NKAUJ KIB ZAG TEASER 1

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
Quote From CiajSia's: this is a TEASER for my up comig film "NKAUJ KIB ZAG" . Starring Ntxhi Xyooj, Tub Hli Lis and Liag Thoj. I'll be directing this project. Coming Soon WINTER 2010. For wholesales contact me at ciajlee@hotmail.com .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F9i8caPAX4

chouakim

TTFC♥
What is the storyline? I didn't want to watch it because it was scary.(?) I read the comments first so..
But I'm glad this is something new.

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
lol..idk..i saw the preview..its not really scary..its just about the guy's mom coming back to haunt for his son's girlfriend for some reason..idk..havent seen it yet..its best to ask the director.

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ haha. That sounds creepy to me. I heard a scary voice and I just closed the page.
Scary traditional Hmong movies are the scariest thing to me..you know, like when they're in traditional wear and all. "ahhhhhhhhh!!"

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
lol..really..?..i wasnt scared..i just enjoyed the teaser..
the sound is creepy..but not the teaser..cause they didnt
show the scary part..lol.

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ That was creepy!

So I guess the story is about the nyab killing her mother-in-law and so she comes back to haunt her for revenge.
Aigoo, spooky. I'm just going to borrow this.

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
lol...whha..you actually got the story..lol..i just thought that the mother in law is just coming back for some other reason..lol

nerine

sarNie Egg
nope it's not really like that... i listen to the story and it like tus nyab siab phem es tus niam thiab li tuag... nyab tsis hlub niam... es thiab zoo li no.... the mom die and the village lock the daughter-in-law alone to watch over the mom.. the son went away to war or something like that...

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
nope it's not really like that... i listen to the story and it like tus nyab siab phem es tus niam thiab li tuag... nyab tsis hlub niam... es thiab zoo li no.... the mom die and the village lock the daughter-in-law alone to watch over the mom.. the son went away to war or something like that...
..lol..ohhh..now i get it..hahaa..

chouakim

TTFC♥
Err, that plot is scarier with the whole Nyab being mean and the Niam passing away because of that.
They locked the Nyab to watch over the mom? How so? Like, literally locked? :lol: Excuse my curiosity.