Nine Entertain Awards 2015

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Sanook/ Gossipstar
Mam Jintara won for being a good public figure in the ET industry. 

Jui won for actress of the year.

Alex won for actor of the year.

Nadech won for being the public's favorite star.

B'paa Jaew won for best behind the scenes team.

Lakorn of the year went to Look Tard starring Ken P. and Bella.

Family of the year went to Yaya Ying and her mother.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Congrats to Alex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo happy for him, he deserved to win the best actor award!! EEkkks New, Toey <3 Pooklook slayed at the award show! She looked drop dead gorgeous! Prang looked stunning as always! Thanks Mahalo! I have exceed my likes for today :( LIKE!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awwww....Alex is finally recognized. He is such a good actor and takes up so many different roles. He's going to be those kind of people that never get old.

Tui looks dreamy with his scruffy looking self. But some of the award categories are a bit over the top.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: finaleweddingmagazine/ memory_dew/ sobasiz_official/ annnie9/ siamdara/ as tagged
Bella's been looking like a bride lately to all her events. Is she trying to hint something at Weir? Lol.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Thanks Mahalo for all these updates. I'm happy Alex won, well deserved. I'm sad that Gun didn't win popular vote, but I love Nadech.. LOL. As expected Prang looks gorgeous.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
What happened to an award for best leading male? Alex is a great actor but he's supporting. Weir should've won best actor in his drama with Min. so sad he is just soooo underrated.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Prang, Pooklook and Jui all look BEAUTIFUL!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
buahahahahaahah I almost did not even notice bella til you mentioned it bah! her dress is more suited for a wedding

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Weir isn't underrated. He's the most popular actor at Ch. 7, well in the demand also. He just never wins any awards. Lol. 

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
Weir isn't underrated. He's the most popular actor at Ch. 7, well in the demand also. He just never wins any awards. Lol. 

Is it coz he doesn't show up for award shows?  Pancake is everywhere. Maybe he's avoiding her. :coverlaf:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He is like Susan Lucci of the lakorn world. I think it took Susan Lucci like what 17 years to win an emmy for her role as Erica Kane.

How many award shows are there? It seemed like there's one every month.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lakorn7 said:

Is it coz he doesn't show up for award shows?  Pancake is everywhere. Maybe he's avoiding her. :coverlaf:
I honestly don't know. Lol. I never see him at awards either. 

byebye said:
He is like Susan Lucci of the lakorn world. I think it took Susan Lucci like what 17 years to win an emmy for her role as Erica Kane.

How many award shows are there? It seemed like there's one every month.
More like Leonardo DiCaprio! I love that man's acting but he still hasn't won an Oscar. Like WHY?!? All his movies are so good.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't follow Leonardo since Titanic. Love Titanic but I haven't been getting into any of his other movies. There are a lot of really good actors/actresses that never win anything. As for girls, I think Angelina is one of the best.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
eeeeekkksss PJ brings a smile to my face :) He looked at handsome last night ^_______^ I wonder if any YT channels upload videos from the award show yet? Would love to see PJ's performance with Pancake 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
eeeeekkksss PJ brings a smile to my face :) He looked at handsome last night ^_______^ I wonder if any YT channels upload videos from the award show yet? Would love to see PJ's performance with Pancake 
I'll try to look for some. There are pictures though.

CR: Khemanito

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Awww. Alex seems so speechless. Congrats.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__3sXsA-d_U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB7w6wcxG2g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWfGcrNWK0U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbSbrIOsnNw