Ning's Pictures!

noungning

Heartless
so now i'm in jasper, and what do i see... omg... dry flat land...

OH dear... what else should i see on flat land... animals!! i dunno what they are ahhaha

Bad picture, but i love the blue/green lake/river thingy hahaha

Look at what they left in our rooms!! ahhhh CHOCOLATE covered strawberries!! too bad the pic is blurry lol

Our bedroom in Fairmont Jasper Lake Louise

This is the outside of the suite/hotel room... the style of this place is all guests have their own log house it's cute.

This is the view outside of our log suite/hotel room

Dinner was awesome!!! and to finish things up... look at dessert!

noungning

Heartless
okay, so it's another day... gonna go on the train... omg train ride of boredom for 6 whole hours and then some

a nice structure there...

waiting for the train to come... gosh waiting in the freezing cold is a pain in the cheeks, both up and down hhahah :lol:

it FINALLY comes!!! omg ignore the lady's hair hahaha

Inside was ugly haha but good thing it was nice and roomy, i sat by myself :D

this service is called the red leaf so it's not as great as the gold leaf service... with the $699 upgrade u'll see the difference soon haha
so red leaf breakfast looks like this ...:blink:

the views were blah too... can you imagine 6 hours!!!

so i decided, might as well take my own pix muahahah.. doh it's too big i can't post it... so um yeah i'm going to lunch brb

ok back... and talking about lunch here's lunch on the train, doesn't look so good, but eh it was fulfilling... yea so this is NOT the start of the salmon, i've been having salmon for the past few days already... :wacko:

train tracks... i love this picture and i've also used it for my signature banner

then it was the attack of the many cows... there was just sooooo many cows, they eat alot of beef these canadians

then we finally arrived at the city, it's called kamloops... the most dullest city i've ever been to in my life

entertainment there...in kamloops :blink: ...lol this was the show from rocky mountaineer... it's called two river junction, great singing, amature performance

noungning

Heartless
farewell boring town!... to add, the night before leaving i was soooooo wasted, i went to some local club, admission was 2 canadian lol... and um met some guys that claimed they were from the states and bought us soo many drinks... haha yeah so i was well wasted.

so this is the gold leaf train and service... u will see a big difference lol this is just $699 for upgrade hahaa good thing i went free

this is the meal table in the train... man it looks better than my boxed breakfast haha

i had smoked salmon for breakfast with caviar... lol!

another person's breakfast

fruits after the breakfast... gosh it was nice hahah if only i wasn't so drunk and nauseas

more views from this side...kamloops to vancouver.

lunch on this train was a bit more classy hahaha

i had steak.. i think it was steak hahah but it's really red haha :p i tend to like it well done. OMG and did i mention WTH is up with canadians and beets!!! omg beets and salmon was their shit. <_<

dessert was awesome!!! ahhhh love chocolate, they had weird shapes and stuff and trains and cheesecake

ok i'll stop for now again.... next one should be vancouver and conclude my western canada trip

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i love looking at your traveling pics. And your comments..hahah..cracks me up. "Beets and salmon was their shit." Hahaha. But food on the pricier train looks aboslutely delicious. My mouth is watering. Although..I wouldnt mind the Raisin Bran...lols...I love Raisin Bran.

I'll be waiting for your next chapter of pictures. :D

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Ning... are these family trips or retreats from work? Whatever the case is... I want an invitation to one of your excursions.

So jealous!

noungning

Heartless
Ning... are these family trips or retreats from work? Whatever the case is... I want an invitation to one of your excursions.

So jealous!
the canada trip was for work. lol! i arranged the whole thing too! i'm so proud of myself. hahaha

well yah i quit the place. so i guess i can't give invites that i don't have. :mellow:

noungning

Heartless
Continue Canada! - Vancouver

So Vancouver ehhh?

outside the Reneissance Hotel in Vancouver, at night

My view from the hotel room during the day :D I miss it soooo much

Here's a dark pix of the room

I'm at their state park, I think the name is Stanley Park, I don't remember anymore but it's across from my hotel, one of the building on their was the hotel I stayed in but I don't remember which one

I LOVE their scenery, I will definitely go back if I have another chance to go

More from the park

It's not Canada if you don't see a guy in red uniform! Well it's a fake but eh lmao :p

Everything looks soooo nice lol even the bridge, this is why ppl in Canada go to retire in Vancouver, as if Americans go to Florida to retire

Yachts and water everywhere...too bad i couldn't get a better pix lol

doh, I found one... see man, and this is all in the city!!

Here's a steam clock that is built in the 1800s i believe, it's in Gastown Vancouver, the clock emits steam every so often, I don't remember how it works anymore ^_^ also I forgot to mention, Vancouver is a province infested with Asians! it's like Asiantown everywhere lol I went to Chinatown but didn't take pix because I didn't want ppl to know I was a tourist and rip me off lol... And I didn't wanna be a target of crime although it's the safest place in Canada

Here's a Chanel boutique I walked pass because I was late for a meeting!!! I was so mad, I wanted to go in, but I got lost in Gastown to Chinatown, it was a very unique experience.

and LAST pix for CANADA!!! haahah I got tricked into going to a GAY club, I didn't know it was a gay club...but the tour guide who's gay, said it's a "mixed" club, I thought mixed as in different ethnicity, but turns out it was mixed -- gay, bi-sexual, transvestite, and straight ppl :lmao: but a gay guy came and started dancing with me and bought me a free drink, that was hott!! lol everything free is hott! i've never seen so much gay Asian ppl in my life! hahaha yeah so it's a big thing in Canada, lots of Asian people and lots of Gay ppl!!

Okay, I'm done with Canada, hope u enjoyed your trip! ...Next trip...Thailand one more time lmao!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
great pictures ning... thanks for showing us the last bit of it :) hahhahaha a mixed club.....damn i would love to go now :)

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for sharing ning. the food looks awesome. that waterfall-y place looks kinda familiar. not that i've been there, but i think my grandma has. canada looks cool. i haven't been there in like 5 years.

noungning

Heartless
it's finally time, tahm tahm tarm!

destination - Thailand - trip 2 - May 1 - July 12, 2007

i'll try to make it entertaining and um fun? lol enjoy your trip with me. buckle your eyes because this can be a weird trip! :p

oh and yes, of course there aren't any pictures of me as always. it'd kill the view. so let's just not search for me ok!

after the flight from home to chicago... i was waiting for my flight to japan in chicago's big airport o'hare... sweet loneliness

scored! american airlines from usa to japan has monitors behind chairs! unlike stupid northwest airlines and their 1 big screen deal

so after flying all over... finally got to japan, and looking down i'm like um huh?! what happened to the big city?

layover at japan's narita airport... i get people speaking japanese to me ... um huh?!

noungning

Heartless
Thailand - trip 2 - continued

I didn't take much in Bangkok because I've taken so much the last time I was there.

I think this was the view from the bridge from Major Cineplex to Central Praplinkao Mall... um but I might be wrong haha i don't remember my areas, I have such horrific memory!

Crazy crowd inside the mall that day because they had a radio concert event. I had no idea who the performers were, likely they were all indie bands.

We went to eat somewhere and noticed that they like shaping rice into all these different shapes. Here's one of them, just in time for Valentine's Day.

Um, I'm not quite sure where this was. But I'm thinking in Barng San.

This tree was in Barng San, I like it, I can't find that type in my area because of the idiotic weather conditions here lol

There's this island near by called Koh Sarm Mook, meaning 3 Pearl Island, not sure why they call it that, but there were monkies all over the freaking street!!! It was pretty scary, they'd jump onto the roof of the cars and just swing all over! There were baskets to buy from street vendors, so we can feed the monkies with the stuff in the basket.

Then heading back to Bangkok, it was quite scary, the sky was grey and it was about to pour.

And here's the Rama 8 Bridge that's featured in soooo many movies and lakorns/Thai soaps

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Monkey Chinese Temple... there is a nice seafood restaurant right there.

And I love the King's Bridge... it's so pretty at night.

Reminds me of a circus bridge or something... so huge and beautiful.

Thanks for sharing!

noungning

Heartless

Heading down south of Thailand - Phuket, Phang Nga, Phi Phi Islands, Koh Lantha, Krabi

This is a tour we bought at Phuket, because it's down season, we got this a bit cheaper...this is the James Bond Island Tour.

First we go visit caves and such. This one has monkies roaming the outsides of the cave. Gosh monkies everywhere!!!

Inside the cave, which this one is a Wat, has some Buddha statues. There's one big one lying, but I don't have one I can share, sorry :p

Then we went to raft inside this one cave where cameras are prohibited. That cave was quite unique because it has sculptures made from natures forming different things like little baby elephants and a huge fish shaped thing... I believe the cave is called Tarm Charng or something along the lines, I can't remember... ^_^

Then after leaving, we go to a place to hop on a boat to head over to the islands closer to the James Bond Island, which is known to Thai people as Koh Tha Pu, or the Nail Island because is forms the shape of a nail in a way...

This island is Punyee Island if I'm not mistaken, I have a picture of the sign somewhere.

Strange how they just live on this little area... Not like it's a big island, but I just mainly saw restaurants

And, finally at the center of the tour, this is the James Bond Island, I believe 1 of the James Bond movies were shot here, so it was given the name James Bond so tourists know what it is, and is now a main attraction to many people who visits this area.

Okay so we head back and stop at that island... Here's the sign lol

noungning

Heartless

Heading down south of Thailand - Phuket, Phang Nga, Phi Phi Islands, Koh Lantha, Krabi

Next day was a tour of Phi Phi Islands, this was also a different tour from the James Bond one, I think this one was much more better haha! We spent the whole day on the boat and I burned myself BLACK! I had so much sunscreen on but it was still not helping. Boy was it painful when water hits the burn areas... :(

A scene from the boat, we sat up front because I wanted to see where we were going, it was a medium size boat with about almost 20? of us.

I can't swim so I was stuck on the boat with other people who didn't want to go snorkling. So I attempted to take pictures of the fishes from the clear blue water

Another tour group snorkling, I believe this is also where the tour guide said this is were the movie "The Beach" was shot

This is a bird's nest cave, this is guarded heavily because the bird's nest is worth 10,000 baht per kilo at the time! approx. $312.50 for about 2 pounds. :eek:

Other views

This has got to be the pretties Island out of all the Phi Phi Islands, this is Koh Kai or Egg Island, too bad it was raining, but even with the gloomy skies, it was soooooo pretty