop of tear. She slowly leaned her head down on his shoulders. “I am glad that I am forgiving you. You are one lucky guy.”

“I know I am.” He lifted her chin up to him and went for a kiss.

Several Days Later
They had spent some quality time together as a family at the house. Both were finally ready to return to Bangkok so that Thanh can work. She has decided that she wanted to help her dad at the hospital, but only as an employee and not an assistant director. She will beg her father to let Karn go travel the world and take on less responsibility. She will let Annie follow her dreams.

Upon arrival in Bangkok, Run reached over to hold Thanh’s hand. The story of your mother and father in Bangkok is their own. Ours is ours and so far it looks bright because I found you again.

They decided to go see Run’s parents. Run’s mom was out waiting and she saw her grandson for the first time. She grabbed hold of the baby and walked back into the house. Run held Thanh’s hands and they looked at each other and smiled. They went in and Thanh sat on the floor and bowed to greet Sith. Sith told her to get up and sit next to her. She handed baby Print to Run and grabbed hold of Thanh’s hands. “Noo Thanh, I am really sorry about earlier in the year. I believed that Sa girl too much and I didn’t know that she was so evil. I didn’t even try to get to know you at all. It made my son unhappy to drive you away. When I found out that you had a grandson for me I was the most ecstatic. But then Run told me he didn’t know where you were.“

Thanh told her that she didn’t have to worry about it because it wasn’t Sith’s fault. It was both hers and Run’s fault for misinterpretation of love and letting people interfere with their feelings for one another. Now, she will only trust Run. Sith asked Thanh to move into the home with them. Thanh felt uncomfortable about that and Sith just told her think about it first.

Thanh walked around the house. She remembered the one day that she spent here with Run. It was the sweetest day of her life. He was so kind to her. She walked to the pool area and sat down on the edge. She wondered if Run’s fiancé would be happy living here with him if she were saved three years ago. They must already have had three kids with his sex drive. She chuckled to herself. Thanh remembered that day that she sat here and she had a day dream that Run’s fiancé had talked to her about staying by Run’s side. Thanh spoke, “I remember. I promise to love Run. Thank you for sending him to me.”

Run heard this and smiled. He jumped into the pool with his clothes on and swam in front of Thanh. She laughed. “I’m glad to see you laugh. You think this is funny?” He then grabbed her hands and looked up into her eyes. “Thanh.” He took one hand to reach into his pocket. Thanh noticed that he looked a little confused. Then he told her to wait a moment and he dived down to the bottom of the pool. He swam back up and held her hand again. “Thanh, I want to marry you so badly. Do you want to marry me?” He took out the ring and Thanh’s eyes lit up.

“Hang on there tiger. Let me think about it.” She then jumped into the pool with Run and hugged him. During their embrace she said, “Can you hear my heart pounding? Can you feel it? My answer is…I want to be your wife.”

Run was so excited, he put the ring on Thanh’s finger and they continued to play in the water. Afterwards, they decided to go change and head over to her father’s house. Thanh told her father what she wanted for the family. He agreed to it and Karn and Annie both leaped in joy. They came to hug their sister and tell her that they love her and that she is the best. Airlin finally caught on to everything. She couldn’t believe that her husband has another child and didn’t tell her that everyone had already met this girl except her. The twins told her to suck it up because this sister made them happy and that Airlin can just continue to be herself. Airlin thought about it and decided that she’ll just pretend Thanh doesn’t exist and go on with her own life.

Karn told Thanh that once he has had his fill he will return and work for Thanh and Pirot. After actually working at the hospital, he actually grew to like it. Annie on the other hand told Thanh she will not be working at the hospital. She doesn’t like it at all. She told Thanh that she wanted to go into art. At that moment, Andrew walked in and greeted them all. Andrew cleared his throat and said, “Annie, are you ready to go to class?” Thanh’s eyes lit up and she smiled. Run said, “Oh, you didn’t know that they are dating?” Thanh chuckled. And Annie and Andrew left to attend ceramics class.

Pirot told Run that even though his daughter already belongs to Run, he’d still like a proper legal wedding/marriage for his daughter. Run told him that this can be arranged because he had carelessly showed his love towards Thanh by following his urges rather than using his brain. Thanh interrupted and told her father that she’d like a small wedding with just the family and her friends and nobody else.

After several days
Run could not wait to finally get Thanh to move in with him to his house. She had been staying with her dad and siblings for the last two weeks and it was killing him because Mr. Khoonpa was strict on him. He couldn’t even stay the night with her and he coughed every time he tried to have sweet moments with Thanh. Thanh just chuckled the whole time and used her father to her advantage. She wanted to see Run struggle.

Finally, Thanh walked out in her Thai wedding dress that they got from Chiang Rai. It looked gorgeous on her. The ceremony went beautifully and the two are actually married. Nothing bad happened on their wedding day. They were fated to be married.

One Week Later
Thanh got dressed and headed for work. Run wanted to go after her, so he decided to work today as well. Thanh told Run that they didn’t need a long honeymoon because he’s hers for the rest of their lives. He wrapped his arms around her before getting in the car and gave her a peck on the cheek.

At lunch that day, Thanh went into the ER and asked for Run. She ordered Run to follow her and he obeyed. “Now Mr. Amarin. Pick me up and carry me to lunch. We have some important business to discuss.”

Of course Thanh has control over Run’s life now, so he did just as she asked. Everyone looked at them and cheered as Run carried his beautiful wife down to the dining hall. “They may be cheering or jealous of us right now. But keep your eyes on only me. It’s none of their business what we do with our love.”

And they continue to live just as they should

jeeja

aw...that's such a sweet ending. T_T it ended, but I love it. If you writing another FF, hook me up ! :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The first half of the chapter was heart warming feeling when Run found Thanh. The ending was cutie. Like this at the end.

“They may be cheering or jealous of us right now. But keep your eyes on only me. It’s none of their business what we do with our love.”

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, I love the conclusion to your fic. Go Teng1 and Best!!! Hope you write another one about them soon!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
So, I am reexploring asianfuse since I haven't been on in a long time and just seeing my very first fan fic makes me want to write faster. I am actually very proud of this story. I thought my writing was really bad and weird, but I have a lot of pride in this one. I can't believe I wrote one. Never went into this section and when I did, I wanted to write one. Thank you "Nobody's Business"

Oh, because I had cross-over stars, I actually was a part of a collab on sawanmoonlightlks and I used Best & Tengneung for my part. Wanted to share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2l7M_t0BhY

Hold it Against Me MV

Makes me wanna write another fic or make a video with them. I want them to act together in real life now. That'd be amazing if it were to happen.