Ning's Pictures!

noungning

Heartless
thanks! haha unfortunately there's no more pictures of thailand i can share. but if i do go again in due time, i'll be sure to share it again ;)

*Ice*

sarNie Adult

I went there wen i was like 1 years old and tha croc farm haha i havent been bk to that croc farm and musum since ha

i remember going there with chicken pox at age of 4

marley

sarNie Hatchling
yeah it's pretty scarce over in laos because of the rising prices lol! well the thing is, my relatives are mostly in vientiane, they cross the nongkhai friendship bridge to go buy stuff in thailand at tesco lotus instead of buying stuff in laos because it's much pricier. i don't think it's just on foreigners. but i guess as a foreigner, they charge u much more than the native, although the natives themselves aren't getting a bargain lol!

additionally, like when we went to eat out and stuff, i noticed the cost of pho in laos was like much more expensive in laos per bowl compared to nongkhai when i was there last year. there were the little things that were expensive. hahah but beer and the admission to a night club was pretty cheap haha. u pay at the door, get a ticket to exchange for beer, how hot is that :p
oh yeah! isn't koh kai just so beautiful, i also went to koh maya, that's pretty too but it's not as pretty, the water was sooooo pretty, aqua blue. i miss thailand too :( it's just the best part of life to travel! i wanna keep on going and going, i wish i was just as fortunate as bill gates hahah.

do u have pictures too? u should share them!

I do have pictures. I'll post them later. I took over 1000 photos in Thailand. I'm a little picture happy!!!

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh!!!! I just saw the picture of your watermelon shake!!! I love it. My boyfriend and I had like 3 a day.

by the way......... how do I post pictures?

noungning

Heartless
haha... first off! wow 1000 pictures is alot haha, just about as much as when i was in canada and was so bored i just went nuts!

yes i loveeeeeeeeee fruit shakes, and watermelon was my favorite in thailand :D and i love thai ice tea with milk

you need to upload the pictures to a website such as tinypic.com, image shack, or photobucket.com, once you upload them at those sites...

you use the picture icon up there in the reply box it's like a square with green and orange dot lol or u can do this

Code:
 copy [img]put the picture's link between this[/img]
ok hope that helps!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
noungning said:
additionally, like when we went to eat out and stuff, i noticed the cost of pho in laos was like much more expensive in laos per bowl compared to nongkhai when i was there last year. there were the little things that were expensive. hahah but beer and the admission to a night club was pretty cheap haha. u pay at the door, get a ticket to exchange for beer, how hot is that tongue.gif
Oh I see. That could account for inflation or something of that sort. "Nong Khai U Nie. Thailand please stand up." My home province. My mom was born there and I was born there as well. My uncle told me it has changed so dramatically. Yeah, my dad side is all in Vientiane with some distant cousins living in Laung Prabang. I like the pictures of the sceneries and the picture of the Wats.

noungning

Heartless
oh cool! yeah i live in Tah Bor in Nong Khai area :D

you will see 100s of wats! i'm not exaggerating at all hehe... be prepared! haha and bring loads of memories for camera and camcorder! lol :p

CTR

oh cool! yeah i live in Tah Bor in Nong Khai area :D

you will see 100s of wats! i'm not exaggerating at all hehe... be prepared! haha and bring loads of memories for camera and camcorder! lol :p
I'll probably don't remember a thing in Nong Khai when I get back. haha. My parents immigrated to the US when I was 7. It is probably all developed now. I'm from Amphoe Si Chiang Mai. B) Nice to see a fellow Nong Khai member in SW.

noungning

Heartless
haha oops, i meant i lived... my mom's father has land there but because she's never contacted them, we automatically forfeit it i suppose... and my mom is scared we might get killed if we just show up to claim land in ta bor. but i was living with my mom's friend's family there.

Xi Chiang Mai is actually not to far from there. about 10-20 minute drive. i remember it to be towards the city of nong khai. hehe it is developed with houses built by the ppl with foreign husbands lol... besides that, the buildings are a bit older. it doesn't have malls and stuff like that, but the hang out spot would have to be tesco lotus lol :p aka their mall! and ummmmm let's see i went clubbing at a hotel called Thai Lao Hotel. got pretty drunk there haha. and it was nice and not too jammed packed like clubs in bangkok, but of course a much older crowd.

CTR

haha oops, i meant i lived... my mom's father has land there but because she's never contacted them, we automatically forfeit it i suppose... and my mom is scared we might get killed if we just show up to claim land in ta bor. but i was living with my mom's friend's family there.

Xi Chiang Mai is actually not to far from there. about 10-20 minute drive. i remember it to be towards the city of nong khai. hehe it is developed with houses built by the ppl with foreign husbands lol... besides that, the buildings are a bit older. it doesn't have malls and stuff like that, but the hang out spot would have to be tesco lotus lol :p aka their mall! and ummmmm let's see i went clubbing at a hotel called Thai Lao Hotel. got pretty drunk there haha. and it was nice and not too jammed packed like clubs in bangkok, but of course a much older crowd.

We had land there too but we gave it to my cousin. I'm sending one of my cousins to school right now so she can get a good job later on in life. And they wouldn't nag us for money all the time. haha. ^_^ Oh, I didn't know there are a lot of foreigners in that area. Probably a lot of luk krueng too. Am I naive or what? :D How old are you talking about? Cuz, I don't want to mingle with the OG. haha. Did you speak Lao or Thai in Nong Khai? I been working on my Thai with my mom and trying to learn how to read Thai too.

noungning

Heartless
lol i gotta give it to u, nong khai was pretty low key haha! i'm talking about 30+ year old or more, and on the latter 30s like near 40 and up hahah.

well there aren't alot of luk krueng from what i saw, but there are plenty houses and once u ask, wow who owns that one, they'd say oh a foreigner built it for his wife or his mother in law.

i spoke lao, all of the people in the area spoke lao. haha it's not necessary to speak thai, don't worry.

u'd only need thai if u're in bkk, or other areas, but if u are in the Esarn area, speak lao and u'll be just fine. :D

hehe, yeah reading is fun, because u'll just drive by signs and stuff and be like oh snaps i can read that lol... but u don't really need to learn how to speak it unless u will be in bkk and other areas besides Esarn.

noungning

Heartless
I went there wen i was like 1 years old and tha croc farm haha i havent been bk to that croc farm and musum since ha

i remember going there with chicken pox at age of 4
haha yeah the croc farm was fun, and the temple, i didn't even get to into the kingdom, too bad. maybe in the future.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ning. gosh i just spent the last hour+ looking through all your pictures.
ty for sharring them with us.
everything looks so exciting...except for the train ride in cananda. lmao
lol kade? thats it? hahahaha oh well i guess a star is a star lmao!

noungning

Heartless
thanks for coming by to look at em...

RE: kade... yeah not the ideal actor i'd care for haha.. but i was able to take his pic haha and just made a point to take it haha. i saw a few others but didn't take their pix haha.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I just spent an hour looking at these photos. They're very beautiful and picturesques. I felt like I've just went around the world. Thanks for posting them.