Ning's Pictures!

noungning

Heartless
Visiting a 5 star hotel the company uses as a premiere property on the tour packages. This is Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. It is gorgeous when the galciers melt

Sorry I only have a pix of it while it's frozen lol that's why I got to go on the trip...nothings thawed yet! :p

A view from their restaurant...Man it's like very expensive to eat here because of the view, but we just browsed it lol no food!

The High Tea they setted up to greet us, I arranged it, and it was awesome!

noungning

Heartless
Visited more hotels...this is another Fairmont, it's also 5 stars, this one is called the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel. It looks like a huge castle, with 800 bedrooms! Imagine the 1 and half hour tour I was on!! I was exhausted.

Here's a pix of the inside, this is one of their 10s of ballrooms

This is behind the hotel, I have various shoots because it's gorgeous!

noungning

Heartless
On the go again...now we're going to go on the Gondola, but before then here's more view

OKAY, now i'm on the gondola...which looks like this...

Views from the inside, while my ears keeps popping!!!

noungning

Heartless
Combating the snow cold mountains

Heading to Columbia Ice Fields, it's sooo purty!!! :D

We're about to go on one of those things! The tires on that thing is $4500 each! :eek:

Inside the ice shuttle thingy... it was going at max 10 mph because it doesn't go any faster

It's all ice that we see, if that were to melt or break, we would've been under freezing cold glacier water

This is the one I was actually on

Cool avalanche we saw while we were there... this was 1 of the 4 we saw that day!

I'll end it here for now... lol too many pictures

GueSs

TyziR
Those are beautiful... freaking awesome view in that one pic... wouldn't it be great to wake up to that everyday?

If a wind had a candle that would be that best place to be at right now.

Nice views man nice.

yea i think it's best to travel wen u can remember it... i think wen ur around 80 u get that forgetting thing... forgot wat it was called... but gosh ning ur so lucky... wish i could travel out of the state....lol.

noungning

Heartless
lol omg last year was the first time i've took the plane lol, i've never had a chance to go anywhere. now that i do, i guess i'm doing all i can to get going! especially when i'm not yet tied down with obligations like a husband and kids!!! :p

lol well i still have responsibilities but eh, when time comes u can always kick it to the curb for a month or two :D

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Dang i thought that this was the Ning Galllery and not the wow everyone's tripping...especially tim...hahhaaa ohhh yeah ning nice pictures!!!!

Man u are lucky, if i ever get rich or find me a rich dude then heck yes i'll totally go back to Canada..........it's an amazing place!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

noungning

Heartless
lol i don't intend to trip... i just like to share, but ppl like tim likes poking fun when he has nothing to poke with.. -_-

noungning

Heartless
Okay Canada continue

the older version of the snow coach... i think it looks pretty cool lol :p

venturing to another awesomely beautiful place

athabasca falls, jasper... one amazing place. i wish i can go back to see again. :D

one more of this place lol i just love it, it's so pretty so i wanna share as many pictures as i can of this place