Nob declare his love to Souh Sotira!!!

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
my mom just read the popular magazine the recent one that nob bayarath declared his love towards Souh Sothira where he is her bestfriend's brother!!!!

:p :p :p

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
woahhhh wow i might just find out who she is if i tell my mom ooo i hope she;s pretty for him lol. cuz he's too kute. ahhaha =) HAPPY FOR HIM! " BONG SROLANGH OUN, Souh SOTIRA!"<<<NOP

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
hmm nob is 24 or 25 years old and the girl 19 years old, and yeah a long time ago they said that nob is engaged but the last popular magazine told us that nah... :D :D

Name: Soeur Sotheara
Year born: 1986

Name : Nob Baya Rith
Birthday : 08/16/1981

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
i dont think she's pretty... wow i didnt know it would be her wow them too.. eh.. =) still happy for him =)

dylan

sarNie Egg
oh it's her. she's not very pretty but looks aren't everything. it's good for nob to find someone he loves. wish them the best of luck.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
annthongprasom said:
hmm nob is 24 or 25 years old and the girl 19 years old, and yeah a long time ago they said that nob is engaged but the last popular magazine told us that nah... :D :D

Name: Soeur Sotheara
Year born: 1986

Name : Nob Baya Rith
Birthday : 08/16/1981
[post="49788"][/post]​

Sothira age is young however, I think she looks like an adult, or at least in most of the karaoke she stars in.

bebenaru

sarNie Egg
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shes soo ugly omg..lolz she have a big face!!! and hes small lolz...awwwwwww why dont he love me..lmfao... im jokin people!! buh i dont tink they make a kute couple lolz...

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
i knew she sounded familar........hehehe.......g0sh i never knew she was that young............i love ur songs though

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
She looks OK in this pic, but in some of the karaoke and or concert that she appeared in, she looked pretty. Plus, there are better pics of her...cant expect someone to be pretty 24/7. However, I do agree with you Khatiya, she does look older than her age.

simsy

ok to me she looks older than him for some sort of a reason. plus it's kinda weird to see da 2 together as a couple cos he's seems to be way smaller than her. just my opinion. i do apologize if im against anyone's opinion.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
In my opinion, the couple looks cute. Nob is a great singer and Sotira is pretty. However, Sotira does look much older than her age. I didn't realize how young they both were. Anyhow, best wishes to the both of them...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
simsy said:
ok to me she looks older than him for some sort of a reason. plus it's kinda weird to see da 2 together as a couple cos he's seems to be way smaller than her. just my opinion. i do apologize if im against anyone's opinion.
[post="50312"][/post]​

LOL yeah he does seem a bit small...and to Mara Phang, I agree with Nop being a good singer and Sotheara is pretty cute herself, but as a couple? I think he's a bit boyish looking for her.