no idea where to post this subject

Rakniran

I know this is off the subject,but i live in the USA. I was just wondering if,theres anyone in here that have any friends or relative in that area ,where Katrina have been too?

Katrina have flooded,kill,hurt,and cuz many peoples to be homeless.I've been watching the news the whole day. I still havent see any asian on the news ,yet. I hope everybody is ok.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I know I didn't watch tv until today and saw the horror and I was shocked. The last time I saw was that there was a storm...many people didn't evacuate because they underestimated the storm...DEAD WRONG! Feel so bad it's like a Tsunami over there.

LuvLakorns

sarNie Elites
:( :( it is just like the tsumani, but in the US.. let's pray for all the people :( :( if anyone family is in that katrina hurricane...i hope they are all ok..

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
i heard that they had to evacuate the whole city of new orleans...dude, where are they gonna put the ppl???...let's see what bush has up in his air-head to get outta this situation

Muddie Murda

smile...
I read some news and it's rediculas.
The ppl left over there are fighting with one another, stealing, etc.

And They haven't recieved help yet. Why haven't they've been helped yet!?!?! The bus that was said to come and pick them up never came. It's been a days now. That's just stupid. That should have been done days ago. They're over there starving and crap.

"I don't treat my dog like that," 47-year-old Daniel Edwards said as he pointed at the [dead]woman in the wheelchair. "I buried my dog." He added: "You can do everything for other countries but you can't do nothing for your own people. You can go overseas with the military but you can't get them down here."

Rakniran

This is worster then tsumani..New Orleans is going to be a ghost town for atleast a month or longer according to Fox News... The city is so flooded with water.....This is more worst then tsumani.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
It's really tragic, I don't think people thought the aftermath was going to be this serious. It's pointless to try and rebuild the city when it most likely will happen again, although I know people have emotional ties there..but New Orleans is under sea level, and even if they do it will take years and lots of money.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Rakniran said:
This is worster then tsumani..New Orleans is going to be a ghost town for atleast a month or longer according to Fox News... The city is so flooded with water.....This is more worst then tsumani.
[post="5229"][/post]​
nah you shouldn't compare....

And if you do want to compare...what's worst about it?

The only thing worst about this is that noone's helping like they should.
The people are bringing out the worst in themselves.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Well this is what happens when shit hits the fan.

Survival instinct will always overpower the morals of people.. Its sad but we would be doing the same thing if we were in the same situation.

Anyway I hope help come faster and with better management.. Looks like there is so much chaos everywhere. Such a nice city too.. dang.

Sah

sarNie Elites
This is just terrible. There's no other way to describe it. The people there were already poor as it is. Congress is said to be planning to come back from their "recess" early to deal with the situation. Where were they three days ago when people were dying for food and water? I don't see big "W" doing anything besides talking out of his ass. Again.

These people and children deserve better than that. It's just dissappointing.

Makes all of your problems just seem so little, hmm?

K

KawaiiTennyo

Rakniran said:
[post="5229"][/post]​
first of all worster is NOT a word! haha but yea it's pretty scary

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
No the only reason New Orleans floodes was the dam! It couldn't handle the water pressure...so it burst...but I'mma thinking it has something to do with the water level rising or either that my minds is coming up with another wild imagination and the city is sinking.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
its really tragic that this happen...but when people are in these kind of situation, they will do anything to survive..just hope that everything will get better soon..and i also think that we should not compare this to the tsunami...it's totally 2 different things...it's all tragic events...the tsunami, the people in asia wasn't even aware of it as for this hurricane they were..but its just that people think they can just ride it off....but they were wrong...just prey that things will change soon...