Ning's Pictures!

noungning

Heartless
Okay, here are more random pictures I have when I was in Bangkok.

This was in the Wat Pra Keo area, there are numerous beautiful buildings and yes I love buildings and architecture so I took lots of these type of pix.

Here's the door or entrance to go see the Pra Keo MoraKot, which we couldn't have our cameras on for! -_-

Man doesn't it suck to dress like that when it's 95 degrees out and keep a straight face?

I believe this is the old palace, this is also in front of Wat Pra Keo

A restaurant I ate at, it was nice but the food was too expensive and the food wasn't as good :wacko: .

This was on Kow Sarn Road, notice the Starbucks sign lol?

Okay that's all I'll share for now, I'll bring on more when I don't have much to do!

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
WOW!! That guy stucking his head into the alligator's mouth must be very brave!! O_O Gosh! The alligators look scary.. Those temples are sooo pretty!! I miss going there so much..when I was little I always go to this temple to watch the lights and stuff..it was always pretty there

Haha that guy in the suit looks funnny!! heeh! Oh coool!! Fancy restaurant.. haha WOW!! That picture with Starbucks in it seems like a busy place O_O I never knew THailand have starbucks..I guess I missed out ALOT.. I need to go back badly!! haha

OMG!! I just noticed that the elephant was doing a handstand!! COOOLY!! ONe awesome elephant!! Gosh! These days, elephants are much smarter and talented than most guys.. haha

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
omg...just last yr I went to see the crocodile n elephant shows...they both good...one was scary n the other was fun

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Swedish Fish, these pics are so soothing to my eyes ^_^

I will be go back one day -_-

I feel sorry for the man in the uniform ; he looks constipated and sweat is probably rolling down his crack & bun hole...LOL poor guy :lol:

noungning

Heartless
I feel sorry for the man in the uniform ; he looks constipated and sweat is probably rolling down his crack & bun hole...LOL poor guy
ahahahahah i swear bathroom is always on your mind!!!

yeah the croc and elephant show as amuzing! it was my first date with my bf lmao :lol:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
ahahahahah i swear bathroom is always on your mind!!!

yeah the croc and elephant show as amuzing! it was my first date with my bf lmao :lol:
Lmao! It is isnt it? :eek:

I'm such a potty mouth with a poopy mind LOL :p

I'll be waiting for your next set of collections.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Okay so I haven't been updating this pix thread of mine, so to keep it with more pix. Enjoy!

Starting at Wat Poh, this place is known for giving massages in the areas of the Wat, it's very popular with foreigners, too bad I was in a rush so I didn't get a massage!!

Buddha statue that's soooo big! it's in Bangkok at a Wat [Temple] called Wat Poh

Here's another shot of this statue! This place is gorgeous!

This is outside of the Wat, it's not as pretty on the outside compared to various temples.

Another building that is in the same Wat
nice shots...seeing these pictures made me feel like it was just yesterday when i was last there. :)

noungning

Heartless
nice shots...seeing these pictures made me feel like it was just yesterday when i was last there.
where are u now? u back home yet??

noodles u potty pooper! u left sw for other forums! :(

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOLOL!!! So not true Ning Ning!!! :lol:

I've always been a part of others, but here gets the most of my attention ^_^

bugsy

sarNie Adult
totally loving the elephant hand stand. Cute..cute...cute!

And I think I'd be scared to go too close to the wax figures. I find them freakky.

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMG such cool pictures! The elephants were sooooooooo cute! The wax figures were awesome. But did you ever find out why Abe was there? LOL

ladeemurda

sarNie Egg
dang your lucky! elephants are soo cute!! i wanna ride one! thailand is pretty!! i wanna go for the elephants one day haha.

noungning

Heartless
lol i had no clue why Abe was there haha but it was a section there with international people lmao :p and i thought it was cool so i snapped the pix.

hahah the elephants... um i will try to ride one this year when i go to chaing mai... that's on one of the to do's... :D

noungning

Heartless
Trip to Canada [Alberta & British Columbia] : April 17 - 24, 2006

Okay now we're going to head upward, to the cold ... I actually went to Canada for work, it was a stressful week, but I also enjoyed my trip just as much. I'll show everything I thought was cool lol... I took about 1000+ pictures in that one week! it was crazy but I was bored most of the time. I visited Calgary, Jasper & Kamloops in Alberta, then I went to Vancouver, British Columbia.

My first flight ever!

Chicago O'Hare Airport waiting for the flight to Calgary

Calgary, Alberta looks like this from up top!

Inside their Airport after getting thru the customs crap

Currency Exchange [never change your money there, they rip you off lol]

So that's where all the money is!

noungning

Heartless
Hotel room finally after all that long travel... This is the Westin in Calgary... lol no that's not my orange bag! it's my roommates'

View from our hotel room, in the dark! but it was nice!

Tomato Joe's or something...Some place we walked over to have dinner

Daytime view from the hotel's top floor...Construction everywhere!

Touring the city, and yup...not much at all lol :p... this is the winter olympics slope

More views besides flat land...there are mountains!