Nicky Wu's Fan

suesan

sarNie Egg
Anybody watch or seen Nicky Wu's latest TV series. I saw a small part of it but it's in Chinese so I didn't understand a word. It was about this piano which everyone was fighting over. I think that's what is about, i'm not sure. so if anybody have any idea, please post the synopsis in here. I think this movie is just airing right now so is not dubb in Thai yet.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i haven't seen his new series...but i saw some screen caps of it.....doesn't look that much intrest in me although i'm a fan of nicky......and the mean actress, she doesn't look that pretty.......

suesan

sarNie Egg
I agree, she looks kinda old. I have a feeling in this serie, the pr'ek might be Nicky. I was wandering if anybody have the original serie of Nicky Wu and Athena Chu. I saw the one in the Hmong version, whcih is confusing cause they cut too many part out. I'm so into the movie so I really want to watch the original one because it the best movie I've seen so far. The tittle for the Hmong version is called "Tub Hwm Koob, "Ntaj Hwm Tswv" something like that. thanks if anybody can upload the original one that is dubbed in Thai for me. please anybody..

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i believe nicky is the mean character in here.....about Treasure Raider, it wasn't that great.....i think athena looks a bit old to nicky....but i love the theme song in there.....you can try request in the request section if anyone can help upload that series for you.....but i don't think much people can help, since they only upload more thai lakorn than other series....... :sweat:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I wuz about to start a Nicky Wu thread..but hey! here it is.. The Crazy Nicky Wu Fanh as Just Arrived..he,he,he..

Anybody watch or seen Nicky Wu's latest TV series. I saw a small part of it but it's in Chinese so I didn't understand a word. It was about this piano which everyone was fighting over. I think that's what is about, i'm not sure. so if anybody have any idea, please post the synopsis in here. I think this movie is just airing right now so is not dubb in Thai yet.

I'm prettie sure the one u're talkin' about is called," Dreadful Melody" or the other title they gave it was, " Six Finger Demon of the Lute." the leading actress' name is Ning Jing....i dunno..sumting about revenge...i'll try 2 get the summary up..

...he filmed 2 new series after tis one..."Li Hou Zhu" and another one tat I haven no idea wat it's called...but now Nicky is busy shooting,"The Strategy of Mozi" (movie) along side Andy Lau...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
ning jing looks scary! dangerous! :lol: thanks for sharing the pix kashie!

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
this is sally's cousin on her sn..

i've watch the movie and i dont wanna spoil the movie but in a brief summary.. ning jing and benny chan are siblings in the movie and seperated at a young age because their parents obtains the piano that everybody wants.. its one of those.. "if i cant have it, nobody can" kind of item.. and they were being chased by 5 clans and what not... there was never to be found again as she jumps off a cliff with the piano and never once heard of the piano again and 18 years later or so.. she appears again to seek revenge for her family..

my opinion.. not many good looking cast.. ning jing is pretty in my eyes.. benny's retarded and arrogant.. love the plot.. hates how its portrayed in the movie... hate the ending.. & sorry if i ruined it.. but 98% of the people you see in the movie dies and it just sucked.. never knew what happend to benny & his future wife..

ehh its like a 6-7/10 for me

kiss_me

sarNie Egg
im sooo behind on all of nicky wu's entertainment things... but im almost catching up.. i wanna see the piano one soon...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Watched it already. . . Just like Sally cuzzin explained to everyone. . .
In think Benny Chan is funny in this lakorn but then at the end he's a bit more serious he helps alot . . His Fiance/GF and him makes a cute couple. . At the end one of the characters die (not gunna spoil it unless u guys wanna know) =)
i give it a 5-7/10

rukmos

sarNie Adult
This adaptation of the original one is horrible, first and foremost, I don't like Ning Jing. the original version is with Brigget Lin and she was awesome. Benny was horrible in here, I used to be a fan of his and after seeing this I was like why didn't I see him act bad before?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Add me to this list of crazy Nicky Wu fans! Haha. I've been crazy for him since the 90's haha. I've only recently started catching up on his news and such. I haven't seen Nicky's version, but I love Deadly Melody. I like the idea of a kick*ss nang'ek who only succumbs to the pra'ek. Hehe. Of course that didn't happen in the 90's film version As she didn't have a love interest. Haha.
It's too bad most of Nicky's series aren't subbed in English because I for one would probably watch every one of them hehe. I've only seen Treasure Venture and Scarlett Heart completely since they have subs. The only series that I watched without subs and still enjoyed is Iron Fisted Drifter. I seriously enjoyed Nicky's every scene despite Ma Yashu being the lead. Hehe.