Nob Bayarith and Mek soksophea

yesterday, i came back at my house and my sis say: wow tonight it have a big party because great singer come here.. i don't believe her but i follow her... and guess who i meet... NOB BAYARITH AND pEN sOPHANIE. oh my gosh i really enjoy, i will post some pix of last night but now i don't khnow how to do... as soon as i khnow i khnow i post the pix i take last night because the singer are soo nice and take a lot of pix with them....

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Didn't ppl say Pen Sophany recently died? Cuz of something I don't know...or maybe it was just a rumor.. If it's not, can someone like me to the article?

russe

sarNie Adult
Khatiya said:
Didn't ppl say Pen Sophany recently died? Cuz of something I don't know...or maybe it was just a rumor.. If it's not, can someone like me to the article?
[post="115090"][/post]​
who is she and any pix of her?

Khatiya said:
[post="115090"][/post]​
Maybe i make a wrong name but i have to show u the pick and u will khnow who is it.. her voice is like pich chenda

ok, last night i dress like vitnamese in khmer party and i'm not cute and so tired but just watch the singer they are sooo beautifull, oh my god( sorry the pic are bigger but don't khnow how to resize it :sweat: )

Me and the singer have a voice like pech chenda:

Me and Thian samail a new singer:

Me and another girl singer but don't khnow her name;

Me and Nob Bayarith:

sisii

wow you're so lucky to meet all of those singers. I've met Nop Bayarith twice. The first time was when he came to my cousin's wedding and sang. The second time was at one of his concert. He a really nice guy and handsome in person. He smells really good too lol Thanks for posting. You look really pretty

russe

sarNie Adult
man, you are so lucky. I never even seen any of my favorite Khmer Khmer starz. You met Meas Soksophea, Nop, and Chan Somai. all three of them are my favorite. I haven't see Chan Somai in awhile... I thought he stop singing.

me too sisii, it's the second time i meet nob bayarith, but i'm so enjoy, he is really cute and oh my god last night he put the fire in the dance floor, never see it before and i'm so enjoy because the manager get us to backstage. he is really nice and very open but someone can tell me his age? please.

khmernicole

sarNie Egg
Hey pleang sney Do you live in France?? because the next week, near Paris, I probably go to see the same artists
:w000t: I loveeeee Meah Soksophear her song "Hold me for a while" is so marvellous LOL

ouiii, je vis a Lyon, j'ai eu enormement de chance parce que je venais juste de rentrer chez moiii quand on m'a informe qu'il etait la....ils sont trop mignon et en plus il ont mis......le feu sur la piste de dance...j'espere que ce sera la meme chose a Paris... vous m'en direz des nouvelles, ok?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I thought the first pix looks like Paov Banga Pich... You guys think it's meas sok sophear? Sophear, her eyes are small and they are sort of like dented in... hmmmm

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
what Nop is not in srok khmer? I just meet him in March when I go to srok khmer. He went somewhere again. So, which country is that? I love meas sok sophear and Nop too