Ning K is now married!

tinah

sarNie Coma
sucks that we wont see her on screen again. She has 1 lakorn with Ch3 title "Rak Nork Krob" with Pip Rawich and they still havent aired it

Rakniran

Her husband looked young and cute.They match.Pilot and flight attendant so cute.
I'm so glad that she didn't married an ugly old man like those other very pretty actress.

Always love Ning K.I hope she'll start acting again.I miss her.I don't really like her with Touch.I never did thought they were cute couple.i love Touch as a singer.He got a very sweet handsome voice,but not as a couple with Ning.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
omg she is like my number 1 best thai actress. i love her so much. can't believe she already got marry. but im glad for her since she's like in her 30's already. her husband's not that bad i guess, at least he aint old old looking.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
i know her from somewhere i just dont know where >< can someone please tell me what she was off icant remember ><

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. Ning is gorgeous. I miss her lots. The wedding is elegent. Congratulations to Ning and her husband. He's a very fortunate man.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
i know her from somewhere i just dont know where >< can someone please tell me what she was off icant remember ><
Ning starred in many great lakorns with Patson, Johnny, Pete, Sam, Touch, Num, etc. A few of her lakorn collections include Olawan Kon Rai Som, Rak Rai UnDaup and Rak Pra Ga Sit.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
CONGRATS TO NING!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR HER THAT SHE FOUND THE LOVE OF HER LIFE. DANG THAT IS ONE HELL OF A CAKE, SO BIG AND PRETTY!!!!

russe

sarNie Adult
Her husband looked young and cute.They match.Pilot and flight attendant so cute.
I'm so glad that she didn't married an ugly old man like those other very pretty actress.

Always love Ning K.I hope she'll start acting again.I miss her.I don't really like her with Touch.I never did thought they were cute couple.i love Touch as a singer.He got a very sweet handsome voice,but not as a couple with Ning.
yeah, I never thought Touch looks good with Ning either. She looks the best with Patson.
Congratz to her!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
AWW WOW..HAVEN'T SEN HER FOR A WHILE NOW...WOW SHE MARRIED!!!
CAN'T BELIEVE TAT..WELL BEX WISHES P' NING!!