Ning Kullasatree Engage???

Jayden

sarNie Egg
I read in another forum that she is engaged to her pilot bf. I did not even know that she was dating and now she is engaged? :huh:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
LOL... a pilot and a flight attendant... it was coming...it was just a matter of time....555555

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Ning is a flight attendant?! where have i been? lol cool..about the engagement if its true.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
wow congrat to her, do anyone have pic of them that can share with us i want to see how her bf look like (^_^)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Congrats to Ning...she is getting there in the age range so I'm very happy for her. Hope she finds happiness if this is true na!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Yea I would Like to CONGRATULATE her about the engagement! :wub:
Will she be coming back into the entertainment biz? I really miss her onscreen =[

I would also like to see a pic of a her fiance ^_^
Wonder if they make a CUTE COUPLE

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Congratulation to Ning!!!!!! I am very happy to hear this because she is one of my Nang'ek.

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
well, i'm really happy for her! Does anyone have pictures of them two together ??? IF so, please share :)
BTW, why did she stopped acting to become a flight attendant ???

Jayden

sarNie Egg
I found this article in Tne Nation Around Town:

A ring for Ning and a big bag of cash

Another former, the ex-actress Kulasatree “Ning” Siripongpreeda, is one of those people who are not only lucky in love but also in work.
Since the lights of show business dimmed on her side of the stage, Ning has continued her studies and earned a master’s degree in political science from Ramkhamhaeng Open University and worked as a flight attendant for Air Asia and has just been promoted to aircrew chief.
“I just love taking care of people,” she says, “and the more I work, the more I like this career.”
Of course it’s not just asking people whether they want fish or chicken that she loves: It was at Thai AirAsia Ltd that she met her future husband.
Ning’s boyfriend, who she’s been seeing now for more than a year, is a captain with the airline. Their official engagement is set for November 29 – and she already knows what she’s getting: a two-karat diamond ring and Bt999,999 in cash.
“He proposed to me before, but we weren’t ready,” she says. “Now we’re ready, but there’s no more auspicious days this year for the wedding, so we’ve just decided to get engaged for now.”
Bt999,999 and a diamond? Who’s complaining?

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:D Wow congrat. to Ning. It would be good if someonge have a picture of them. I want to see he look like. Thanks for sharing the news. I wounder what happen to touch.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
That's good news. Congrat to Ning and her pilot bf!!! No wonder I haven't seen her on-screen no more.

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow! she's one lucky gurl! hhahaahhaha...i wanna see how her bf look like naaa...wish her all the happiness in life..but i kinda miss her on screen, hope she will return one day..